A Long Lost Sister

By Rosie_Lovette1234

Seems as if everything's normal at school, at least you think. How would you react if I were to say to you th... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
LATE DISCLAIMER
Chapter 4
Chapter 5- The Clue
Chapter 6- First Lessons And First Encounters
Chapter 7- Palutena's Rescue
Chapter 8 - Sister Arguments

Chapter 3

594 16 45
By Rosie_Lovette1234

"MUM I AM NOT BEING PICKED UP BY THAT FREAK!" You shouted as Mrs. (L/N) brushed your hair.

"Dear they are just our innocent neighbours now ca-"

"THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT! HE HAD RED EYES!" You screamed.

"It was probably a bloodshot eye-"

"IT WASN'T! HE HAD WINGS THAT SPROUTED OUT OF HIS BACK! BLACK WINGS!"

"Dear I think your seeing things. We need to take you to the mental hospit-"

"I have perfect eyes mum. I am not seeing things!"

"No it's your brain making your eyes play tricks on you," Mrs. (L/N) explained to you.

"My brain is perfect. I am NOT mental," you told her as she finished your hair.

"Just pack your bag already. If you can, can you walk to school today?" She asked you. You grumbled.

"As long as Stacy gets to pick me up..." You said under your breath. You packed your bag and quickly got your opal card. You said bye to Grace and Annabelle as you raced to the closest bus stop.

You met up with your friends, Amanda, Billie and Stacy, and when you caught the bus, you told them about Patrick and Victoria.

"Jesus that's freaky. Are you sure it wasn't your imagination?" Amanda asked. You gave her an annoyed look. She backed up as you walked onto the bus.

"The bus should be stopping by now," Said Billie as she looked up from her phone. The bus pulled up at your school. You still couldn't believe you made it into this school.

"Apparently there are two new boys in our class according to the school website. One of them is Patrick Stain, the one that went to your house, and the other one is Phoenix Stain. They're like divided twins almost. And you say that Pat is picking you up? Because it says that Phoenix is picking you up as well," said Billie in almost one breath. You were silent.

"Hey! We're here!" Stacy called as she pulled all of you up and out of the bus.

"I really want to see them! I bet that they're really cute!" Amanda squealed. She was the one that was into romance but not the dreaded Lemon...

"I've never actually seen any cute boys in my life. I only like Laguna Loire-"

"Here we go again... more Final Fantasy romance," you moan. Then she started to blabber on about how she wished she had Lulu's beauty to impress him one day.

"You guys! You know that I already have the cutest boy in the school! How can they be much cuter?!" Stacy complained. You all stared at her for a few seconds and moved on to school.

****

"Students! I'd like to introduce some of our new students! This here is Phoenix and that one there is Patrick. Would you two like to say something?" Mrs. Glade asked in a stern tone.

"Um... Hi-"

"Hi everyone! I'm Phoenix Stain! This here, my separated twin, is Patrick Stain like our lovely teacher here introduced to you and yes you truly are a lovely teacher-"

"Oh why thank you-"

"And I do hope that we all get along quite well! PS: do not make fun of our eye colour we were born with them and if you want more information, please do join me for recess," He said quickly. Nearly all the girls were admiring how "cute" he looked. Including your friends.

"Would you like to sit-"

"Why I'd love to sit next to (name) Mrs. Glade," he said in a polite but seducive way. She blushed at him which made you gag a little.

"Um Mrs. Glade? I think that I'd be more comfortable sitting next to her as well..." Patrick said. There was an awkward silence.

"W-we know each other well. It's fine by me," you said cutting the silence. Mrs. Glade gestured them to sit down next to you. Every now and then in the lesson, they would either give you a nice smile or glare at each other. It was now recess.

"OMG (name) you were so lucky to have them on either side of you and-"

"Hello there ladies, mind if I join you?" A voice asked behind you. You turned to see Phoenix behind you. You gave him an unimpressed look as he sat next to you.

"I must say, those are stunning glasses on you, Billie," he complimented. Billie's face went red which made you gag. She has never flirted before and this guy was her dream, well, everyone's dream.

"And that beautiful smile you have, Amanda," he said as she started to fan her pink face. You face palmed at your friends as he continued.

"The gorgeous blue eyes, it makes me think of the sky, Stacy," he said as he looked into hers.

"Well your eyes are my sky Phoenix," Stacy replied as she gazed into his love-spell. *gag*

"And as for you-"

"DON'T you even think about flirting with me..." you said in a scary tone. He only chuckled as he lifted your chin to his face.

"Why don't you want a piece of me? I can give you something different if you-"

"Don't touch me! You creeper!" You interrupted as you whacked him away. He frowned as he wiped his cheek right under his eye. He removed his hand and you saw a tear. The others gasped.

"Shame on you (name). I am hurt," he said romantically. *all this Ouran High School Host Club anime put to use :3*

"(Name!) Apologise at once!" Billie said ashamed. You looked at his hand and saw a tiny bottle that said: Eye drops

"Aha! I have proof that he is not hurt physically!" You shouted as you pointed at him like the game Phoenix Wright when you shout 'Objection!'

"Pardon me but you-"

"I did not slap you underneath the eye! I slapped your hand but you made it look like underneath the eye so that you would pretend that I slapped and you would rub the area underneath your eye and place your eye drops in your eye! And your only crying in one eye only!" You shouted as you gave a victory grin. He looked at you with a smile. You jerked a little and frowned in confusion.

"You smart little girl. I wonder what you study in," he said politely as he threw the eye drops on the table. The three screamed in fangirlingness.

"Phoenix," a boy interrupted behind you two. It was Patrick.

"Well if it isn't Patty-cake," Phoenix giggled.

"Patrick," he replied annoyed.

"Okay what is it Patty-cake?" Phoenix asked.

"You'd better stop flirting with them before that group of boys decide to beat you up," He said in a stern tone. Phoenix rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Until next time (name), my love," he said as he winked at you. You could see a little love heart out of his blow kiss and you face palmed.

"Sorry about that, he really is a pain sometimes, but quite the charmer... not that I like him or anything," Patrick said as he sat next to you.

"Well you're quite the charmer as well, considering that you two are twins
(Hikaru & Karou)," Stacy complimented. He gave an unimpressed look at her. They all just started to giggle.

"On a more concerned note, why the hell are you picking me up today? I really want to stay home," you asked him angrily. He gave no eye contact and threw a hood over himself.

"Can you PLEASE LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION?!" You shouted at him.

"(Name!)" Amanda screamed at you.

"It's okay. I'm used to it. It happens all the time," he said in a sad tone. He pulled his sleeves up to show deep cut marks and scars. You suspected it to be a fake at first but looked closer and realised that they were real. You went wide eyed and grabbed his arm to you to have a closer look.

"Aw! I wanna touch his arm!" Stacy winged.

"What the hell?! You cut yourself!" You told him. He looked up at you and saw something like a quick vision.

You saw a woman with long green hair crying. You saw a person walk out from the shadows. It looked like... Phoenix!
"She's never going to save you. She doesn't even like you or know you. Give it up. She will hand her life over to us and all of Skyworld will be dead. Face it," he said as he held out a mini purple knife at the back of her head.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get the hell away from her!!!" You shouted as you opened your eyes. Everyone was looking at you in the cafeteria.

"Uh..." you said in embarrassment.

"Shoot," Patrick whispered to himself.

"Pi- uh... Patrick!" Phoenix called out.

"Pi- uh...Phoenix! It was an accident-"

"You'd better put on some sunglasses before I grab my bo- uh... I mean my strength and strangle you before you cause more mischief!"

"Do you not know what an accident is you an- uh... Idiot?!"

They continued to fight for the rest of the break and finally ended when class started. You absolutely hated Phoenix because in every single class he either flirted with the girls around him and flirted with the teacher to sit next to you. He failed the art teacher and got a detention for the whole period. That made you happy. But also upset because Patrick had to sit next to you. The day was finally over and you hid in a female cubical for hours because...

Patrick had to pick you up tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 21 27
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters or the world that this story is set in, all rights to Nintendo. Lady Palutena, the Goddess of Light, s...
1.6K 44 10
A million secrets deep within. A hefty price to pay. A world engulfed in blood and flame. •꧁ { Overlooking Overlord...
932 28 14
I'm Palutena, Goddess Of Light. I live In SkyWorld, but then, I got an Invitation to the Super Smash Bros. Mansion. I've meet some people along the w...
Darkest Wolf By Aconite

General Fiction

26.2K 1.1K 34
"I need you." "And I need a drink." "I don't think you understand," I put my hand on the middle of his back, letting all the darkest emotions- fear...