Rejected and left pregnant

De artlover241

A seventeen-year-old Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, was abused, hated, and treated like an omega by her own pack... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Second book
Kidnapped By My Mate [18+]

Chapter 11

21.9K 533 21
De artlover241

Toby's P.O.V.

I finally calmed Ryan down-- which felt like forever,I was so scared.

After placing down my son to his seat, I turned around to see my beautiful mate Kathryn asleep. My heart flipped as I saw a faint smile on her face.

I went to take a seat next to her, I removed the arm chair, and instantly, she snuggled into me. I wrapped my arms around her, watching her sleep peacefully; the way her lips I so desire are a little bit parted, her soft hands on my chest I want to hold, the way she looks relaxed as I want to kiss every inch of her.

I'm so glad she's finally in my arms. 9 months was way too long.

What felt like a few seconds was a few hours instead, the plane was landing. I had to wake her from her slumber.

Kathryn's P.O.V.

'Kitten, wake up.' Said an angelic voice. I felt sparks on my body--wait. Those sparks belong to my oh so lovely mate. *sigh*

"Wakey, wakey, lemon shakey!" That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

"Touch me again and you are dead." I am grumpy. I haven't slept this long. Might as well sleep longer.

" We're here, Kathryn." I froze.

We're here

We're. . . here

I've been dreading for this moment not to come.

"You'll be okay. This time I'll protect you, okay, Kathryn? I'm not letting anyone hurt my mate or son." He knew what to say to calm half of my nerves. I nodded my head.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Toby hugged me, and breathed in his scent to calm myself down. He asked if I'm okay and I nodded.

---
When we got out of the jet, I held Ryan in my arms, and in front of us was a black car.

"Welcome back Mr. Martinez. I see you've brought company. And who may these be?" A guy dressed in a black and whit suit asked.

"Fredrick, this is my mate Kathryn, and my son Ryan. Kathryn, this is a new member of the pack and my cousin Andrea's mate, Drake." Toby explained.

"Nice to meet you, Kathryn." Drake said. I nodded.

"Like wise."

We got into the car, and drove off. Every minute we get closer, the more nervous I get.

"Calm down. It's gonna be fine." Toby kept saying. I nodded but inside I was screaming.

I see the pack house forming. I pick up Ryan, and tried to calm myself down by rocking Ryan.

The car stopped and so did my breath. As soon as Toby got out, I forcefully breathed. I cradled Ryan a little harder-- but not hard enough to hurt him.

Oh god, this is it.

'Calm down, it's gonna be fine' said Sapphire.

'Been a while since I last heard from you,' I joked although it has been months since I last heard from her.

Toby opened the door for me. I heard everyone whispering.

'Who's that?'

'There are two scents in the car.'

'Alpha Toby is back! Who did he bring?'

I took another deep breath before I got out of the car. I grabbed onto Toby's hand, his touch calmed me down a little.  I heard gasps.

"Everyone, may I present to you my mate Kathryn, and my son Ryan. They will be with us from now on, so I expect you all to treat them respectfully. Anyone who disobeys my order will have to deal with me. Am I clear?" Toby asks. In response there were a lot of 'yes alpha's.

I see Laurie-- Toby's mom--running towards up excitedly dragging Frank--Toby's dad-- behind her. I giggled at the sight, with her determination and excitement to get here and him stumbling trying to keep up.

"Is that him? My grandson? May I hold him?" She asked eagerly. I nodded, placing him in her arms. She looked at him with awe.

"He looks a lot like Toby!" Frank exclaimed. "Almost like an exact replica! It's really uncanny."

She handed me back my son.

"Im so glad they're finally here." Said Toby. Laurie turned to him.

"And you mister, don't for a second think that I'm gonna let this go! You're going to spend the rest of your life making up for this!" Even though she is about a foot shorter, she looks intimidating.

"I plan on doing just that, mother." He slightly quivered. In a split second she turned from scary to sweet and bubbly.

"Here, I'll show you your rooms. Follow me!" Laurie said cheerfully.

We followed her until we were in a hallway.

"You and Toby will be staying in this room, and Ryan will be I the room next to yours." She explained. "Well, I'll let you guys check it out."

And with that she left.

We went to see Ryan's room. I gasp as I saw the room.

The walls were painted baby blue, and on the ceiling there were clouds. The floor was wooden, and the furniture was white.

His crib was wooden but painted white with a see-through fabric draped like a tent. The carpet was white as well as the curtains--which were half covering the windows in a slanted angle.

There was a small bed next to it so when he grows out of the crib, there's a bed.

It's hard to imagine that he will grow up soon. At that thought made me tear up a little.

"If you don't like it, we could change it if you want." Toby said worriedly, probably because I was crying a little. I shook my head.

"It's beautiful!" I said.

I placed Ryan in his crib. I put his toys and blanket in it. I put the rest of his stuff on the drawer, feeling like unpacking a little later.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I feel my body melding into his. I breathed in his scent, which was delicious.

I looked at Ryan.

"We made him," He said. "And I couldn't be more happier." I felt a kiss on the top of my head.

I turned around to face Toby. I looked into his eyes which were filled with love and desire. That alone made my knees go week.

I looked at his lips and back at his eyes. He did the same. We moved closer until our lips touched.

At first it was sweet and short. But as soon as our lips touched again, sparks travelled everywhere and the kiss grew heavier and hotter.

Our hands tranced every inch of our body. At last we pulled away, to catch our breath. Our foreheads were touching.

I knew that he would wait until I'm ready to mate with him again.

I took his hand and lead him to a chair. He sat down first, and I sat on his lap.

We held hands and enjoyed each other's company for a while. It was comfortable.

"Here, let's go check out our room." I suggested. He agreed.

We went in there. It was Toby's old room except his bed is king size instead of queen size, there are more dressers than last time, and his walls were painted dark red instead of navy blue.

We found our suitcases in front of the bed. We unpacked our things and changed into something different than yesterday's clothes.

As I changed, I felt his eyes rake up and down my body. I wasn't completely naked, but I was in my bra and underwear that wasn't exactly appropriate.

I changed into a simple dress that covered everything that's needed.

I turned around to see Toby dressed in a white button up shirt, with dark blue jeans. He looks sexy.

I walked up to his and pushed his hair back. I starred at his face, taking in every detail. He did the same.

We shared a short sweet kiss before getting Ryan and going downstairs.

***************************************************

>>>>picture of Ryan's room<<<<

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE Y'ALL
Artlover241

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

820 38 25
18+, werewolf, abuse, BDSM, Bullying " Fuck!" He slams into me again, " you feel so good!" His voice is shaky, breath hot on my neck, and his paste...
303K 9.6K 44
17 year old Scarlett Breigh has a pretty bad life. Her mate, is the alpha of her pack and does he hate her? Well she only got rejected and abused for...
1M 29.3K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...
188K 3.8K 45
Morana was sentenced in a cell after a pack of rouge killed her Mother. Her uncle blamed her for her Mother's death. For years she was abused, but wh...