Runt (Boyxboy)

By Fireicefox

You always hear about how the Beta is the second in command and that they're loyal to their Alpha. Well its a... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Bumping into a Cutie
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N small changes
Question(s)
Some more info
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Sorry Kits
Ch 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
FEEDBACK
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Faces to the main characters
Ch 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 12

9.4K 333 76
By Fireicefox

Something I forgot to mention when I first wrote this book was that Xavier had already finished all of his senior credits but the classes he has now are the last ones he wanted for himself since he's already finished his senior year.
******************************************

Mixed Signals

Xavier

Pulling into the driveway I felt exhausted and frustrated. Getting out of my car I tried to fix my mood but I kept thinking about what happened between Aaron and I. Sighing I made it inside. I trudged up the stairs intending to go to my room when Andria came storming down the hallway.

"What the heck led you to hurting Aaron like that!??!" she yelled at me. "How do you know what happened?" I asked in shock. "He told me what happened when he called me! I'm glad you saved him but still doesn't justify for what you did to him!!" she growled at me as her eyes watered.

To have my own sister this upset with me made me feel terrible but I know I had to do something. "I'm sorry, I didn't plan any of that to happe-" I started to say but she cut me off. "You better find a way for him to forgive you and you better do it right or you'll have to deal with me just to get to him." she said with a serious tone before she returned to her room.

Running my hand through my hair then down my face, I grumbled and was just about to turn back to bedroom door when I heard a deep growl. I turned around to face Father who seemed furious but worried at the same time.

"What is this that I've heard from Beta Daniels from the Onyx Crescent about his son Aaron being hurt and distraught?!!" He ground out between his teeth. "I..well there was a incident at the party and then Aaron shifted and I shifted and protected him from rouges. After we left the woods I brought Aaron back home where I explained things to his Dad, we came to an agreement that I would show to Aaron and his Dad that I'm worthy of Aaron's mate." I sheepishly replied.

"You did what!?!?!" He bellowed. "We are heading to my office immediately!" He said while turning around and briskly walking to his office. I followed him and walked into his office with him. "Sit down and tell me everything that happened tonight!" He spoke out.

I nodded my head and took a deep breathe before I reiterated everything in full detail of what happened at the party to my Dad. To say he was mad was way off, he was infuriated. "I will approve of your decisions towards Nicole Falters and I'll even think of what I'd like done to her as well if she tries to continue with this behavior!

You will do everything you need to do to convince Aaron that you are worthy of being his mate. If I so much as hear that he gets hurt any further than I will not be afraid to take measures into my own hands and I'll find my own ways to solve things." He said as he relaxed in his chair and looked at me past his hands.

"I understand Father and if you'll give me the chance I will do everything to prove my worth." I said with determination. He seemed to be thinking on my words and nodded his head. "If I can be excused I'd like to go bed and think things through?" I asked as calmly as I could. His words kept running through my mind and I felt upset and shameful.

I got up and went to my room intending to go to bed. I took a shower and pulled on some sweats then climbed into bed. The events of this night kept running threw my mind as I starred at the ceiling. Sleep consumed me after ten minutes of continuously thinking of what to do.

The next day was spent with paperwork and trying to come up with solutions on how to fix my dilemma. When dinner came around I had some ideas but I wasn't sure is if they were going to work but I could only hope for the best. I had taken a long shower to clear my mind and hoped things would be better or at least not to complicated by tomorrow.

Monday came around and I wasn't sure what was in store but I hoped fate was on my side. My first two classes went by in a breeze and I had accomplished the worksheets in Calculus and the mini lab from Physics. In Art class Aaron sat across from me but he didn't say much to me but whatever he did say gave ma a little hope but I still tried.

"Hey Aaron, is it possible that I can with you after school?" I asked with a small smile. "I-I'll think about it Xavier." he spoke with slight hesitation as he went back to sketching, what appeared to be a field of flowers and a gorgeous sky. I nodded and turned back to work on my own piece which was hopefully a wolf that was a tad bigger than a wolf pup.

It was looking good in my opinion. Class continued on that way with me trying to talk with Aaron and only getting a few words in response. Lunch was intriguing and irritating since Jacob was trying to pick on Aaron which was pissing me off. Lunch ended with Jacob glaring at my sister as he held his crotch and tried to catch his breathe.

Aaron was making slow improvements towards talking to me but then he'd shy away again with hurt in his eyes. History class was boring but when I got my free time I wanted to tag along with Aaron as he ran his errands as an aid for the office and teachers. I was glad when he let me join him. We had very small talks but I learned a few things about him that I found interesting.

We both headed towards Gym after getting our stuff from the office. The Coach told us to run laps, do stretches, then let us do any sport we wanted. Jacob decided to try to bully Aaron which enraged me and I started to get aggravated and took the few chances I had to beat the heck out of him.

I was pleased that Nicole choose wisely to stay away from Aaron and it helped ease me knowing he wasn't in to much danger anymore. When school let out I stayed near Aaron's locker and waited for him to show up. While I waited I saw Jacob and his delinquents, I sent him a deadly glare and he quickly walked pass me and left.

Aaron soon showed up and gave me a pretty small smile but I'd take what I could get at the moment. He put his things away and grabbed a few notebooks. He walked up to me and nodded his head. I nodded back and headed towards the parking lot. "Hey Aaron if it's not to much of an issue could we talk at a park that's just down a few streets?" I asked him calmly.

"I guess so." He murmured. We got in my car and I drove off to the park. I shut the engine off once I parked in the lot next to the park. I met him in front on my car then we walked in and started down a trail. As we walked I was trying to think of what to say to him but I kept drawing a blank.

A sigh left my lips as I rubbed my neck. I decided to just come out with it. "I really do apologize for what happened and I would like to make it up to you Aaron. If you would think it over I'd like to take you out and prove myself to you. Share my thoughts about what the Moon Goddess has bestowed to me as giving you to me as a mate." I spoke with a determined and calm voice.

I anxiously waited for his reply. "Um... I will think it over Xavier and give you my answer when I have decided." he strongly said as he looked me in the eyes. I nodded at his choice and smiled a bit as I looked ahead. The rest of the walk was silent as we listened to nature and just enjoyed the silence.

When we left I choose to stop at a ice cream shop and got him chocolate ice cream and myself mint ice cream. I drove him home after we finished our ice cream. He waved at me with a small smile and went into his house.

I drove home. The rest of my day was calm and relaxing. The next few days were confusing since he'd show signs of wanting to be with me then the next he'd barely show any interest in me. I was frustrated at him but I understand his reasons. It still stung and made me upset at myself but mainly at Nicole.

It was approaching September as well as my 17th birthday and I was anticipating his reply. I didn't have to wait to long as I got home after school that Thursday. I threw my book bag on my bed and went into my bathroom for a quick shower. As I got out and dried myself off while walking back into my room.

I saw my phone's light blinking letting me know that I had gotten a text. I quickly threw on some pants and unlocked my phone then went to messages. I was shocked to see that it was from Aaron.

From Aaron: I was thinking it over and yes I'd like to know more about you. I'll give a chance.

I was very happy to read his text and quickly texted back.

To Aaron: Thanks love!! (\^w^/) You won't regret it I swear!

From Aaron: >//~//< o-ok Xavier

I was very happy about being given a chance after it all and I wanted everything to work out between us. I was overjoyed for the rest of the night. On Friday I was very glad to see Aaron in school since he actually tried to interact with me more than he did over the last few weeks.

When Art class around I decided to see asking Aaron to hang out with me at my house and I hoped he'd say yes. "Hey Aaron would you like to hang out at my place and we can watch movies, play video games, or just do whatever you want." I asked with a hopeful smile.

He looked me in the eyes and blushed as he looked away and fidgeted. "I um I'll see if I can over after school." He shyly replied the bell rang. Japanese went by quite quickly and lunch followed after. Aaron was with his friends and I was grateful that my sister was there but I didn't know much about the other guy.

I made a mental note to ask Andria about him later. "Um Xavier may I sit with your group?" asked an irritating voice. I looked over to see Nicole and I had hold in a growl but it didn't work. I saw her flinch and it made me pleased though I didn't let it show. "No you can't sit here and if you have a working brain than you'd know than to even try to talk to me unless you know what's good for you." I gritted out.

She huffed and ran out the lunch room. I looked to see if Aaron was around and frowned when he was gone. Lunch ended and I started to make my way to history. History was tolerable but I looked forward to my free time. I took it upon myself to help Aaron out with his aid work while I had free time since it allowed me to spend more time with him.

Gym was fun since the Coach wanted to make us all work out in pairs of two. I picked Aaron as my partner. I was surprised when Aaron could do a few more exercises than what people gave him credit for. School let out and there wasn't any trouble from Nicole or Jacob and their lackeys.

I waited for Aaron at my car and I notice Andria with Aaron. Sighing I knew I wasn't going to be able to be alone with him. "Hey Xavier I'm tagging a ride home with you guys!" She chirped as she climbed into the back and dragged Aaron with her. I got in and turned the car on then left the parking lot.

I glanced at them in the mirror and it looked like they seemed to be trying to plot something. I pulled into the driveway and cut the engine. I got out and I heard the back door shut. We all piled into the kitchen looking around for snacks. "Aaron told me what you asked him and we choose to watch movies!" she smiled happily.

I cursed under my breathe but let her join. We spent the rest of the night watching movies. Andria asked Aaron if he wanted to sleepover and he said yes. He cakes home to say he'd be spending the night at our place. He said he didn't have anything to wear and Andria said that he could just wear her clothes. It turns out that Aaron and Andria had plenty of sleepovers and I never knew about any of them.

I went to bed but all I could do was try to picture Aaron in girl clothes and I think he'd looked better in them than he does boy clothes.

*****************************************
That the end till next time. Sorry it took so long to get this out, had some family issues but things are fine now. If you have any question either PM me or comment them and I'll try to answer them.

Fifox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 208 17
~COMPLETED~ Okay listen. I'm gonna be straight up with y'all. I can't write a description. I suck at it. I'm tellin' the truth right now. But!!! Plea...
68.4K 2.6K 17
My name is Aaron Zayev. I am the current alpha of the Blood Harvest Pack. It is so named because of our brutality towards rogues. I have an especial...
166K 5.7K 46
Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't like mpregs, you're free to leave. Critici...
25.1K 866 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...