The Sandlot Imagines/One Shots

By scumbagmarty

The Sandlot preferences, imagines, & one shots! Any boy, any situation! Comment suggestions for preferences... More

r e q u e s t s ?
t i m m y • i m a g i n e
s q u i n t s • i m a g i n e
b e n n y • i m a g i n e
t i m m y • i m a g i n e # 2
a u t h o r ' s • n o t e
a / n
y e a h - y e a h • i m a g i n e
b e r t r a m • i m a g i n e
f a m i l y • l i f e
I MADE A NEW BOOK
b e n n y • i m a g i n e # 3
y e a h - y e a h • i m a g i n e # 2
t y p e • o f • b o y f r i e n d
Yeah-Yeah
Yeah-Yeah

b e n n y • i m a g i n e # 2

15.5K 234 230
By scumbagmarty

Benny imagine for radical80ss
(Y/b/f/n) = your best friend's name
________

Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez. The kid every girl swooned over. The kid every boy looked up to. The kid that every beast feared. The kid who was no longer on the market.

Just as he walked to the sandlot his eight friends, Squints, Yeah-Yeah, Smalls, Bertram, Kenny, Timmy, Tommy, and Ham swarmed him. Throughout the group, numerous "Is it True?'s" and "Are you really dating the Sophia?'s" floated about.

"Guys!" Benny snapped, catching their attention. "Who told you?"

"Everyone knows!" Timmy exclaimed.

"Everyone knows!" Timmy echoed.

"How?" he asked, flustered.

"(Y/b/f/n) told , I guess," Smalls shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah!" Yeah-Yeah agreed. "I seen her telling everything that breathed!"

Benny shook his head, obviously irritated with (Y/B/F/N)'s immature actions.

He started to walk off when Bertram called out, "Does she play baseball?"

"Yeah Benny, man. Does she?" Kenny asked.

You didn't play baseball, but he wanted his friends to approve of you, thus he lied. "Uhhhh, yeah!" he fibbed right through his teeth.

"Bitchin'!" Ham enthused. "You think she'll come play some ball with us?"

Benny didn't know what to do and panicked. "Ummmm," he hummed nervously. "Maybe next week! Anyway, I gotta go!" He told them and took off before they could argue.

Naturally, Benny being the good person he was, went straight to your house and told you what happened. He knocked nervously on your door.

Soon after you opened it and he looked a bit distressed. "Benny what's wrong?" you asked concernedly.

"Please don't get mad, but the boys asked if you played baseball and I lied. I told 'em you you did and that you'd play ball with us next week," he confessed. All you responded with was pursing your lips and scrunching your nose.

"Oh my God," he stressed. "I finally get the courage to ask out the Sophia and I screw it up the first day!"

"Benny, I'm not mad at you. I just don't know if I'll have time to learn, my mom always wants me to help her do stuff around the house. The only free day I have is tomorrow," you told him.

"Then can I teach you tomorrow? Please?" he asked, his hazel eyes begging.

"Yeah, I think that'd be fun," you smiled.

"Okay," he grinned, relieved. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow," you told him.

~Tomorrow, The Sandlot~

"Hi Sophia!" Benny greeted you a bit nervously.

"Hey," you smiled, planting a kiss on his cheek. "You got the spare glove?"

"Yup," he confirmed, handing you his old mitt.

"So you're sure the boys aren't coming?" you asked since you wanted to be certain you wouldn't embarrass yourself in front of the 8 rowdiest boys in San Fernando Valley.

"Yeah, Bertram has to go help his brother fix his car or something; Kenny has to take care of his little sisters while his parents go to a protest; Ham, well Ham is probably at the roller rink trying to pick up girls; I know Squints and Yeah-Yeah are at the diner just to watch Wendy work and because Yeah-Yeah's crush Yorky works there too; Timmy and Tommy are going to their grandparents' house; and Smalls has a dentist appointment," Benny assured you. "So what do you wanna work on first?"

"Can you teach throw and catch?" you asked.

"Sure," he agreed. "Okay, stand over there," he instructed you.

"Okay."

"Okay so when you throw, you do this, and when you get to here," he demonstrated, you let go. When you catch, just line the mitt and the ball up, and when you make contact with it, squeeze so it doesn't fall out."

"Like this?" you asked as you threw the ball to him, a bit wildly.

"Yeah," he caught it and threw it back. You caught the ball, but you were a bit scared of getting hit. You practiced this for a while until you got the hang of it. Then you practiced batting.

He helped you line your feet up with the base correctly. He then handed you the bat and wrapped his arms around you.

"Okay," he said, "when you swing, don't dip the bat."

"Okay," you swung slowly, his arms guiding you. "Like that?"

"Y-Yeah," he agreed.

You smiled successfully and adjusted your stance. You got a really, 'puberty-ish' response since there was no gap between the two of you. Apparently you rubbed on him the wrong way, though.

Immediately he backed up hurriedly and covered his crotch. He flushed deep red and an embarrassed expression came over his features.

"Um, m-maybe we should do this some other time," he stuttered, internally panicking.

"What? Why? This is fun!" you complained, oblivious to his feelings; especially the ones in the lower half of him. "Benny, what's wrong?"

"It's just - it's nothing," he replied quickly.

"Yes it obviously is something," you told him. "You can tell me anything."

"You're gonna think I'm a disgusting pig," he said, blushing even darker, if that was even possible.

"Benny," you whined.

"Fine," he gave up. "I got a - I got a ," he trailed off.

"A what?" you asked confused.

"I got a boner," he mumbled, ashamed.

You couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "I'm sorry Ben, but it's okay. I don't mind."

"You don't?" he asked surprised.

"No, it happens to everyone," you told him. "Well, every boy. But maybe we should play ball another time."

"Yeah," he agreed and smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," you kissed him quickly. "But maybe you should go home and calm down," you laughed.

He blushed again and said, "I'll see you tomorrow Sophia," as he walked home.

_____________

Yooooo so I hope you liked this radical80ss ! I'm an awkward nugget so I can only handle light smut. Like VERY, VERY light smit. Like, barely writing the word boner. Sorryz. I hope it was still okay, though. The next imagine will be for @randomuser14 ! Please vote and comment requests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 14 24
This is a story with random oneshots based off of prompts. Sometimes starter ideas are here too. Completely open to feedback! *The photos are grabs o...
713 12 29
Just some imagines and preferences for ya. {CONTINUING!}
20.9K 215 26
It's all in the title. It will be you and Shawn. If you have a request i will do it for you. Just leave your name and the plot you want the story t...
27.1K 294 15
Right Field //Benny Rodriguez x Reader// (REWRITTEN) This story contains all of the elements of my first Benny x reader story, just rewritten way be...