Survival Stories

By DreamCatcher365

Survival Stories of Myself and My friend, Zeus, Starting in the zombie apocalypse. This story is based on a m... More

The Start of the story.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Please Comment

Chapter 18

3 0 0
By DreamCatcher365

One of the soldiers got a radio call.

The soldier didn't want to tell Zeus what was on it.

Zeus gets soldier to tell him what is going on, the soldier says that the Corporal plans on getting the rest of you tomorrow.

Ok, that is good, but what about my friends? Zeus asked.

Your friends are in good condition, don't worry. (the soldier says snobbly.)

Hey, you may be able to treat people with disrespect in the military, but not here.

Fine, but if you threaten me or my team, I will kill you. (the soldier said protectively.)

Fine by me, same goes for you. (Zeus says protectively as well.)

Everyone goes to bed.

The soldiers move out of the camp and try to burn it down, we managed to kill the soldiers and defend the camp.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
678K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
125K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...