Life After Marriage ✔ ||1||

De San2045

/Synopsis/ After a lot of struggle and being best friends for years Sanyukta and Randhir finally got married... Mai multe

A quick glance
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus chapter 2
Another One is Out!

Shot 7

5.8K 191 12
De San2045

~You don't marry someone who you can live with; you marry the person who you cannot live without~
  - Unknown.
***

"Congratulations Randhir. You are blessed with a girl and boy. You can go meet her now." The doctor patted his shoulder, smiling she went away as she had some work to complete.

After Sanyukta had called him he quickly called vidhushi and told her to be ready as she was going to arrive for her delivery. Vidhushi had arranged her delivery room so Sanyukta was quickly taken over there and had an normal delivery.

He rushed quickly onto her room after hearing that he is the father of both angels. He was feeling so overwhelmed and was so stuffed with happiness that could not be explained in words. As he reach the room his sense was engulfed by the smell of disinfectant and a bed having plain white bedsheets.

He went into the room and saw that Sanyukta was lying on the bed with the cribs left side of her. She looked very pale and exhausted due to her constant struggle of pushing her babies from her womb. The expression on her face would easily cover her state of being. She was also very overjoyed by the angels that stepped in her life. She was now the mother of two beautiful babies. She was now resting a bit as advised by vidhushi and also after vigorous activity her eyes were barely open and struggling to make her drift to sleep.

"Sanyukta" he whispered sitting by her side and patting her cheeks.

The foremost thing he did when he entered in the room was go and see her. She was the first thing he wanted to see after waiting hours outside, striding impatiently only to see her smiling face after she hold their faces. When he saw her lying on the blush bed, paled and exhausted all he wanted to do was soothe her and kiss her for blessing him with a boy and a girl. Making his life a livid precious boon and yet making him the happiest man alive.

She opened her eyes after hearing his husky concerned voice. Seeing him a smile appeared on her weary face and she tried to get up.

"Let me help you" he offered her and made her sit, by making her back support the headboard of the bed.

"How are you feeling baby?" She smiled at his concern.

He never fail to amuse her. The way he cares, loves her with all her faults makes her heart feel warm. Never in her lifetime she thought she'll marry her best friend and they will be so happy together. Despite the fights and grudges,  their love for each other never faded or nor will. This day was like a dream come true for them both. A nine long wait and then they had their gift in their hands.

"Fine. And now you have two more babies. Did you see them?" he shook his head.

"Hold them randhir" she said him as he walked towards their cradle.

He saw both their faces, they both were asleep. Seeing them a smile formed on his face. He picked the girl and carried her in his arms. Seeing her tears of happiness formed in his eyes. He let them flow. Tears are not only to show your heart at worst but also when your mouth cannot form words when you feel happy. Who said men don't shed tears? Of course they do but they don't show it off. He was not going to hide them with the shame but was willing to show with the pride. He was never so bliss as now while holding his baby girl.

She was the exact copy of him. Her eyes were half closed like him and her mouth was slight parted, she had the perfect face structure for a born baby, her colour was as same as his. It was like the milk white. Her breathing was rhythmic and seeing her nose flare while she was breathing.
'She was really going to break hearts in future' he thought about this and chuckled. Her body was too small and it was very soft so he carried very carefully.

He still remember when sanyukta used to teach him how to hold a baby using pillow. She would always tease him and make faces at him while he used to hold that pillow.

"She is so beautiful sanyukta just like you. I'm sure I have to punch many faces." She chuckled at his thought.

"No need randhir. She has a brother who will protect her." She smiled at the thought.

Randhir smiled himself. It was right she has a brother and surely he is going to protect her.
He gave the baby girl to sanyukta and his gaze travelled to his superhero son.

He was also sleeping and his face resembled like his wife. He lifted him and saw his angelic face. He was snoring softly and his shiny  small hair was the exact resemble of that of sanyukta . He had the nose and his base contours like randhir.

"He is so handsome randhir. Now many girls will have a heart break" she chuckled while he also joined her.

She looked up to see the three most important people of life. Her husband who was carrying their child. Her beautiful daughter in her hands. This was her  family they completed . She thanked her stars for this day in her life.

"Thank you sanyukta. I love you. I love our babies. This is all because of you. I really want to thank you for this day. Not only for today but for everyday in my life. The day I met you and till today you gave me the meaning of my life. It is you. This. Our perfect little family. Thank you Mrs Sanyukta Shekawat"

Her heart warmed at his confession. His gratitude was not only in words but he felt it. She could see it in his eyes. He was the one thanking her when she should be thankful for granting her the honour of being his wife and now the mother of their children. Tears welled up in her eyes after reminding all the years spend with him. Also these nine months the love he showed her was enough to cage in her heart and live throughout her life. Her tears started flowing but admist the tears she smiled at him.

"Shh.. Everything alright? Is it paining sweetheart? Should I call vidhushi?.."

Before he could complete she laughed at him. He really cannot even stand a tear prickling in her eyes. 'How did she get so lucky?' She could see she was the world to him. The one he lives for and can't breathe without.

He looked at her puzzled at her sudden laughter. Though she had a beautiful laugh but this was confusing him. He said her the truth or more precisely opened his true feelings at the time. He wanted to tell her how important she is for him. She was his everything. He was so madly in love with this girl and now his wife that he feel still low of his acts. He still have that feeling that she should know how much she meant to him. How much he adores her and loves her .

"Randhir its just I'm happy. I don't know how to express it. Today you made me the most happiest woman alive. You are the reason behind my smile,laugh. I am so in love with you and I want to thank you baby for giving me these two angels" she paused glancing at these two and wiping her tears.
"How can you love me so much?
You are the bestest thing happened in my life. I am so proud to be your wife and mother of our babies. Thank you randhir. I really don't know how should I tell you how much I love you. I do. I really love you a lot" she kissed his cheeks for a longer time, smiling against his cheeks.

"You don't need to show how much you love me. I can see it baby. I love you too" he kissed her forehead.

Now he got all his answers. He did not need to tell her or show her how much he loves her of how much she meant to him. She can see by him. To her he is a glass which does not need to show anything. She can see his love and now he has no fear or any insecurity to express it. He did not need to speak, his actions will.

She felt contented. There was a feeling of relief. She did know how should she tell him how much she loves him but she now know he can see.

He stood up from his seat and placed his both babies back in the crib and sat on front of her taking her warm hands in his.

"Where is meera aunty?" She asked him.

"Sanyukta she went to get some food for you. You must be hungry baby" he explained her and also asked her.

"I am" she pouted while he smiled at her.

"Our parents are to come in an hour" he smiled at her knowing her next question.

"You called them?" she asked.

"Yeah about ten minutes ago. They already had booked tickets so it was easy for them to come here."

"Hmm" she answered.

"What are we going to name our babies?" he asked looking at his sleeping angles.

She smiled knowing the answer to his question.
***

Suggest me the names!

Hope y'all liked it.

All love

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

541K 20K 44
This is a sandhir story and tale of their marriage life . The story is how two strangers gets married under unexpected circumstances and how they fa...
387K 18.1K 63
Winner of Readers Choice Award in Royalists Awards (Best Fanfiction)....... Highest Ranking # 16 in Fanfictions category on 8-10-2016.... Sanyukta...
47.7K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...
596K 29.1K 85
After reading the title you guys already know that these short stories are on based of arrange marriage. Sanyukta and Randhir (Sandhir) are a televis...