His Obsession

Per Mackywolfblood164

A young man named kile Jones has found himself obsessed with a young woman named raven Alexander he stalked h... Més

kidnapped
possessive
love or hate
his love
dark love
diabolic love
do i love him

stalker

3.4K 85 0
Per Mackywolfblood164

(Raven's pov)
It was around 5 o'clock I was on my way home from school and I know when I took notice that someone was following me who I didn't know and I didn't care I picked up my pace and started walking faster but the footsteps got louder and louder and closer until I broke out in a run whoever was following me ran to I got to my house open the door ran inside and slammed the door shut and locked it behind me I let out a sigh of relief I decided to call the cops and tell them that I had a stalker to see if they could do anything about it which they probably couldn't.
(Kile's pov)
As I followed Raven home from school she took notice that I was following her she walked a little faster and so did I she started running so I ran to she got closer and closer to her door she ran inside shut the door and slammed it shut and I heard the lock click I heard her talking on the phone she was talking to the cops I went to my house and decided that I would get her tonight and make her mine.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

183K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
Outlawry Per Allison

Misteri / Suspens

153K 6.6K 48
*MAY BE TRIGGERING TO ABDUCTION AND/OR RAPE VICTIMS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED* Luther, 17 year old Serial Killer, meets the new girl Ava Lane, an...
128K 1.7K 36
Here are the slashers in this book unless you wanna add others Micheal Myers Jason Voorhees Billy and stu Pennywise Hannibal lecter Norman bates...
Taken Per Not telling

Misteri / Suspens

5.9K 54 7
As i lay here in the cold, dimly lit basement i couldn't help but wonder how i got here... A/N:sorry this is my first time writing so yeah...not very...