My "Simple" Life

Av Lezly_becerra6

It's Funny how people think you don't have problems just cause you smile and enjoy life. Little did they know... Mer

Authors Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note

Chapter 4

4 0 0
Av Lezly_becerra6

Well I didn't know Sophomore year can be difficult but I guess. Okay so what's happened in my life...well nothing good today is Actually Thanksgiving and I think I'm going to my Dad's side of the family's house and it really sucks because I don't like them at all because they suck well mostly one she's my Uncle's partner and she's done so many things to my family well mostly my mom and I actually hate her. That's why I don't really want to go but my dad does so we're going just because my dad wants to go and if it was our decision we wouldn't have gone but my dad never really likes to go anywhere but now that he does well I guess we'll go.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hiya guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated but I promise to try an update. I love you and once again thank you for your support and wanting to read my story.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Wlw thoughts Av I Love wlw

Slumpmässig kategori

50.4K 131 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad