Titania's Lemon

By ErzaBooty990

Lemon one-shot about Erza's pairings. Will contain various mature contents. Possibly pairing: GrayZa JerZa... More

Phone moans-Jerza

The Knights Punishment - Mystwalker

43.5K 255 267
By ErzaBooty990

"Your majesty!" One of the kingdom councilors entered the Monarch's room, his face was flustered from the fatigue provocateur by the run he made for arriving here and thin drops of sweat were rolling down his face.

The king Edolas, Jellal ,who was absently looking at the soldiers training in the Palace's garden from the office's window, now looked at the council member, his hand went to massage his head temples and he exiled a sigh in exasperation.

"Don't tell me, Captain Knightwalker behavior? AGAIN?" The councilor just nodded absently, slightly scared of his outburst.

" The soldier required drastic measures. She always beat them up or screams at them even when they mistaken the most frivolous things..." The monarch let out a tired sigh "Call her, tell her that the king wants to see her..."

Immediately after, the councilor exited the room and Jellal relaxed on his chair putting one hand under his chin to support his head.

"My. My... What I a special punishment I have for you, Captain Erza Knightwalker."

his fingers tapped on the wooden surface of the desk, as he looked absently at the door, waiting for his captain to show her beautiful face.

A smug grin appeared on his face as he thought at the punishment he has in mind.

____

"Captain Knightwalker, your majesty required your presence"

The captain, who was busy scolding some soldiers turned to see who called after her. Her glare deepened at hearing the words 'Your majesty'.

"What does he wants this time?" She mumbled under her breath while going toward the King's office, her skinny armor makes 'crashing metal' sound every time she did a step.

Her mind was full of thoughts, she wasn't really in the mood of seeing HIM.

Once arrived in front of the king's office she abruptly stopped, looking at the intricate decorations of the ebony wood's door , most of the times Jellal, or "His majesty" wanted to see her, he goes on hours speaking and scolding her about her inhuman behavior, something that makes her hate him, hate him with a burning passion, that maybe is the wrong type of passion.

She knocked lightly and shortly after she had the permission of entering, she bit her lip nervously.

"Ohh. Erza, what a pleasure to see you." The monarch waved his hand lightly making her eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"I can't say the same" the brutal answer made a light chuckle escape his mouth.

'Haven't change at all? Huh?'

"Well, well Erza, I'll be short. I've received various protests for your strict behavior and the way you treat our soldier..."

"I just want them to be prepared for the war, your Majesty! I can't see nothing bad with that!" She protested, walking toward him, every step was like a earthquake, and as she reached his desk she slammed her fist on it. His cocky smirk didn't disappear he raised himself up from where he was sitting and walked toward her, brushing the fingers of one hand on the surface of the desk. Now facing her and brushing her chin with his index finger "Meet me in the underground's prison, there I'll give you your punishment, I want to see you there in two hours, understood?" She let out a low growl and turned to her chamber slamming the door behind her.

'You never listen to me and I'm always forced to obey you since you are "the great king of Edolas"'

"Don't worry Erza, it will be fun... For me at least."

______________________

two hours later...

Erza made her way down the underground's prison, there were various spiral staircases, the steps were in stone and some musk began to grow on it, making them slippery.

Once arrived at the cells she looked around a little.

The whole space was illuminated only by some lanterns, the cells were separated by thick stones walls, the front part of them has the classic metallic bars.

The chains were connected at the floor of the the prisons, some at the wall.

"It's freezing" Erza embraced herself as a shiver went up her spine, she wondered what will Jellal do to her... imprisoning her? She was already prepared to that, she trained herself to support the worst pain possible, so that won't be a problem.

"Hello, Captain, glad you came." A voice snapped herself from her thoughts. A voice she knew way too well.

"Your majesty." She bowed in front of him, without breaking eye's contact.

"Now it's not time for this formalities... it's time for your punishment..." He winked with a huge smirk on his face and chained both of her hands with the chain on the floor, in the middle of the room.

"What are you-!" He silenced her by putting a finger on her mouth.

"This is your punishment Erza, You're chained, no speaking, no protesting, no noise. You have to bear with everything I'm going to do to you."

He withdraw his finger and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"What if I refuse?"

He smirked "That's simply Erza..." He took out a whip from behind his back and traced her stomach with the cold leather before hitting her bare abdomen with it, her pale skin became bright red and she gasped in pain.

"You'll get punished" She gritted her teeth, glaring at him through watery eyes.

"I'm sure it won't be a problem for the strict Captain Knightwalker; so let's get started."

And with this he kissed her neck with sloppy, open mouthed movements, ravaging it, taking the skin in between his teeth and sucking it, before kissing and licking his way down leaving a wet trail.

"...! hnnn!" She held in a moan by biting her lips, it's true, she was trained to bear with pain, but when it comes to this kind of things...

"HMM!" She throw her head back, knees and thighs quivering, as his tongue passed over a sensitive spot on her jugular.

He laughed making the vibration ran up her body. " I just began to tease you and you are already having problems." She glared at him, eyes now full with lust. Her breath already coming out irregularly.

"So...Let's proceed...!" He smiled at her, kissing the point of her nose while ripping her armored top and bra off of her giving her huge bouncy chest a room for air

He stared at it for while watching her uncovered nubs twitch and hardened from the coldness of the room, making them become all pointy and red.

He returned to lick her luscious skin, now tracing the outline of her mounds, making a spiral trail coming always nearer to her hardened nipple and as his tongue traced it in a quick flicking motion made her legs gave in and she fell on the ground, panting silently.

"Aren't you quite sensitive?" He laughed out loud slapping her breasts slightly making her glare harder.

"More fun for me." He grabbed both of her breasts squeezing them together and moving them in circular motion, watching at her pointy nubs almost touching and putting his warm mouth on one of them, he sucked it lightly while pinching the other, she moved her arms up trying to cover her mouth, but, since they were blocked by the chain, her arms were left blocked at half way.

"Hmm!"

She closed her eyes shut, biting hard on her bottom lips. He smiled through her nepples seeing her reaction, and returned to suck on her hardened nubs.

His tongue making back and forth motion, before encircling it, making the tip of it brush on the side of the nub.

"Hmm! Ngh! HMMMMF!" Her shoulder shuddered with each movement his tongue did, her abdomen quivered and she felt herself growing wet and ready in a specific point in between her legs.

He pulled away, watching one of her nepples covered by a thin layer of his saliva, while the other was still dry, begging for some attention too.

He squeezed her mounds together, so that her nepples were touching each other before starting to suck hard on both of them, putting the tips of them in between his teeth biting it gently, and her legs spasmed in response.

"Ahh! Y-Your Majesty! Oh! Hmm!" He abruptly pulled back.

"You broke the silence..." He took the leather made whip and hit her on her breasts, the soft skin jiggle with the impact making her bend over, tits pressing on the cold ground of the cell, asss in air.

"Oh look at those!" He pointed at some icy stalactites hanging from the ceiling, he went toward them and took one in his hand, breaking it at half way, before returning to her.

"Let's try this on you." He walked around her, so that he was watching directly at her back and made her sat up again on her quivering knees.

Jellal traced the outline of her breast with the stalactite's icy tip, his chin supported by her shoulder, watching the ice melt at contact with her hot skin, he made a random pattern on her breast till he reached for her nepples, as he passed over it, her whole body shivered.

He passed it in between her boobes slowly tracing her stomach going further and further down, watching as her abdomen spasmed at the cold sensation, once he was at the hem of her panties he took them down, making her strong scent reaching his nose.

"Damn you're dripping... Are you enjoying this THAT much?" She closed her eyes shut shaking her head, furiously red from his teasing.

He passed the ice on her clite and her eyes widened

"hmm!"

she throw her head back and hit his shoulder.

He encircled it with slow movements, passing the ice around her over-sensitive nerve, before pressing directly on it.

"Hmm! HNN!" She fell over once again pushing her core further against the ice, grinding shamelessly on it.

Her wet core throbbed with want as he keep teasing her swollen nub in between her legs.

Soon the heat of her core melted all of the stalactite.

"Oh what a shame it already melted." Jellal frowned and parted her legs noticing the amount of juices flowing out of her womanhood

"Well now ... Let's make you scream a little....?" She looked back at him in time for seeing him kneeling and shoving her hips against his face with his hands. Mouth exactly over her center, nuzzling the red nub with his lips.

Her thighs quivered at the sensation and she began to grind on his mouth, moving her hips up and down.

"Hnn... Hmm!"

In her mind, she pleaded him to stop the teasing and going directly on the good part.

As his tongue traced her slit, her body stiffened and her back arched, eyes rolled back in bliss.

"HMMM!!!"

Her legs spread more, giving him more access and as he finally inserted his tongue in her walls, she clenched tightly around it in response, he began thrusting his tongue in and out at first moving it in round motion, brushing against her G- spot and then drawing it out flicking over her folds before plunging it again.

"AAH! YES! OH! Uhhhh!" She couldn't remain silent anymore, her breath was choppy and her hips shook at every licks of his tongue inside her.

"You broke the silence again.........Now your punishment will be is to look at that mirror...Look at yourself how shameless you are! Where did the brave captain go? Turning into a slute like that."

He forced her to look at the dirty mirror against the wall, from there she has a clear view of him eating her out, She felt humiliated at the state she was in, bonded and on her knees face flushing, sticking her tongue out and droll is dripping out from her mouth but soon the scene seems to be turning her on more forgetting her shame.

"Ahh! AHM! HMM! Y-your Majesty!" He licked and sucked on her opening and at every movement his tongue did against her walls she moaned, her body twitched.

"OHHH! JELLAL! I'M GONNA COME!" He moved his tongue out, and went sucking her cli t, biting lightly on it.

"AH! AHH!" Her hips shudder violently "AHH! HMM!" she let all the tension go, her juice flowing out and the monarch was licking her clear.

Jellal left her panting on the floor as he went facing her again, raised her head by her chin with his hand and kissed her deeply, making her taste herself.

Their saliva and her juice mixed together, as their tongues danced in erotic moves.

As he pulled away, Erza was panting badly, making him smirking smugly.

"You know Erza.... I founded something really interesting in your room" He showed a black box with pink edges that she knew way too well, she know what that box contains and a deep blush spread on her cheek.

"Wait! THAT! THAT CONTAIN NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!" She protested as he was about to open the box, revealing the things that contains, Various "Adult toys" were inside it, of every form and dimension, Her whole face became a deep red and she tried to reach for the box but her arms were still chained at the floor.

She growled in frustration.

"My. my. So noisy! Did you forget what happen when you don't maintain the silence?" He took out a huge purple rubbish toy and tapped her bottom lips with it.

"Now... How to punish you...-!" She took him of surprise as she took the tip of the toy in her mouth, sucking at it and twirling her tongue in a seductive way that made him feel a sudden wave of arousal at her move and took the thing out of her creating a thin line of saliva connecting the toy's tip to her mouth.

He stretched for reaching for her core and slammed the toy in her core making a little scream escaping her. He pressed a button and the base of rubbish thing and it began to vibrate, shaking her inside like crazy, stimulating her sensitive nerves and Good-spots, Her mouth opened wide for screaming but no sound came out, she grabbed his thighs desperately, leaving fingerprints on them. Then Jellal picked up a pair of pill vibrators from her box and adjusted on her standing nubs "I can't go that easy on you now can I?" He said before turning on those pills to full speed making Erza moan loudly.

Her tongue is sticking out, her eyes are rolled back and her breasts were jiggling rapidly, but Jellal wasn't done yet he took another piece of toy and this time it was an electric clipper "Damn Erza you really have many perverted toys." Erza's eyes widened at the piece Jellal was holding, if he put that on her at the current state she would definitely lose her mind. "No......not AAAHHH tha...t." She tried to stop him but she was too late he already placed it on her hard nub above her womanhood and turned it on.

A small dose of shock surged through her body, her mind couldn't comprehend what was happening to her she began to moan loudly sticking her tongue out "AAAHHH!" "Well I have to make sure you stay obedient captain knightwalker so that's why I'm going to have to break your mind." Jellal said getting turned on by her state.

He lowered his pants and boxer so that his member was free from it's "cage", her eyes widened and her mouth watered seeing his erect member in front of her.

"AH! AAAH! HMP!!!" He placed his hands on her head, stroking her short hair gently, then grabbed his member, rubbing across her face then slapping it.

"Suck on it....Erza..." He was already panting with arousal.

She shifted her attention to the majestic erection in front of her, some veins were visibly pulsing, out of patient she encircled his shaft with her fingers, she licked his slit, tasting him, before taking the tip in her mouth.

She licked the underside of it, before making back and forth movements with the tip of her tongue on his slit.

"Hmm...Erza...That's good!" he pushed his cocke deeper in her mouth while she was sucking hard on it, and after some testing movements with her head, she created a rhythm, putting the whole thing in her mouth, enjoying the feeling of it hitting the back of her throat.

'This feels so much better than I could imagine! Jellal's cocke is so big! And it's so hard!'

Her head was accelerating it's rhythm, bobbing almost desperately on his member.

"Ah! Shit!" Jellal pushed his hips back and forth, meeting with her bob.

She moaned at every movement of his hips, enjoying the feeling of him being so rough with her.

Her core in the meantime was being penetrated by one of her favorite toys. The thicker one. The vibrations, the clipper and the blow job were making her way more horney than before and she was getting closer to her climax.

"Hmmm!" 'This is so Good!' She pulled out, looking at Jellal in the eyes, before licking around his tip and returning to pushing his member in her mouth.

"AH! Erza, I'm SO CLOSE!!!" He completely lost the little control he has left, grabbing her head with both hands pushing as deeper in her throat as he can, almost making her gag and skull-pounding at a fast pace.

"Hmmm!" She moaned loving this rough treatment, as she was about to finish herself.

"OH! ERZA!" he spurted his release in her mouth and she moaned as she was sucking the life out of him, drinking as much as she can of his sticky cum.

Shortly after she came, drenching the toy with her juice.

"Ah....HAH!...AH!" Erza let his softened member go and she was panting again, making him smirking at her, loving the miserable state she was in.

"Who could have guessed that you were this good! Did you exercised with this?" He took the sopping toy out of her core showing it to her and she blushed.

"N-No...I-I!" A deep crimson painted her cheek as she tried to explain herself.

"You broke the silence again, guess I need to punish you more this time" He licked his lips and returned to facing her dripping opening, shoving the toy back inside of her making her moan.

He slapped her asss cheek as hard as he could, emitting a cute yelp from Erza, making it turning bright pink while rubbing his member between her butt cheeks till it got hard.

"Let's test how much you can take?" And said that he thrusted his whole member inside of her assshole, penetrating her all at once. Erza felt a new sensation running through her body pain combined with extreme pleasure, her voice was a mix of moan and scream "AAAHH! HMM!" She clenched tightly around him, making him gasp at the pleasurable sensation of her being so tight around him, the pleasure spreading from the tip of his member through his whole body.

"Shit! Your much tighter than I expected" He began to move his hips, his movements were slow cause of the tightness of her asss.

"Ahh! J-J-EL-! OH! Faster!" she shoved her hips back to meet his thrust and soon her asss was loosening, allowing him to accelerate his pace.

He was bringing almost all his member outside before thrusting inside again.

"Ah! SO GOOD!" She was raising her hips more with each thrust inside her, so that his cocke could go deeper.

Her breasts were pressed on the ground as she shoved her hips back for meeting up with his thrust.

"AHH! so HMM! good! Keep Going!! HMM!!" He tilt forward for reaching for her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

"Hmm! OHH! JELLAL!" She felt something building up in her groin, deep heat spreading through her body.

"Shit Erza! Your insides...are really moving" He gasped and grabbed both her hips, slamming deeply into her.

"AAH!" Her whole body shuddered with the intensity of the thrust and she came all over.

Her juice dripping on the cell's floor.

Jellal keep going into her, she was moaning with every thrust, over sensitive by her previous orgasm.

"SHIT!" With one last, particularly deep thrust he came, filling Erza up.

She moaned tiredly at the feeling.

As he pulled out he watched at his cum flowing out of her slowly re-tightening hole, she shivered at the feeling.

"I guess you can't consider this as a punishment..." Jellal said flipping her over and lifting one of her legs above his shoulder, He looked at her in the eyes that were glaring at him and smirk appeared on his lips "We are far from being over my knight we still got the front hole to punish." Erza's eyes widened at his statement as he started to poke his hard dicke on her already stuffed hole.

"No wait tha....AAAHHH!" He interrupted her by shoving his dicke all the way inside of her and started to pound her wet hole fast and hard.

The sense of pain she was feeling at the first has replaced with a tremendous pleasure as she started to moan loudly, her eyes rolled back and her tongue stuck out, she starting to lose her mind from the overwhelming sensation "OHHH...YOUR MAJ...ESTY PLEASE FU..CK MEEE...HARDER.....PUNISH THI..S DISOBEDIENT SOL...IDER BREAK MY PUS....SYYYY."

Hearing his knight begging Jellal started to move much faster and treating her rougher, he grabbed her breast squeezing it hard while the other hand was playing with the toy that was stuffed in her "Damn .... aren't you .... a slu ... tty....knight." he started to feel her getting tighter around his member "you...really love the....dirty talk don't you, you....bi...tch?" "YES YOUR...MAJESTY I LOV...E EVERY...THING YOU DO...TO ME."

Erza was feeling really good with her punishment to the point she was thinking to break the rules everyday just to get punished by him, she started to feel a much bigger release coming to her "AAAHHH YOUR M..MAJESTY I'M..M GOING..... I'M SO CLOSE!!!"

Jellal was feeling close as well, he grabbed both of her thighs folded her in half and continued to pound in her hard "I'm going to cum too, take it all like a good girl." And after few thrusts she released her juices drenching and tightening around his member which made him finally hitting his climax, spurting his seed inside of her, shooting huge waves of cum.

He withdrew his juice covered manhood from her and stared at her, seeing that she actually enjoyed the punishment rather than getting hurt or humiliated by it. A chuckle escaped his lips saying"I guess you really can't call that a punishment..." She looked at him with a different look than before, a look of adoration, a smile appeared on her lips "did you really expect this would consider as a punishment to me?"

He moved his hand up to her cheek stroking it gently, she purred and nuzzled to his hand " I guess it won't work on you. But tell you what be an obedient knight from now on and I will reward you with this everyday." He proposed to her seductively which she returned with a lusty smile before saying "you got yourself a deal."

________________________________________________

So...this is the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...