It Just Hurts

By LinsIrisH

This story started off as an imagine (Parts 1-3), but the readers loved it SO much, I made it a fan-fic. Plea... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 13 - FINAL CHAPTER

200 7 5
By LinsIrisH

(So....I said that it was the final chapter.....But......I decided to go for ONE more chapter. I had taken this out of the other chapter, than later decided to put it back in. It shall be short and sweet. :D )

********************************************************************************

Niall found himself lying on something warm and fluffy. A cloud. He opened his eyes and saw the pearly gates of Heaven. He smiled to himself and ran to them. She was standing there. His princess.

She smiled and said in an angelic voice, "Hello, dear Prince. Welcome to your castle." His face broke out into a grin as he ran into her arms. He kissed her, and at once felt peace. He was home.

And he was here to stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
90M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
771K 36.2K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
221K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...