Dark Paradise (Camren)

Por alrenreguiaf5H

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... Más

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
The Cop (3)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)
Hot Beach (7)
Choices (9)
The Interrogation (10)
Guns and fire (11)
Family business (12)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Make love to me (21)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Clarifying (30)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Bad blood (40)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

Scopolamine (8)

33K 667 2.2K
Por alrenreguiaf5H

POV Camila Cabello

The sun hit the window and reflected throughout the bedroom. For an instant I couldn't remember what had happened nor where I was. The fact that the room possessed a white ceiling with a centralized chandelier, a closet in the corner and a shelf with a TV and some decorative objects, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't in my house. I roamed with my eyes on the floor, and my pieces of clothing thrown across the floor made me remember where I was and especially, what had happened.

I massaged my temples and smirked, rolling across the bed to reach my phone. It was 8:15AM and I somehow got irritated with that. After some time and effort, I impulsed my torso to sit up on the bed. I looked around the room for the twentieth time in a short period of time of at least 5 minutes. It was inevitable a sequence of flashes from last night. I had had sex with Lauren Jauregui, it was impossible to say that I didn't want that for some time?! I did? Maybe, but that had come true, and it was when I least expected. My taste was something I had never felt before, it was explorable, it was mind-blowing. Her touches, her gaze that conveyed a parallel connection, but safe. Her scent and the way how she touched me was plausible. But I had completely forgotten about Rob, I knew that what I had done was wrong. He always loved me and never did anything for me to be suspicious of him, and I love him too... Yes I love him. But all this was like heaven and hell, paradise and darkness. I loved the tranquility that Rob transmitted, but I wanted to face the darkness and go deeper into the dark path that was Lauren. I didn't know what to expect when I got to the end, I could have good experiences, but I don't know. I was distraught and I had to solve that once and for all.

-Excuse me, am I interrupting? – Vero knocked on the door and without giving me any time to answer, she opened the door and entered the room, looking at the mess on the floor and heading towards the large window, opening the curtains – Did you sleep well?

-Good Morning, Vero. Yes I did, too much even. – I smiled weakly and put my feet on the carpet beside the bed, putting on a white silk robe – I was already going down anyway. But what about you? How was your night with Normani?

Vero stopped opening the curtains that revealed the beautiful day that was making outside the smoked glass, and pierced at me with her eyes. Perhaps that look answered my question, but I didn't even care. It was evident that Vero and Normani were having some kind of relationship that was more than a colorful friendship. It was as if it was stamped on her face.

-I didn't understand what you meant by your last sentence. – Vero turned around to continue what she was doing.

-Come on, Vero, I'm not an idiot. So please, you don't need to lie, we all know.

-Camila, leave me alone, okay? You better stop talking nonsense and go take a shower to come downstairs. The table is already ready and everyone's already inside their respective bathrooms, doing what you should also be doing.

-You don't need to be so rude. – I said sulkily, and Vero approached me, giving a light punch on my shoulder – Is Lauren also awake?

-And this interest in Lauren? – Vero squinted her eyes towards me, and I turned to meet her eyes.

-Veronica, leave me alone, okay? – Vero left laughing, and I huffed, going towards the bathroom.

POV Lauren Jauregui

I had woken up so fucking early and I wasn't able to sleep anymore, so I allowed myself to continue in bed until my body said "enough". I really would have done that if Vero didn't send me to take a shower and tell me to be downstairs in less than 40 minutes. I showered as I cussed mentally. I finished, dried myself, picked an outfit and went down.

Some of us were by the pool in a harmonious conversation and I missed Camila in our group of friends. From what I heard from Vero she was still in her bedroom. I didn't ask if she was sleeping, but she probably was. Yesterday was an exhausting day, so I decided to take initiative.

I grabbed some orange juice from Vero's immense kitchen and went towards the bedroom where Camila was staying. I went up the stairs and everything was so deserted, everyone was enjoying the beautiful sunny morning and dealing with the hangover. I approached her door, I was going to knock and enter, after all she was sleeping and I didn't want her to get out of bed just to open the door. And it was what I did, I knocked twice on the door and turned the knob entering the room. To my surprise Camila was already awake, she was standing with her back turned to me, putting on a white shirt that only covered her breasts. She was only wearing panties on her lower half. I swallowed hard when she turned around and met my eyes.

-I... I'm sorry... Camila, I... I... – I looked like an idiot stuttering, I took two steps back thinking about running out of there – I... I...

-Lauren, Lauren, Lauren! – she called me quickly so that I could stop babbling – Let's not be hypocrites, okay? It's not as if you haven't seen more than this. – she said with a shy smile.

-Good Morning. – I said calmly, already being able to control my breathing – I brought you some orange juice.

-Wow! All of my first times with someone I received breakfast in bed. – she said and I felt like an idiot bringing juice – But by the Jauregui reputation that I heard of, you bringing me juice is a privilege, so I can't complain. – she said laughing, and then approached me grabbing the juice from my hand.

-Without wanting to seem presumptuous, but already being, yes, it's a privilege. – I smiled at her and she took a sip of the juice.

One of the most interesting things about Camila is that she could be sexy without even wanting to be, she could be sexy drinking orange juice.

-Thank you. – she said with a shy smile.

-I just want to... – I couldn't complete the sentence, I grabbed her firmly by the waist and sealed our lips.

POV Camila Cabello

-KARLA CAMILA, OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! – I let out a frustrated groan.

"Fuck, what the hell does Dinah want?" my subconscious grumbled and rightly so. Lauren who was down there mistreating my clit with her soft and velvety tongue stopped in the same instant and looked at me with a startled face.

-Fuck, now what? – she whispered.

Lauren and I had gone each to our proper rooms last night, but I was surprised by her this morning, which yielded me two orgasms, this would be the third if Dinah wasn't shouting like a crazy person at my door. I know, I know, this is not good at all, but at the same time, this is excellent. I, when next to Lauren had an insatiable sexual appetite, but I promise, I swear that this would be my adventure, nothing more, just my weekend adventure, tomorrow everything would go back to normal.

-DAMMIT, DINAH, LET ME AT LEAST WAKE UP, I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN.

-NO "DAMMIT", CHANCHO, I TOLD YOU THAT TODAY YOU WOULDN'T ESCAPE, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KNOCK IT DOWN! – Lauren who before was between my legs was already standing looking for her panties – I WILL COUNT TO THREE! ONE...

-WAIT, LET ME AT LEAST PUT ON SOME CLOTHES! – I got up in one leap putting on my panties and finding Lauren's, I grabbed them and threw it towards her. Lauren put them on quickly, followed by her jeans.

-Where do I hide? – she whispered agitated, I ran my eyes across the room coming across the window's big curtain near the door.

-Come on, behind the curtain! – I whispered as I pushed her behind the big curtain.

-I'M HEARING VOICES, CAMILA, WHO'S THERE WITH YOU? – Dammit! When Dinah wants to be a pain in the ass she beats the record.

With Lauren behind the curtain I took one last look around the room before approaching the door and opening it, revealing my best friend with a suspicious face. Dinah quickly entered the room without even saying "hi" or "good morning".

-Hi, Cheechee. Good Morning, Cheechee. I slept very well, thank you. – I said ironically while Dinah ran her eyes across the room – What are you looking for? Your best friend is here at the door waiting for at least a good morning hug. – Dinah stopped with her gaze on me, arching her eyebrows.

-Do you really think you can fool me, Chancho? – Dinah crouched in front of the bed, she observed it and then stood up – Why is your bed so messy? Not even when you have sex with that thing called man your bed stays in this state. – I rolled my eyes and huffed, she was so intimate that she knew the smallest details of my life. Before I could say something, Dinah walked towards the bathroom. That was the time, I ran to the curtain and pulled Lauren from there.

-Come on, go, she's in the bathroom. – I whispered.

Lauren ran to the door, but stooped abruptly and came back running towards me, sealing our lips quickly before leaving, catching me by surprise. My whole body stopped, my hands froze, my stomach lurched. Having Lauren was purely sexual and that seemed to be something else. I froze imagining Dinah catching us in that moment.

-Chancho! – Dinah's steady hands were on my shoulders, shaking me nonstop.

After so much time searching the room, every little corner, she came towards me. I shook my head and turned my attention to Dinah who was watching me with a worried face.

-Are you feeling alright? You are white, I would even say that you are looking like Jauregui.

-No, Cheechee. – I let out the air that was stuck in my lungs – I... I'm fine.

-I'm sorry about the neurotic moment I had, it's just that... You never were the type to hide things from me but yesterday you were not acting normal. – Dinah let out a delicious laugh making me laugh along – You were so relaxed, thing that I haven't seen for years. I have to tell you that Jauregui does you very good. – I widened my eyes making Dinah let out another laugh – Hey Chancho, relax, I didn't mean it like that, it's just that yesterday you two had a lot of fun and talked, you know?! You were looser and thanks to her who didn't spare efforts to talk to you, and that's why I'm being suspicious. I like her.

-Dinah, I know that your dream is to see me far away from Rob, but I'd never cheat on him. – the last part came out barely audible – Let alone with a woman. – Dinah laughed again and so did I, my best friend's laughter is so delicious that it infects anyone.

-I know, Chancho.

-Hey, what is all this noise coming from here? – Vero appeared at the door, along with her was Normani.

The two looked beautiful, both on their looks and on their smiles and skin tone. "What a good night of sex doesn't do, huh?!" my subconscious joked making me laugh. All of them looked at me without understanding the reason for my laughter.

-Good Morning. – the husky and sexy voice that I heard last night and this so wonderful morning moaning my name in my ear, invaded the environment making all the hairs on my body stand on end. Already bathed and with wet hair, she was wearing the same pants that were thrown in my room a few minutes ago, a black Metallica t-shirt and a leather jacket of the same color. She really was fucking sexy.

-Look who just showed up. – Vero made a brief pause analyzing Lauren – Looks like you got lucky with my cousin, Jauregui. You are still exuding sex. – I rolled my eyes at Vero's mention of Meg.

"No, Veronica Iglesias, it wasn't with your disgusting little cousin, but with your best friend here." what to say to my subconscious?

-Not really, Veronica, although that could very well have happened with your cousin, I just slept well. – Lauren concluded, followed by a beautiful smile.

-What a waste, Jauregui. – Normani said drawing everyone's attention, having as a result a popped slap on her right arm, Vero's reflex – Ouchhh! – she grumbled bringing one of her hands to the "hurt" place – You didn't even let me finish talking, ughh... Of course you are better than her. – Normani concluded with a huge pout on her face. And Vero like a fool in love, approached her giving a peck on her full lips.

In that moment I cleared my throat getting everyone's attention.

-As all of you can see, I'm only wearing a robe, and I'd like to take my shower and get dressed. – all of them looked at me from head to toe, but Lauren who kept her eyes on mine, only a sarcastic smile appeared on her lips. I arched my eyebrows and walked behind Dinah – Out, out, everyone out! – I pushed Dinah towards the exit.

-Whoa, Chancho, where's the politeness? – Dinah grumbled already outside my bedroom.

-It left along with my mood after you and your paranoia invaded my room. – I answered already closing the door.

After taking a long shower I heard the door opening again and looked at it, it was Lauren. God, doesn't she ever get tired? On the one hand I was loving all that, but on the other I wasn't being fair to Rob. I'm not going to say that I'm not with any feeling of guilt and regret because that would be a lie, but I won't stay whining for something that I did and loved a lot. I love Rob, but I loved playing with fire aka Lauren. They were like angel and devil, Rob the angel and Lauren the devil, and now this devil had those hot green spheres on me.

POV Lauren Jauregui

-Camila, about yesterday... – I started to say and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, I didn't know how to talk about that.

-I know... – she said dejectedly.

-I just...

-It's okay, Lauren. – she said turning around to grab her phone.

-You are so nice and I... – the sentences died along the way, I had no words.

-You are nice too, let's just leave it at that. – she said and I didn't understand well what that meant, but I was happy for her not being furious and thinking that I took advantage of her.

-Did you like it? – I asked on impulse.

-Today I'm feeling pain in every corner of my body. – she said laughing and I accompanied her.

-I think I can't wear bikinis for a pretty long time. – I said in the same playful tone.

-You are very white and... JESUS! – she exclaimed approaching me, turning my face gently, but with hurry – The bite, it got so...

-I know. – I smiled shyly – I don't mind.

-I'm sorry. – she now was very close to me and looking into my eyes, her breath hitting my face, smelling like mint, I almost felt the taste of her mouth.

-It's okay. – I said with a smile.

-No, I'm sorry for everything. – she said backing away, and she began to walk from one side to the other a little nervous – I pushed things yesterday and let them cross the line today as well, I know that I teased you, Lauren, I umm... – she seemed to be choosing her words – I have a fiancé and I want things to continue like that, I'm getting married soon.

-Camila, I'm not asking you to marry me, I'm not asking you to date me, I'm not asking you to be with me, not even a kiss I am asking you, no one better than me understands that a good fuck is just a good fuck. I brought you that juice and now I'm talking to you about everything because you are not like the other girls that I hook up with, we have friends in common, now we frequent the same places and from what I heard, your fiancé works at my company, for my father and I don't want things between us to get weird, nothing has changed. – I said everything in one single breath, she was talking as if all this was one sided, that was irritating me, yesterday's event was a choice of both parties, drunk, but it was, and today I don't even have to say, we were sober and as incredible as it sounds the time with her this morning was better than yesterday, so she shouldn't be throwing all that at me.

I looked at Camila and she was looking at me a little scared, her lips were apart, I think she lost her speech.

-Ok! A fuck is just a fuck. – she repeated a bit vague, I felt that she was talking to herself, perhaps digesting everything I said – Let's go downstairs?

-Yes. – I said and turned around, pulling the door open and hearing it close, seconds after Camila was behind me.

-----

-Don't worry, Normani. – I rolled my eyes, it was already the fifth time that I heard Normani's apologies for not sleeping in my house today, I invited her because I was up to tell her everything that had happened between Camila and I, but she couldn't go and that seemed to be divine intervention so that I kept my mouth shut.

-Of course I worry, Jauregui, you are my best friend and I promised to spend the night there with you.

-"But you are staying there with Vero". – I imitated her voice earning her laugh – Relax, okay? I have some things to solve, I'm so tired that when I arrive I'll sleep quickly. – I stopped the car at a traffic light.

-Idiot. I don't even talk like that. – she continued laughing – Ok, but if you need anything you better call me.

-Come on, Mani, leave snow white alone, she's not a baby. – Vero's voice emerged in the background of the call, making me let out a chuckle.

-Shush it, Veronica, Lauren is my best friend and I have to take very good care of her. – Normani rebuked.

-Hey, I'm still on the line. – the two were silent – Relax, okay Mani? Anything I'll call you. Now I have to go because I'm driving.

-Okay, Lauren, good night and see you tomorrow, I love you and please take care.

-Alright, mom. Good Night. I love you.

I ended the call before the conversation started drifting and now wasn't the time, now was the time to go after a guy that Dinah had mentioned in Vero's party. Did you really think that I would just go there to fuck the deputy and have fun? I wouldn't be so stupid to the point of not taking advantage of the "drink goes in and the truth comes out", well then, I took advantage of it very well and gathered enough information to make him my next victim. Dinah and I were in a long conversation, she told me about her cases and all her frustration of being in the police, I understood her very well, Dinah was an excellent person and we got along very well.

I drove quickly through the streets of Miami that were very busy as usual, especially with how hot it was, which causes everyone to come out for a drive. People wonder how I'm able to wear black in a heat like this, sometimes even I wonder that, but I always come to the conclusion that it's just a matter of custom and comfort. At the moment I was wearing a black dress, a bit low-cut in the front, tight on my body, and it reached a little above my knees. And messy hair, always giving a sexy air.

I stopped in front of one of the most expensive nightclubs of Miami, competitor of the one I work at. I got out of my car and promptly a valet showed up, I handed him my car key for him to do the all the work that valets usually do.

-Be careful with my baby. – I warned him throwing a wink and walking towards the entrance, poor kid, it took him a while to come back to life. I let out a chuckle, yes I usually cause this type of effect on people.

I approached the entrance finding Alexa, an old affair and an "old" friend by the way, she was one of the "straight" women that I already had an affair with, but unlike the others, Alexa and I remained friends, her phone number on my phone contacts doesn't serve only to be used after pleasures, anyway, earlier I had called my old friend to try and get a VIP pass for this club, which she promptly gave in.

-Hey, green eyes. – Alexa said excitedly approaching me, wrapping me in a warm hug. I reciprocated it hugging her tight, opening a broad smile.

-Hey, Lex. – I backed away from her body to look at her, she looked beautiful as always, very well dressed, due to her promoter job that required that.

-I admit that I was surprised by your request... I mean, after you started working at Twilight's Dawn... – Alexa made a brief pause making a face, which made me laugh. I don't know the reason for Alexa's "face", after all where I work is better than here and I'm only here because I need to – ... you never came here again.

-You are right, Lex, but I have my reasons for being here today. – I answered with a wink, and Alexa naughtily smiled – No, no, it has nothing to do with women. Unfortunately I'm only here to take care of a different and old distraction.

-Speaking of old distraction, Jauregui. – Alexa ran her eyes all over my body, making me let out a chuckle.

-Who knows, who knows. – I limited myself to say before approaching the brunette again and deposit a kiss on her face. Alexa opened a wider smile than when I arrived.

-Extend your arm, Jauregui. – she ordered, and I promptly extended it. Alexa wrapped the VIP bracelet around my wrist, giving me straight access to the VIP area.

-Thank you. – I whispered before entering. Just as I expected, inside the club looked intact like in the old times.

I entered the environment, and damn, it was possible for you to go into thermal shock due to the change of temperature from cold to hot, which made my whole body tingle. The club was full, so I had trouble walking to the VIP area, being interrupted several times by cheap flirting by already drunken men. I rolled my eyes, like seriously, how can a woman feel turned on by that? I wondered every day.

I went up the stairs quickly, invading a more luxurious environment filled with people who were more preserved in their attitudes. I walked over to the nearest table that gave me a good view of the dance floor, I sat down and without further ado a very elegant young lady showed up next to me offering me several drinks on a tray, I opted for my old friend Whiskey. She then placed the drink on my table before leaving. I extended my arm grabbing the drink and bringing it up to my mouth, giving a big sip, the warm drink descended easily like water, I was so used to it.

It had been hours and nothing of the damn man showing up. I was already feeling the drink flowing in my body, I no longer knew how many people I had already dismissed tonight. What a waste. Yes, I have to agree that one of the best things about going to a "new" club is the different and varied menu.

I woke up from my reveries when I saw on the dance floor who I was looking for and so much awaited. His name is Luck, he's 22 years old and according to what Dinah told me, he raped and killed his ex-girlfriend in a brutal way. The police had already caught him, but due to his money the law was being prevented from being fulfilled, he paid the millionaire bail and paid a guy to take the blame. In a few months he was back on the streets, as if nothing had happened. But it wasn't only that that caught my attention, it was also the way he killed her. Her tortured her to death and with a Polaroid took a picture of her eyes, yes it's sinister, apparently I have an admirer, poor guy, little does he know the reasons why I commit such brutality. I smiled sarcastically as I stood up and went down to the dance floor, from afar I watched him and gradually I approached the victim, stopping near enough. I started a sensual dance, dancing to the beats of the music and without taking too long his eyes were drawn to my body. I glanced at him opening my best smile as a sign for him to come to me, and so he did, he approached me gluing his body to mine from behind and began to dance and sway according to the beats of the music and to my body to the sound of "Partition" by Beyoncé. My body slid down his body, it was already possible to feel the volume between his legs. Disgusting. I turned my body to face him and went up slowly sliding my hands on the sides of his very well defined body. Luck wrapped my waist with his muscular arms, pulling me closer to him, his breathing was unregulated and it was possible to see such excitement he was feeling at that moment. I bit my lower lip teasingly, and without further ado he approached his mouth from mine, but I swerved in time.

-Don't even think about it. – I answered with my husky voice next to his ear, making Luck's body hair stand on hand. I let out a delicious laugh teasing him even more. The boy backed away staring at me with raised eyebrows – First buy me a drink. – Luck opened a broad smile.

-Of course. – he answered close to my ear – Let's go to the bar. – I nodded and Luck grabbed my hand, dragging me through the people that were on the dance floor, until we entered the VIP area.

-----

After many drinks, Luck and I headed to a more private place where we drank more drinks.

I got up from the big black couch and walked to the small bar, we were in a luxurious hotel bedroom, in the midst of our conversation during that time I found out that Luck was an only child, his parents owned of one of the largest dealerships of Miami, he didn't work, just studies business, but it had been a long time since he attended his classes and of course he was the ex-boyfriend of the murdered and raped girl. When I touched the subject Luck remained neutral with a bit of a mocking air, but no compassion nor sadness for the terrible fact. I filled his glass with pure Vodka, in the moment it was the only thing that he drank, I added some ice, and without letting him notice, I discretely took out of my pocket a vial of scopolamine, a substance that composes the famous "truth serum" and helps to prevent the nervous system from working, it leaves the person more uninhibited. It was already past 2AM, I was exhausted, and thanks to the drinks it was not necessary for me to give not even one kiss to that piece of shit. And more, the alcohol made Luck almost pass out right there. I prepared my last glass of Whiskey and sat down beside him, Luck was nearly falling asleep, I rolled my eyes taking a big sip of my drink and put the glass on the nightstand.

-Luck. – I shook him gripping his shoulder – Luck! – I called him again.

-HMMMM! – he grumbled.

-Tell me everything about the night when you killed and raped your ex-girlfriend Lindsay. – Luck continued with his eyes closed, stretching.

I grabbed my small recorder and began recording.

-I was nervous, I had already abused her sexually in high school, but as fate plays with us, I fell in love with her, just like she fell in love with me, or rather, my money. – Luck made a brief pause wetting his mouth, I took the opportunity and took another sip of my drink before turning my attention back to the piece of shit that was thrown on the bed – I did everything for her, but I couldn't leave my party life, the drinks and the women. Everything was going well at least for me until I found out that she was involved with another guy, her neighbor, that was too much for me. I wouldn't allow a betrayal so I simply dragged her to a deserted site where I killed her, but of course before I had one last night with her even if it was necessary to rape her.

Time or another I shook him for him to go on. Tears streamed down my face, I grabbed a small tissue from my bag and wiped them, my will was to kill him right there, but it wasn't the time, not now. I needed to collect my thoughts, reorganize my steps. He blacked out. I quickly got up grabbing a pen and paper and leaving the following message:

"Last night was wonderful, but I had an early commitment. Thank you for the night. Maybe we'll see each other around, cutie."

I left the note on the nightstand and left the room with a mad desire to go back and see his body bleeding and agonizing to death. I let out a groan just at the thought. I passed by the reception letting them know that he would pay the entire bill, and followed towards the exit where my silver Volvo was waiting. I entered my car giving a good tip to the valet and left speeding out. The first step was already done, the next will be for my favorite deputy.

-----

POV Camila Cabello

It was already pretty late and Rob was taking long to come see me, he had told me that he would be long, but I was feeling so much guilt that I wanted to compensate him, I wanted to be with him at all times.

I stayed talking to Dinah over the phone for hours and hours, the blonde was excitingly telling me about all the stuff she saw in Vero's party, since we hadn't had time to gossip. I felt a huge urge to tell my best friend all that happened between Lauren and I, but for some reason I didn't feel safe, Dinah would freak out, I don't know if because it was with a woman or because she would support this madness, since for her, anyone is better than Rob. She thought I was very submissive to him and for some reason I was.

Our call was interrupted when I saw that another call was on the line, it was Sofi, so I ended the call with Dinah and answered my sister:

-Kaki? – I heard my younger sister's voice on the other side making me smile.

-Sweetie, how are you?

-I'm fine, Kaki. And you? – she said excitedly.

-I'm fine, why are you calling so late? – I asked.

-I have news. – she seemed euphoric – Actually it's a request.

-Anything for you.

-I'm getting into break here from boarding school and I wanted to stay in your house. – my heart lurched, having Sofi home was something that I always wanted, but it wasn't something allowed by my parents, only rarely.

-Sofi, you know that I want that a lot, don't you? – I heard her agree – But mom and dad don't...

-Kaki, they said yes, they allowed, I asked mom and she spoke with dad and they agreed! – that seemed like a joke.

-Are you serious, Sofi? Oh my God, when are you coming? – I was so excited.

-Tomorrow, but I'll call you to set everything up, now I have to go to sleep cause the superior mother will be inspecting the dorm rooms. – she huffed and I rolled my eyes amusedly and I heard her hang up the phone, my heart was still racing.

Since I left home I spent so little time with my little sister, and to have her, even for a short period of time made me very happy. I didn't get along very well with Sinu and Alejandro, but since I set a date for my wedding with Rob, our relationship has improved and it wasn't a coincidence.

I was getting up to grab a fluffy robe, because the night was getting cold, when I heard a few knocks on the door, Rob probably arrived.

-Babe. – I approached him sealing our lips, and then he threw his briefcase in the corner and hugged my waist intensifying our kiss. I slid my mouth down his jaw, reaching his neck where I inhaled deeply the perfume coming out of there and OH BOY!

-WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, ROB? – I backed away and pushed him lightly, my blood boiled through my veins – YOU SMELL LIKE WOMAN... ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

-Cal... Calm down, Cam... Camila. – Rob stuttered like a coward – I... I'm just with this smell because of work.

-WORK? YOU BECAME A PIMP NOW? – I laughed ironically.

-No, babe... You know that the office is full of women. – Rob made a brief pause – You... You know that I'd never cheat on you. – he's right, he'd never cross the line like I had.

I let out a tired sigh, I don't even have anything to complain about after all I had been the dirtiest of beings.

-You are right. – I looked up, staring at him – I'm sorry. – I approached my fiancé and hugged him, Rob let out all the air that was stuck in his lungs relaxing his body before hugging me.

-It's okay, babe. I just expected more from you. – I nodded, feeling the guilt eating away.

-I know, babe, I'm really sorry. – I pulled my head from his chest and looked at him – Sleep here today? I miss you. – Rob opened a wide smile.

-Of course, love, I also miss you a lot.

Perhaps I asked too much of him. I just judged him for a possible betrayal without thinking about how hypocritical I was being. I had had sex with a woman for two days straight, without thinking about the consequences and the guilt that would hammer in my head. I was completely confused with all that situation, but I would come out on top and I would live my life next to him. Next to Rob. If I would be okay? Or if I would tell him? These are questions without answers and without any sense, I feared everything, but I had to be firm, I had to believe in myself and prove that I could master my desires and feelings.

-----

NOTE: Don't worry, y'all gonna get more smut (amd more mystery) on the next chapter :P Camila can't resist Lauren XD

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

353K 9.7K 56
I've always lived with my mother and sister. But things happen, lives change... People change. Best ranking: #1 in #laurenjauregui
26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
762K 21.3K 51
[COMPLETED]✓ I never forgot my first love. I just learnt to pretend everything was okay while I was breaking on the inside. I lost myself because the...
224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...