Just You Is Enough

By miracles_do_happen

Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #74... More

Acknowledgement
There's A Rainbow After The Rain
Can We Still Be Friends
It's Raining Questions
Authors Note
Love Will Lead You Back
You're Asking Too Much
Life Is Full Of Surprises
Try me
I'm only human
I Never Left
Don't act like you're Harry Styles
It's like counting one, two and three
Forever
Live life to the fullest
Hello (A/N)
New Year
Meet and Greet
Old songs and memories
Who are you?
The moves
Breathe In, breathe out
Lies beneath those eyes
Play it cool
History
I Need A Break
Welcome Home
Feel brand new
Born to be brave
Lifeline
Friends
Are you kidding?
Pieces
Status
Own ways
Ferris wheel
Revelations
Message
Playlist
Let's Take It Slow
Unspoken Words
Making memories
We will get there
Think about it
Who am I?
Where do I begin?
It's About Time
Moving forward
Meeting the family
He moved on so fast
Change is here
Expect the unexpected
He's back
Phone calls
About the book ( must read)
Issues
Give it a try
Are we like something or what?
Coffee and a Phone call
He is long gone
Intentions
I need an answer
Bitter sweet
Something inside me
Icing on my cake
Secret conversations
Love is not a freaking game
Me, myself and I
Begin Again
Sleepless nights
Sisters by heart
#NoMoreBullying
beautiful goodbye and a new friend
Feelings
One step at a time
Emergency call and sweet talks
Starting again
Starting again (Part 2)
A good different
Sexy Mama
Unbelievable
The Talk
Laters baby
Sorry
Having doubts?
The Guest
Evening gatecrash
Awkward
Decision Making
The choice
Pain
Vacation
Vacation (Part 2)
In a heartbeat
No more lonely nights
Feelings
Incident
The coffee talk
Nervous
Finale
Finale (Part 2)
😘❤Happy birthday to me!!😘❤

It's an order not a question

3.3K 137 7
By miracles_do_happen

    All my life all I wanted is to have a perfect life, but in reality you've got to earn it. It's like watching a movie; sometimes you think that everything is perfect. There are moments that you put yourself into the main character and imagining it was you right? Especially in romantic movies, that's why we can relate to them so much that we also cry when something happens to the character.

Our life is like a battle, you need to fight and you are the only one who can help yourself. Your troops are your family who always got your back. Sometimes in that battle we fall and get wounded but yet we still stand on our own feet after. Our wounds will hurt like hell that sometimes you think it won't heal, but in time, soon it will become scars that will remind us how brave we are. We will always find a lesson one way or another. You are your own soldier in life.

I never thought I will be able to feel this way again. Feeling loved and I am so much alive. Looking around me, seeing my loved ones happy is the best thing in life.

"Ms. Hailee where do you want me to put this?" Myra asked my mother holding two bottles of wine.

"You can put it on the kitchen dear, James can you give her a hand please?" my mom said. James just rolled his eyes.

"She have two hands mom, she can manage it."

"James!" my mom looked at him. And of course he still obeys my mother. We all laughed and Myra winked at me following James at the kitchen.

"Have you seen Luke?" I asked Henry whose decorating the table.

"I think he's outside with his phone." I thank him and went outside to look for him.

He is on his phone talking with someone. He didn't notice my presence because he is looking from a far. I hug him from behind and I can feel that it surprise him. He just held my hand and kissed it.

"Okay thanks, merry Christmas too. I've got to go I need to do something important." With that he turns his phone off and put it in his pocket. He turned around to look at me and smiled.

"How long you've been stalking me?"He asked.

"Excuse me, I'm not a stalker."

"Okay, if you say so. How's everything inside?"

"Fine, so who is that?"I asked him.

"It's Camilia, she just greeted me a merry Christmas." I nod at him. I'm not really jealous, I just can't stop thinking why can't she just text him right? Or greet him tomorrow.

Luke tilted my chin to face him.

"I know that look, that's nothing okay? She's just a good friend of mine."

"I know," I smiled at him

"I love you, you know?" I nod at him.

"I love you too."

"Sam, be my girl and rock my world once again." My heart beat fast and I can picture myself turning into a red big tomato.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I tease him.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"It's an order not a question."

"Fine Mr.Carlton, I want to be your girlfriend." We both hug each other tightly.

The door open and James showed up

"Okay, stop this romantic thing. The kissing and touching is getting into my nerves and it makes me want to puke. Come and help us inside." He ordered and disappeared.

Luke turned his gaze on me

"You know, we need to find you brother a girl as soon as possible. As in girlfriend, so he can't waste his time watching us all the damn time." I laughed at his remarks.

"If James hears you, he will kill you."

***

We are all now preparing to sleep until dad knocked on my room. Henry, Myra and I looked at the door. Both of my friends will be sleeping at my room while Luke will be sleeping in James room. I hope to see them alive tomorrow morning.

"Ladies, I just want to say good night. I'll just hang out with the boys for a while, you know to catch up."

"Sure dad, but don't get them drunk okay?"

"Of course honey." Dad kissed my forehead and left us three on my room.

"I love this family; they treat me like a princess." Henry muttered holding the towel that covering his body.

Myra and I just chuckled.

I can't help but think what they are going to talk about tonight.

"Worried that they might get Luke drunk?" Myra asked. I shook my head and smiled.

"No, I'm just thinking what they are going to talk about."

"Maybe some guy stuff and you." She said calmly.

"And now I'm afraid, they can talk everything just not me."

"But why, it's normal you know." I sighed and looked at Henry to see him putting some lotion on his face while humming. Then I looked back at Myra.

"I don't know it's just a little awkward for me."

Moments later, both of my friends fell asleep already while I'm still wide awake. I know that dad, James and Luke were already asleep and I should too but still I can't.

I went down the kitchen to grab some milk. Pouring the milk on the glass, suddenly an arm snaked on my waist and his face buried on my face. I know who is it and I drank the glass of milk already.

"Why you are still awake?" He murmured on my neck while I closed my eyes.

"Can't sleep, how about you?" I asked.

"The same" I turn around to face him.

"Let's go to the living room." He nodded.

We went to the living room and sit there side by side, holding each other hands.

"What did you guys talk about?" he looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing for you to worry about, it's a guy's talk babe." I nod knowing that he won't tell me a thing.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head.

"What are you thinking?" he asked me.

"A lot of things"

"Like what?"

"How ants communicate to one another" he laughed at me and I sat up to look at him.

"What?" I asked.

"What the heck? I thought you are going to say how things are going good right now" still laughing and I punched his arm lightly.

"I'm serious Luke," He pulled me into a hug.

"Only you can make me go crazy like sh*t, only you."

We both fell asleep with each other's arms at the couch, not wanting to go back up stairs. We talked for a few minutes then passed out.

***

I woke up with a good smell of bacon; I know mom is already awake. I look at my side to see Luke peacefully sleeping beside me. I smile at the thought of him.

I kissed his forehead and he stirred then yawns.

"Morning babe,"

"Good morning princess." He kissed my cheeks.

"Merry Christmas" he added.

"Merry Christmas" I mumbled.

"I want to wake up every day like this, holding you by my side." I can feel my cheeks turning into red.

"It's Christmas so stop those corny words." He laughed at me.

"Let's go to the kitchen, I'm hungry."

We went to the kitchen seeing my mom, James and my friends were already there.

"Merry Christmas!" they all said together. Luke and I sit together after giving everyone a kiss and hug.

"Merry Christmas too" I said.

"Isn't it hard to go upstairs to sleep last night?" said James while looking at us.

"Actually we're about to do that last night. We talked for a while and didn't notice that we both passed out there." said Luke.

"Yeah he's right, and it's not a big deal James." I told him. He rolled his eyes as I expected.

"For me it is, so next time don't do that again." I ignore him. It's Christmas gosh!

"Stop it kids its Christmas okay?" I nod at my mother.

Later on my dad came with his camera and start taking a picture of us.

He smiled after and said:

"I'm going to put it on instagram and facebook later." He said excitedly. We all look at him in disbelief because he is not that really into social media. He only has news paper every morning, television and his chess board.

Luke laughed beside me and we look at him.

"You didn't."

"What? Your dad asked me how to work it and I help him."

I look back again to my father and he smiled at me.

"I'm just curious! Don't get mad at him it's all on me."

"Fine, fine"

"Isn't so amazing and cool honey." My dad turns his gaze to my mom and she smiled at him. My dad kissed my mom eagerly but quickly.

After all these years, they still have this spark of love in their eyes. That's a relationship goal for me.

Luke kissed my cheeks

"I know what you are thinking by the way you look at your parents, and that's what I wanted too."

I smiled at him.

It's been a long day for all of us, some of our relatives and family friends came. We all exchanged gifts, and I received gift cards, bags, shoes and I received an album of one direction with their autographs and dedication from Luke. How could I ask for more?

We are all in the living room listening to my dad on how he appreciated everyone who came tonight. After a several hours, the visitors disappeared one by one and now everyone is already tired.

***

Christmas is over and we have to wait again for another Christmas. A lot of things happen this year that I want to let go and forget.

"Hey" I turn around to see Myra.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her. We both sit together at a wooden chair here at the back yard.

She sighed deeply and I know that there is something wrong.

"Spill"

"It's about my family, my parents. They're falling apart. I don't know what to do, Janna called and I heard her crying saying that my parents won't stop shouting." With that, Myra cried beside me silently and I hold her in my arms.

"Everything will be alright and I promise you that okay?"

"You think?" she asks and I nod.

"I promise"

"I think I have to go home and check for everything. Janna is too young for all of this and I have to be with her and being the eldest I have responsibilities." said Myra. Myra is one of the greatest person I've ever met.

"You want me to take you home? You know I don't mind?"

"Are you sure? I want to ask Henry but since he left early this morning to see his family I've decided that I'll just commute."

"No, I'm taking you home. Let's just talk to mom and dad." She nod and follow me inside.

Hope that everything will be fine.

***

How are you guys?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 301 33
"Please," I heard him beg once more, I looked up at him as he slowly turned his lips into a pout. I heaved a sigh as I let my shoulders slouch. "Fin...
4.6K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
7K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
2.7K 246 33
The average human being spends every second of his day fighting against the force of nature to see another day. But I'm different. I'm not afraid of...