My Brother's Best Friend [boy...

By MissCris

REWRITTEN VERSION OF MY BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND [Book 1 in the Hughes Brothers Trilogy] Justin has a secret. Fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Author's Note

5.8K 109 21
By MissCris

Hello friends!

Welcome to the new and improved My Brother's Best Friend! After 5 years, I have decided that I want to edit this story and fix the mistakes that people keep pointing out in the original. Also, I realize that the story for Isaac and Justin seems a bit rushed and in that it makes IFFHB a bit rushed as well and unrealistic. Because of this I have decided to add some scenes to the book to help the story flow more easily.

Please note!!!: The story now features Noah and Isaac in COLLEGE, not high school. Justin is now in his senior year of high school. I wanted to increase their ages cause I'm not so much into writing about high schoolers anymore.

So what can you expect in this rewritten version:

Fixed grammatical and spelling errors

Added scenes for Justin and Isaac

Added scenes between Stephan and Noah

An alternate ending

One last thing, I will be rewriting IFFHB since some of the changes in this book will change some things in that book but it will take me a few weeks since that book is longer so please be patient.

Thanks for the love and I hope you guys like the new version of MBBF!

*The rewritten version will feature Justin as 18 years old, Isaac and Noah as 20 years old and Stephan as 25 years old.

**Some names of secondary characters have been changed.

-MissCris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 9.1K 31
Levi Brooke is the school's bad boy. He has the looks and all. He parties and drinks when he isn't hanging with the fam or keeping to himself. He has...
2.2K 112 21
It was gradual. Lucas had always been there, but it was always as his brother's friend, not his own. Not really. When they began hanging out more, Ca...
257K 8.4K 45
[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school, they're quickly showered with endless at...
63.6K 1K 22
dream x fem reader you go to visit your best friend of almost two years and stay alone with him for three weeks. the problem is that, you like him. a...