fade away.

By mikaylaTommo57

"you cannot choose what stays in your life and what fades away." + completed & edited + + sequel is: time ete... More

casting
playlist
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
epilogue.
sequel and other.
paris.
time eternal.
thank you.
orlando.

poll.

2.1K 31 3
By mikaylaTommo57

Just wondering, how many of you are interested in the Avengers?

I'm writing a Pietro Maximoff story, and it's got a lot of things invested in it that definitely was not in the movie. I won't tell you what they are exactly, but I will tell you that there's...never mind I can't really tell you anything without giving away any of the surprises. That is, if I do decide to publish it.

Let me know if you'd read it. I might just post the prologue and see how it goes from there.

That's pretty much it for that.

As for Time Eternal, I guess I'll just publish it whenever I feel it's a good time. Perhaps if someone comments on this, I'll hit you with a double whammy and post the prologue of the sequel and my new book.

You'll never know until you comment. I promise I don't bite.

Thanks,

Mikayla. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 40
"Mutation is the key to our evolution. The process is slow, normally taking thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forw...
21.4K 883 36
After Michael Fassbender gets a dream featuring his and James McAvoy's characters, the two actors realize they have Charles and Erik's mutation. They...
40.7K 1.6K 70
What will happen when Charles and Erik meet a mysterious mutant who is capable of controlling them? What will happen when they fall in love with her...
337K 13.5K 36
I tried to forget-to conceal the past. But it always found its way out through the cracks. I ran. But it turns out my past was running beside me all...