you rejected me

由 thevampirediaries34

Victoria Espoir was rejected my her mate, the one she thought could take her away from all the bad things in... 更多

you rejected me - edited
within pack lines - edited
decisions and the trial - edited
AN .... (feedback please)
new to the pack with some confusion - edited
run - edited
it hurts, it hurts so bad - edited
newcomers and secrets revealed - edited
my blood family is here
Jordan Anderson
meeting the rest of the family
writers block
what a night
AN/ competition
the new prophecy
the fight
A/N; title change hmm?
sorry :/
meeting the wolf goddess
we're going where !!
Alexanders POV ...
that b!tch !
who is this beautiful man?
my second chance
i just want to go to sleep
we will find her
authors note
Editing !!

i'm back but not for long

824 20 2
由 thevampirediaries34

Victorias .. 

the time has come, it's the day where me, chace and all my brothers travel to my old pack. i don't want to go yet in some way i'm also excited to see my 'mates' and 'brothers' faces when they find out that  i'm still alive and not dead but also to the fact that i have a new family, their face swill be priceless. 

"vic" chace says as he knocks on my door, "mhmhmhmh" i mumble. he opens the door. "c'mon it's time to get ready you've got an hour" i groan as he heads out the door and i force myself out of my nice comfy bed to have a shower. 

- 1 hour later- 

i look hot, i think to myself as i look in my mirror, i was wearing tight black jeans which showed off my thin legs, a tight black tank top which showed off my curves and stomach, as well as black ankle boots. i threw on my black leather jacket which was on my bed and checked my makeup. i don't usually have heavy makeup on but today i wanted to make an impression so i went with, black mascara which volumises my lashes and black eyeliner to make my eyes stand out.i gave myself a quick once over. satisfied with my appearance i grabbed my bags and went down stairs to say bye to mum and dad. 

"bye hunny" my mum said to me, with tears in her eyes. "mum i'll be gone like 6 monthes max" i said to her to stop her worrying. "you're out little girl we have to worry about you, it's our job" my dad said as he came behind me wrapping his arms around mums waist. "so.. i'm going to go now" i said slightly disturbed that my mum and dad were currently kissing. i said bye to my dad and me my brothers and chace all set off in about three cars. 

-2 hours later- 

"OMG!!! Chris shut up!!" i yelled. 

"WHAT!!" he shouted back at me. 

"you're doing my head in and i swear i will hurt you if you do that one more time twin or not!" i yelled.

chris has been constantly kicking the back of my chair for the past half an hour. it's just my luck that i get stuck with this douchebag sitting behind me. in my car there's Chace who's driving, me next to him, chris behind me and then jasper was sat in the back  next to chris. 

i turned back around to look at the road when i felt another kick to my chair. sizzling with anger i took a deep breath and called my wind element to bind chris's hands and feet to the seat so he couldn't move. i smiled happily when i heard chris shout from behind me. "HEY! that's not fair!" and then he screamed, "CHILD ABUSE CHILD ABUSE"    "you should learn from your mistakes chris" i said laughing as i closed his mouth so he couldn't talk with my wind power. i laughed and said, "ah now that's better i can get some sleep for the next hour." i drifted off to the sounds of chace and jasper laughing and chris' muffled screaming. 

i woke up when chace shook me telling me we had just crossed the border into the blue moon pack territory.

- right guys- i said though the mind link to my brothers and chace. - no one's going to tell them i'm here i want to give them a little surprise-   a get a course of okays and grins inside my head when we pulled up to the pack house. how long has it been since i left? mm i think it's been about 12 months. things haven't changed i see. i look out the window before i get out thank god we have tinted glass -you all get out before me i'll stand behind you, oh except chace, you can stand with me- i mindlinked them all. 

all my brothers got out their cars and stood infront of the blue moon pack, i stood behind them with chace by my side and chris slightly infront in a protective stance as did my brothers when they stood in a semi circle around me. 

i looked over to the front steps to see my ex-mate stood there, looking nervous. God he looked a mess he had deep bags under his eyes and was slightly slouched but straigtened immediately when he saw all of us (well except me). Ben my brother who isn't really my brother doesn't look to good either but i can tell he's only putting on a good show disguising his feelings. the rest of the pack look completely fine even my pretend parents who i look at in disgust. 

when we were out of the car and stood in our positions the whole pack got down on one knee and bowed. "you can all rise now" jasper stated because he's the oldest he gets the say after me of course. "my princes" alex said as he rose and the whole pack said the same after alex had spoken.

Alex came down from the steps to shake my bothers hands. "i am Alpha Alex ridebeck and this is my Beta Ben Espoir" he said motioning to ben. 

"pleasure i'm sure"jasper stated in distaste. "i am prince Jasper, the oldest of my siblings but not next in line" he said shaking alex's hand. one by one each of my brothers introduced themselves when it got to chris, he gave me a hug and then went to talk to alex. i could  hear them clearly. "i am Prince Christopher but you can call me chris, i'm also not next in line but i happen to be the twin of the person who is." i heard him say, 

- do you want me to introduce you vic and then you can make your grand entrance.- chace asked. i gave him a nod and took a deep breath preparing myself for my amazing entrance. 

"and you're twin wouldn't happen to be the lost princess would it now?" alex asked curiously. "it would" chris replied. "is she here?" 

"yes" chris said and smiled to the crowd gathering in curiosity. "introducing Victoria Anderson princess of the werewolf and witch kingdom and next in line for both throwns." chris stated. 

i smiled to my self and smoothed my hair down, whilst my brothers parted to both sides to let me pass as i walked to the front and was stood in front of alex and ben all i could was gasps surrounding me. 

Alex's POV... (let's see his reaction hmm ..) 

"and you're twin wouldn't happen to be the lost princess would it now?" i asked chris hoping he's say yes. "it would" he said cautiously. "is she here?" i asked quickly. "yes" he replied. i felt like scremaing out for joy and i don't even know why. 

the princes parted like a sea and the most beautiful girl stepped through (even more beautiful then victoria) "introducing victoria anderson princess of the werewolf and witch kingdoms and next in line for both throwns" chris said, whilst the princess walked through. she turned to look at me in disgust and with equal disgust towards ben and his parents. 

"yes, i am the lost princess victoria, but guess what?" she said in an angelic voice. 

"do you know who i am?" she asked and a voice chirped up from the back of the crowd. "you're the lost princess" she turned to study the crowd. "yes that i am but do you want to know where i have been all these years?" she asked us all, and the pack eagerly leaned in to listen. i heard someguy that hasn't been introduced say to her "vic are you sure you want to do this?" she looked towards him and grinned, "of course" she said excitedly. 

"i have been here" she stated. i blinked in shock as she said that one line,  "you can't have been here, impossible" i said. "oh no it's quite true" she said and walked over to ben, and whispered something in his ear, he looked at her in shock and rushed to hug her, but for somereason he just stopped and couldn't move he tried, just kept hitting some form of wall or maybe a shield. 

i watched her walk over to bens parents and whispered something to them too so low no one else could hear. Bens parents just looked shocked and very angry. 

the princess then walked in front of me. "hello mate or should i say ex mate" she said in a sigh. 

my wolf started bouncing in exitement i quieted him and looked at her, my eyes wide, i felt like i would faint. this can't be happening. "m - m - m mate?" i stuttered loud enough for the pack to hear. 

ben had been released from the blockade thing and rushed to my side, "victoria is that really you?"ben asked.

she ignored his question and turned to look at everyone. "yes it is me, the person you treated like crap, the person you bullied and abused, the one you have hated all of your miserable lives, well i'm back and i'm not gonna be nice so when we've dealt with your little rogue problems that you're too scared to handle by yourselves then i'm leaving" i just stared at her after her outburst. she immediately turned to me, "what! do you regret rejecting the princess of werewolves and witches huh?" she snapped at me, i was so speechless my mouth moved but no words came out. "i didn't think so" she huffed and pushed through the pack to go to her old room. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

sooo she's back i wonder what's going to happen next, aha i know i know, 

if anyone has any ideas about what you want to happen next then post comments below it's appreciated. 

comment ....

vote ... :)

继续阅读