Scary games for kids

Por X_1static1y_X

Spooky fun games you can play with your friends late at night. Más

Red door yellow door
Cat scratch
Omalaya
Sand man game
The end

Baby blue

2.4K 42 12
Por X_1static1y_X

How to play
You will need to go into the bathroom and turn the lights off and lock the door. Then you will need to go over to the toilet and put your arms in a position like if you are holding a baby.
Rock your arms and say "Baby blue, blue baby." Only say that 15 times, then once you feel the babies weight in your arms drop it in the toilet and flush. Get out as soon as you can or the mother might catch you. You don't want to say it more than 15 times or the baby might grow to big and squish you.
How you know you played it right
You will know because you will feel the weight of the baby in your arms.
Rules
You must be the only person in bathroom playing baby blue.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.8K 736 22
ამბავი მოგვითხრობს სასიყვარულო ისტორიას რომელიც ორ ადამიანს გადახდა, მაგრამ სტანდარტული სასიყვარულო ურთიერთობისგან, განსხვავებით ეს გრძნობა არა სითბო...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
26.8K 1.6K 42
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
64.7K 2.4K 25
Aly este o fata simpla care desi are 17 ani nu a avut niciodata un iubit. Pana cand îl întalneste pe Cody in liceu. Iubirea este reciproca asa ca sun...