You Joke, I Kill. {A Fred Wea...

By story_killer_77

"Because I love you!" Kasidy screamed, "But...I'm too selfish to let the one good thing in my life go!" "Why... More

You Joke, I Kill {A Fred Weasley Love Story} Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Author's Note

Chapter 14

1.5K 13 4
By story_killer_77

**NOT EDITED**

Chapter 14

Fred's POV

An annoying voice came out from behind me, and I saw a girl with long fake blond hair, and huge boobs. The girl was wereing her beautatons uniform differently then the others. This one look a few sizes too small, making it tight in the chest area, and really quiet short. Slut, was the first word in my head. I nearly laughed aloud. 

"Kassie-La!!" The girl called out, and Kassie had a look of total disgust on her face.

"Annie. Stop calling me that. It's retarded." Then under her breath, "Like you"

I chuckled quietly. The girl- Annie- turned towards me, as if she just noticed me. 

"Hello" she 'purred'. Disgusting, if you ask me, and I'm a 16 year old hormonal guy. "What's your name?" placing her hand on my chest, and pressed herself to me. I sent Kasidy a distressed look. 

Kassie pulled Annie off me, with a slight look of jealousy in her eyes. I think that's a good thing... 

"Listen here, bitch," Kassie hissed, "Stay the fuck away from Fred, me and any of my other friends. Your starting to piss me off. Got it, bitch?"

Annie glared, even though Kassie was towering over her... Damn, this Annie girl most be short if Kassie towers over her well she's in, like, 5 inch heels. "Stay out of my way, Kassandra, I'm not someone you want to mess with."

"More like the other way around, Black." Kassie snorted, "Now leave before I screw up your face some more." Annie huffed, but walked away. "God I hate that bitch. Applewood."

The portrait swong open, and the two of us walked in, "She is annoying." I said, taking a seat on the couch in frount of the fire.Kassie ploped down beside me, pulling out her books, and placing them on the table, she said, "Annoying? She's more then that... She's... I can't even find the words to discribe her."

Laughing, I slung my arm around her shoulder, "I'm sure she won't bother us, Kassie."

Kassie smiled and leaned against me. "Your right. PLus, if she does, I can kick her ass."

I smiled, and moved her charms book in between us. "I forgot to pay attention in class, what did we do?"

Kassie rolled her eyes, and began to explain the lesson to me. I had acutally been paying attention in class, I just wanted to listen to her voice, even though that sounds really stalkerish. Whatever. She won't know.  "Got it?" She asked.

"Sorta." I said, "Can you help me with the homework?"

"Sure" she chirped, for 3 hours we spent doing homework, and chatting. It was now about 10 PM, and she had her head on my shoulder, and we stared at the fire together. "You know, if someone said that I would be here, right now, at the the end of 5th year, I woulld have laughed and said they were crazy... But, it's nice, having another friend then Lexi..." She then added, "Not that I don't like her, just that I need a break from the girl every once and awhile, ya know?" 

"Yeah," I say, "Just like I'm glad I have you as a friend this year, I need a break from the idiot once and awhile too." 

Laughing Kassie replied, "Agreed. Who do you think's gonna be the Hogwarts champion for the turnoment?"

"Dunno." I said, "Angilena entered, but I don't think she'll get it. Um.... Digery entered... Maybe him?"

"ugh" Kassie said, looking up at me. "I hate Digery. He's annoying and should leave."

"Nice." I laughed, and she hit her head back down onto my chest. 

"Ow!" She said, as soon as her head hit my chest. "That hurt... You have a hard chest."

I smirked. "Are you saying I have hard abs?"

Kassie went bright red. "I-I... No... Yes... I don't know..." She tried to hide her face in my shoulder, but I could still feel the heat radating off her skin. 

"I'll take it as a complment" I laughed.

"Bitch please" Kassie mutter, well hitting me.

"That's not nice little Kassie" I mock frowned, "I'm hurt now."

Kassie laughed. "Oh well." She got up off of me, and headed up to her room. "Night!"

"Night!" I yelled back up at her, then climbed the stairs after her. 

>>>>>><<<<<<<

That morning, I quickly go dressed, and made my way down to our common room, to find Kassie sleeping on the couch. Very conffused, I walked up to her, and shook her, "Kassie" I said softly, as if I didn't want to wake her, but we hade classes. Par usasul. 

Kassie awoke, then sat up well straghting her arms well she yawned. Whenn she strechted her arms up, her top arose, and you could see her flat sotmach, but there was something else. A very dark and disgusting looking brusie, and a nasty scar. I gasped. "Kassandra, what happened?"

"Wha-" She quickly cut herself off, relaving that her shirt was up, then pulled it down roughly. Though, she pulled it a little too roughly, becuase now, at the neck of the shirt, I could see the top of her bra. It was a bright oarnge with SE on one side, and XY on the other. Blushing a deep red, she pulled the top back to the orangial spot, so it was covering her cheats, and her staomch. 

"What happened?" I demanded agin, still slightly lustful about see her... Well, like I saw her. But, there were more immportant matters at hand. I'll tease her about it later. 

"It's nothing..." She muttered. I hated it when people said that. Ovbiously, if somebody was asking, it's not nothing!

I glared slightly. "It's not nothing, Kassandra. What the fuck happened?"

"I said it's nothing!" She said mendaciously

"It;s ovbiously not nothing becuase I'm asking! Who gave you the buirse, and the scar?!?" Reasation hit me. If she pulled it down like that, there might be more. I paled at this thought. "Are there more?" I said so quietly, I was almost sure she didn't hear me. But she did."

"Yes..." She whispered back. 

"Let me see," I say. I want to enspect the damage. If I can't fix it, I'll take her to Mme Pomfery. She can make mircails. 

Hestanitly, she nods, and pulls up her shirt. Her somach and back are covered in cuts, burises, scars and a little bit of a rash, but I ignored that.. It looks like she's been threw a few fights. I pulled my wand out of my rode pocet, and start to work. As my hand brushes her skin a few times, I feel that it's warmer then it should be, but I ignore that as well. It's probably nothing. I know she's amazed by my knowlegage of healing spells. If I wasn't so into pranking, I would for sure go into healing. I love helping people. It makes me feel like I've done some good in this world. After about ten minutes, I'm done. Her back and stomach look like the burises and such on them have been there for a good few weeks. They should be gone in a couple days. "Now, can you tell me why you have all these bruises, cuts and scars all over you?"

"I really dont want to Fred... I just want to sleep..." She says. She does have bags under her eyes, and looks like dead on feet. 

"Ok. I'll go get you breakfast, and we can stay here for the day." I say. I really don't care about skiping class. Don't get me wrong, I love class and all, but I'm way ahead of everyone. The sorting hat had consider putting me into Ravenclaw, but decided that my brave heart was stronger then my clever mind and quick wit. 

"You don't have to skip class for me, Freddie" She smiled. She knew I would do anything to skip class. 

"Oh, but I want too, little Kassie," I grinned. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Try to stay awake."

Kassie shook her head, and laughed, but said nothing. I left the common room, and jogged down to the kicten and walked in. My favoutie house elf, Gully, came up to me. "Master Weasley!" She said.

"Hey Gully. Sorry I haven't visted you at all this year... Well, until now. It's been crazy."

"Gully has heard rumors... Is it true you were taken?" Gully asked, with a scarred looked on her little elfish face.

"Very." I said, "But, I'm alive and well, am I not?"

"Gully is happy about that. What can Gully do for Master Weasley on this great morning?" She asked. 

"Well, in the head rooms, my friend is sick, can you apparte some food up there?"

"Such as?" Gully asked

"Scarmbled eggs, toast, bacon, waffles, anythings good." I shrugged. 

Gully nodded and hurried away not before repling, though. "Right away, sir, Gully will get to work!"

I nodded, and headed back up to the head common room, and walked in to find Kassie not on the couch. I called her name, but there was no reply, I was starting to freak out. I quickly ran up the stairs, still calling her name. I burst into her room, to find her only in her bra and underwear, lying on her bed, with her eyes closed, and sweat rolling off her body. I quickly put my hand to her forehead. It's on fire. With the slightest touch, Kassie wakes up with a start. 

"Fred..." She whispered. "it's... So.... Hot..."

"Wizards fever..." I say. How could I not see it!?! SHe had the rashes, from when I was checking her body. Her body was unuassally hot, and she was having mood swings. 

"Wizards fever?" She asks, and I explain it too her. Depending on how bad the case is, is depending on how long it will last. It can last from a few hours, to a few years. 

"We have to get you to Mme Pomfery." I insiste.

"No... I..." She whispers. She can't move. This is bad. Some of the worst cases come with nightmares, unable to move or talk, or, at the worst, death. 

"Kassie." I say. "Listen to me carefully." She nods a very small nod. "You have to sweat this out. Meaning, you have to stay dressed, and covered in blankets. You have to stay hot."

She nodded again, and I got her clothes, and helped her dress. I then pulled ther blankets onto her. Lastly, I got my own blankets, and a few of my old Weasley sweaters, and put them on her. "Promise me you'll keep this stuff on, ok?" I say. She nods one last time. I sprint down past where the food is on the coffee table, and out the common room. I fly down and into the hosptail wing, and yell for Mme Pomfrey.

"What is it, boy?" She asks, seeing my disstressed face. 

"It's Kassandra." I pant out. "She's got the wizard fever."

(AN: I was gonna end it here, but..... I feel bad for making you wait so long, so I won't :))

Mme Pomfrey and I ran back up to the common room, and we went into her room. Thankfully, she was still ccovered by the blankets. "Smart thinking, Mr. Weasley" Mme. Pomfery muttered, then set to work. I leaned on the wall across from the bed, and watched Kassandra. She looked so peaceful, as she lied there. "Mr. Weasley. Go get Proffessor Snape and headmaster Dumbledore. Quickly!" She order. I first went to the potions room. I walked in, and it was my class. Ironic?

"Ah, Mr.Weasley. 50 points from Gryffindor for being late. Now sit down!" He order. 

I shook my head. "Sir, I can't. Orders from Mme. Pomfery. Your needed in the heads common room."

Snape quickly adressed the class to stay and be quiet, and left the room. I followed him, filling him in on what happened. BY the time I was done, we were already in the Headmasters office. 

"Sir," Snape said, "Kassandra has fallen ill with the wizards fever, and we're needed in the heads dormitory."

Dumbledore's face went into a serious look, and he got up swiftly, and began heading for Kassandra. The old man moved a lot quicker then I thought he would have, and we were there within minutes. 

We arrived up in the room, to find Mme. Promfery beside her, and she was asleep peacefully. 

"What happened, Poppy?" Dumbledore asked

"She's terrible ill with it." She said, "It's one of the wworst cases I've seen, Albus."

My breath caught in my throat. Was she going to make it?

Of course she will, idiot. She can make it threw everything. Inculding this stupid fever! My head said. I just hoped it was right. 

"Will she make it?" Snape dared to ask. I was afraid of the answer. I wanted to know, but at the same time, I didn't. I judt didn't want to hear that she wouldn't. I wanted to know my Kassie was safe. My Kassie... That sounded wonderful. When she makes it threw this, I'm going to tell her exactly how I feel.

Mme. shook her head."I afraid the odds are aginst her." WIth those words, my world crumbled around me.

AN:

I'm so so so so SOOOOO sorry about the wait everyone!! My life's been so crazy, and now that I have BoB (Battle of the Books) This week, I don't even know how I found timne to write this! I've been practicly eating, sleeping, breathing books. I hope this chapter makes up for everything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 3 20
Vega Malfoy the younger sister of Draco Malfoy. While her brother is in his final year, Vega is in 6th year. While her brother is a death eater, sh...
357K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
224K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
22.8K 528 48
"I hate you Fred Weasley! You are the most arrogant, egotistical, air headed, jerk I have ever met! You don't even have the common sense to see that...