Our Love is Mindless (Prodigy...

By werjetsetters

You are dating a member of the famous boy band Mindless Behavior. He's the main singer, from Phili and has a... More

On the Airplane
Swimming Pool Fun
If I win Y'all makin lunch
Instagram?
Interview It Up
NYC Baby
Standing Up for You
I Can't Do This Anymore
YN I'll Miss You
Be Strong!
Plan Time!
Feels Like Forever
I Can't
He Must Really Love Her
Cant Hear His Voice
I Miss Her
Girls Day
Long Week
Band- Aid/ Can't Stop Loving You
Happy Ever After <3

It Was An Accident

2.1K 55 1
By werjetsetters

(Your POV)
After our date, we were tired so we went back to the hotel. As usual, everyone was in Roc and I's room.

I was laying on my bed checking Instagram when I saw a picture of two people kissing. 'Oh that's so cute' I thought. Looking closer I noticed that it was Prod and I kissing at Olive Garden.

You: Prod?
Prod: Wassup?
You: You posted a picture of us kissing on Instagram
Prod: (checking) Well what does some of the comments say?
You: (reading them) Their cute together/ That's his so call 'assistant'/ TM is about to go crazy/ That's Roc twin sister/ He could have done better
Roc: I thought y'all was keeping the relationship on the low
Prod: We were. I accidentally posted the picture a
Roc: The fans about to blow up so if my sister gets hurt I'm coming after yo ass (sits at the desk)
Prince: (comes in) My Instagram is blowing up because of yall but it's cute though
You: (laughs)
Ray: (looking at Instagram) People keep commenting do y'all go out. Ima say back 'Do it look like it?'
All: (laughs)

They all were joking about possible outcomes except me. Some of Team Mindless already doesn't like me because I'm the boys assistant and the simple fact that I'm related to Roc.

Keisha: (walks in drinking a pop) Prod I seen the post and I want to say I'm happy that you made it public but y'all know how the fans are and their going to go crazy. YN stay strong TM is going to say bad and good things. Prod when they say bad things and she sees them comfort her.
Prod: (nods)

I wanted to cry already because they were already commenting bad things. Prod wanted to take the picture down but that wouldn't change anything, every one has already screenshotted it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
388K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...