Love and Lust

By Soo_Dopee

Kellcey is a sophomore in college and has her head on straight. Good grades, great friends and a loving famil... More

The Beginning
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chap 29
Character changes
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 2

29.6K 1K 1.1K
By Soo_Dopee

"So your dumbass didn't give him your number?" Anika asked as we folded clothes.

"Nope." I popped the p.

"Sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with you. Lettng a fine ass man just walk outta your life." Nika shook her head.

"Whatever, how was your night after you left?" I asked.

"Terrible. He was a minute man and his shit was as big as my pinky. The he's gonna ask me 'You came?', I was like, 'Yeah I came all the way over here nothing." and my ass left." Nika rolled her eyes.

"Damn, that hurts. You thought you were bout to have some good good." I cracked up laughing.

"He was playin' with my emotions." Anika smacked her lips.

"How?"

"You can't give me some bomb ass head and then some weak ass dick, that's false advertisement." she was dead serious which made me laugh even more.

"Welcome to Victoria Secret." I greeted the customers.

"How was the rest of the party?"

"It was lit but I left and Faith had a bad ass attitude." I shook my head.

"And you wonder why I don't like her."

"She's not that bad, she just has her moments." I shrugged.

"I'm bout to take my break, you coming?" Nika signed out.

"Right behind you." I followed.

Before I could leave my phone started ringing.

"Yes, Aaron?" I answered.

"What are you doing?"he asked

"I'm at work. Whatchu need?" I cut straight to the point.

"Some niggas I know said you went to a party last night. What I tell you about that shit?"

"Big bro, I am 19 years old. You gotta trust me." I rolled my eyes.

"I trust you, just not other people. You still a virgin?"

"Yes." I lied.

"Alright. I'ma let you get back to work. I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up.

If my brother found out I wasn't a virgin all hell would break loose.

Ever since our dad left when we was younger, Aaron took in the role of our father and the major bread winner.

He dropped outta high school and started selling drugs. Aaron made sure we had food, helped our mom with the bills and was very protective of all of us.

"Daddy Aaron calling to make sure his baby sis was okay?" Nika asked.

"Yeah and he found out about the party but it's whatever."

"Girl, look over there." Nika turned me around to see Major and some girl walking in.

"Okay." I shrugged. 

Was I suppose to care?

I notice Major was on his phone and the girl went right over to the PINK section.

"I'm not tryna waste my 30 minute break staring at him." I told Anika.

"Excuse me." I heard from behind and by the way Anika was smiling I knew exactly who it was.

"Yes?" I turned around.

"I need some help."

"How may I help you?" I asked.

"I'm looking for something for this girl I know."

"You know what sizes she wears?" he started to look me up and down.

"She's about your skin tone, your height and probably your size." Major explained.

"Sorry, but I'm on break." I looked up at him.

"Not anymore I just signed you back in, and btw the girl is his cousin, I asked." she whispered the last part in my ear.

I looked at her annoyed.

"Okay, I'll mind my business, for now." she smiled at me and Major before leaving.

"So do you think you can help me?" Major returned back to the subject.

"Maybe, I think she might like something like this." I held up the red lace bra and the tiny boy shorts that match and they were both kinda see through.

"I know I would. I think I need to see it on. You think you could model it for me?" he thought he was slick.

"Major, I'm ready to go." the girl appeared out of nowhere and caught me off guard.

She smiled at me before looking at Major.

"Okay Jay, go check out and I'll meet up with you." Major handed his cousin, who's name is Jay I guess, two crisp hundred dollar bills.

He looked at me like I was supposed to be impressed. My brothers had just as much money, if not more.

"Didn't you say that the next time we saw each other I could have your number?" he stepped closer to me.

"Excuse me, miss? When your done I need your help with something." A customer got my attention.

"I have to get back to work." I smiled at him before walking away.

I turned back and saw his cousin dragging him out of the store while he was still staring at me.

"So what happened?" Anika interrupted the older lady that was asking me a question.

"Excuse me but I am trying to get some service." the customer  rolled her eyes at Nika.

"Why are you even in here? Don't nobody wanna see yo old ass in some damn lingere. Yo shits is dragging on the floor behind and in front of you. Even the damn push up bras won't lift them up. Ole saggy titty havin' ass." Anika shot back.

"Nika!" I yelled her name.

"What? She shouldn't have gotten rude with me." Anika sassed as the lady stomped out of the door.

"I don't know how you keep this job." I shook my head.

"So did you finally give him your number?" Nika brushed what I said off.

"No-" I got cut off.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Nika yelled at me.

"A customer needed my help." I shrugged.

"You get on my damn nerves." she mumbled.

"But you love me though." I pointed out.

"Barely."

**********

"You made a point in class today." Kevin said as class was being dismissed.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Kevin was a classmate of mine and we talked from time to time. He was a little nerdy but hella cool.

"Do you have notes over yesterday's lecture?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you can borrow them if you want." He eagerly pulled out his notebook from his bookbag.

"I'll give them back to you tomorrow." We started to part ways but he called me.

"If you're not doing anything later,  would you like to go see a movie?" He asked me nervously.

"I'm sorry Kevin but I really need to study." I held up his notebook. "Maybe next time." I gave him a warm smile. He nodded his head before walking away.

Its been a couple of weeks since I've seen Major and Anika reminded me of it every chance she got.

"Where are you going looking all pretty?" I slapped Nika's ass.

"I gotta date." She said while fixing her make up.

"With who?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Kyle." She started blushing.

"And how did you meet Kyle?"

"He's one of Bone's friends."

" Ooh you want some thug lovin'." I did a lil dance.

"Yo dumb self coulda had some too but you stayed curving ole dude." Anika looked at me through the mirror and rolled her eyes.

"Let it go Nika." I groaned.

There was a knock in the door.

"Is that Kyle?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"No I'm meeting him."

"I'll get it." I hopped off the counter and went to the door.

"Hey Faith. Whats up?" I moved aside so she could come in.

"I need your help." She looked worried.

"With?" I waited.

"Mother set me up on a date." She huffed.

I was waiting on the part that had to do with me.

"And he's bringing a friend." She continued.

"Hell no." I directly told her.

"Why not Kellcey? You're pretty and with the right clothes on you could be stunning."

Did this heifer give me a backhanded compliment?

"And I already said I had a friend to bring."

"Well tell them you lied." I walked to my room and Faith followed.

"Come on Kellcey,  pleeeeeeeeaaaassse." She dragged out the word.

"Okay, I'll do it." I was tired of hearing her mouth.

"Yay! I'll have a car sent over and pick you up at 7." she clapped her hands and jumped around. I just looked at her.

"Pray for me." I told Anika when Faith left.

"Have fun with her and her bougie ass friends." Nika laughed.

" Ha Ha Ha." I mocked.

"And I heard that phony comment she made about you being pretty but not stunning, I don't know why you let her talk to you like that." Nika shook her head.

"She does that bullshit with everyone."

"That don't make it right." Nika argued back.

I just brushed her off.

"I'll see you later tonight." Nika told me before leaving.

It was only 5 which meant I had 2 hours to get ready for this 'date'.

******
"Kellcey,  this is Brian and John." Faith introduced me to the two plain looking brothas that stood in front of me.

"Hello." I smiled at both of them before taking my seat.

It was a fancy restaurant and I felt a little under dress.

"So Kellcey, what kind of music do you listen to?" Brian asked me.

"Mostly R&B and hip hop. Some old school, some new school." I answered.

I felt my phone vibrate in my purse.

Unknown: How you doin its Major

While Brian was talking I slyly texted Major back.

How did you get my #?

"So do you listen to Iggie Bigs?" He asked me.

"You mean Biggie Smalls?" I corrected.

"Yeah! Thats his name."

"Yeah but I mainly listen to Tupac." I shrugged.

I felt my phone vibrate again.

Major: Yo home girl gave it 2 me

I shook my head and texted Anika.

You ain't shit

"Kellcey stop being so rude. " Faith said through gritted teeth.

"Brian, do you go to school?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm majoring in Political Science. I heard you go to school with Faith."

"My major is African American Studies."

My phone vibrated again.

Major: Don't just ignore a nigga

Sorry I'm just kinda busy I replied.

"Don't you think that's a lot of food?" Brian asked when the waiter was finish taking our order.

"Excuse you?"

"What I mean is, maybe you should've ordered a salad."

Major: you 2 busy for a nigga?

Nahh I'm just on a date

"Excuse me, waiter can you change her order to a salad with no dressing and no meat."

No he didn't get the waiter's attention and change my order.

"You know when Faith first told me about you, I was a little nervous." He confessed.

"Oh why?" I still had an attitude that this negro changed my order.

"Because of your dark skin tone but I can see you're beautiful for your complexion." He smiled at me.

"Is that suppose to be a compliment?" I was done trying to be nice to this asshole.

"Of course."

"You know what-" I started to say but I was cut off.

"Brian, I don't think that was apporiate." John said.

Major: Damn you forgot about me already

You wanna be my Superman and save me?

Major: wya

I texted Major the address.

"I don't see why it wasn't apropriate, I was just simply voicing my opinion. I don't see why she was so quickly to get offended." He shrugged.

"Also your choice of clothing tonight is kind of inappropriate." Brian added on.

Count to 3 Kellcey.

1....

"It makes you look like a woman of the night."

2...

"I can't have a woman like that on my arm."

3...

Right before I was about to go off, Major texted me and said he was outside.

"You know what, my dog just died so I have to go."I stood up.

"You don't have a dog." Faith tried to stop.

"Well, now I do and it just died so I have to go." I smiled at all of them before turning to walk away

I walked outside and tried to guess what car Major was in. When a car honked at me I noticed Major in the front seat.

"Where you wanna go?" he asked me when I got in the car.

"Anywhere, just get me outta this place." I put my seat belt on and he drove.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...
20.6K 496 27
17 year old Kylee had hard times growing up as a toddler. Her father being in and out of jail and her mother on Drugs. The only constant in her life...
18.9K 447 32
⚠️ FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY ⚠️ . please read, give feedback & share . At a young age kortlynn has to face losing her parents due to a crash car. Her...
SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

837K 27.8K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...