Free Fall *Third book*

Od _galaxysarah

It's been over a year since Bella left America, but now she's back. With more drama, trouble, loss and sur... Více

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.

prologue

314 6 3
Od _galaxysarah

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Mum asks as we stand in Melbourne airport.

I nod and take a breath, "Yep. I have to go back at some point."

"You're strong enough?"

"I believe so. There's no need to worry Mum! I'm gonna be fine! I get to see Josh again and Andy and Britt and Dustin and the boys" I say, "Everything will be fine!"

Mum sighs, "Okay, but the first sign of trouble, please come home."

"I will! I have to go now Mum" I throw my arms around her, "I love you."

"I love you too honey" She lets go of me, "Ring me when you get to your brothers."

"I will! Bye Mum!" I wave her off as I turn around and walk towards the gate to board my plane.

It was currently October. I had just chosen to go back to America. Mum wasn't very happy with my choice, but she let me have my way as long as I still attended school

"I want want at least one of my children to graduate school." she had previously said.

"Beau graduated?" I laughed at her want.

"Yeah, but you can do better." so basically I had no choice.

I decided about a week ago I wanted to go back to LA. So Mum pulled me out of Penola, got in contact with East Valley and then it was all settled.  None of the boys knew I was coming. Neither did Josh. I was going to surprise them all.

After months and months of trying to carry on like normal, I couldn't deal with the stress of it walking those same hallways jess once walked and the memories that we had shared and decided I needed to put my mental health first and going back to LA was the best option for me.

So now, here I stand in line waiting to board my plane to LA. I give my ticket to the lady, "Have a good flight Miss Brooks" She smiles politely.

I walk through to the plane and find my seat, taking a deep breath as I stare out the window. I hadn't been on a plane since last year and, this time, I wasn't crying, I was feeling fresh and stable.

The safety instructions start and I prepare myself for the 14 hour flight ahead of me.

* * *

*14 hours later*

LA. I was back. The fresh air hit my face as I stepped out of the airport. I holla for a taxi and thankfully get one basically straight away.

"Studio City please" I tell the driver the rest of the address before he punches it into the GPS and drives off.

I take in the scenery around me as we drive to my destination. Butterflies were forming in my stomach as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the house. As we drove, thoughts of last year came rushing into my mind. I couldn't believe the last time I was here was when I had found out the news on Jess.

I shook the thoughts out of my head when the driver asks me a question, "What brings you to LA love?"

"Oh I'm visiting my brothers, they live here." I reply.

"Is that an Australian accent?"

I nod, "Yeah."

"Where from in Australia?"

"Melbourne" I answer.

"Ahh, heard good things about that place, is it nice?"

"It's wonderful" i smile.

Before I know it, the taxi is pulling up at the top of those familiar gates. My heart began pounding so hard knowing my brothers weren't far away.

I pay the driver and he helps me with my suitcase before he drives away, leaving me at the top of the gate all alone.

I take a deep breath before walking over to the gate and typing in the all too familiar code. I watch the gate open before my eyes and I begin to roll my suitcase down the steep drive way. So many memories started rushing into my head and I couldn't help but smile.

I approach the front door, heart ready to burst out of my chest at any moment. I raise my hand slowly to the doorbell and carefully press the button. I breathe out hesitantly.

"Luke get the door! It's probably Beau!" I hear someone shout. I believe the voice belonged to Jai.

The butterflies in my stomach grew larger when I heard the footsteps get closer and closer. The door handle twists and the door swings open.

My brothers mouth drops open and he's left speechless.

"Hey brother" I smile with tears in my eyes, "It's been a while."

***** -------- *****
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!

I present to you, the third book of the 'Being a Brooks' series!!!
It's taken a lot of thought for me to decide whether I should publish a third book and I think this is the right thing to be doing.

I hope you guys will enjoy this book as much as I will enjoy writing it. I will try to post at least once every two weeks, sometimes it will be every three, depending on school.

But yeah, here's the third book you guys. I hope I can do it justice.

- Sarah xo

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

12.3K 260 24
Ella is starting a new life in America expecting it be easy but once she falls for Beau Brooks from the Janoskians her life will change forever
6.4K 160 44
When Bella visits a friend for spring break, she ends up finding herself the victim of a Janoskians prank. But, when is it ever just a prank? Shout o...
1K 81 20
A story in which she deals with the school popularity but when she moves away then comes back home, she becomes someone who nobody has expected in he...
1.8K 98 25
"I'm sorry bab-" i cut him off "Don't call me babe anymore. Just call me by my name. Got it?" I said and I stood up "Leila it was just a heat of a mo...