I Remember

Par BelkisTorres8

I decided to write this memoir for my kids. Kalina, Braylon and Bryce. I wanted them to know how I grew up an... Plus

Happy Christmas
Breast Milk
IPANEMA
Step Foolery
Between a Rock and a hard place
Natividad means Christmas
Candles and buckets.
Uniforms saved us
Cold Hearted
Maturing in a Hurry
Happy Birthday to who?
Lice Season
Zoo House
Naked dreams
Sweet Barber
Christmas "Mourning"
Confession Day
Summer Resorts
Faces of Evil
Little Leo AKA Leito
Whipping Pants
Spelling Bee
New Year's Shenanigans
Torres'
Loot and lascivious
Taking Chances
Heart break #2
Lots of Sugar
Medicine Woman
My Besties
Chalio Cobos
My Extra Mothers
Love Hurts
Belkis' Triangle
THE END

Mother's day blues

20 1 0
Par BelkisTorres8

Mother's day is a huge holiday back home. With my mom being gone those days where the saddest of my life. Everybody was off from work they would serenade their mothers so it wasnt unusual to wake up to mariachis singing away to a neighbor mother. On mother's day my grandma wouldnt do for me. I wanted my momma. After about the 3rd year I accepted my life and decided I was an orphan. My heart grew cold and I just went with the flow. My mom would call and speak to grandma while my sister and I will dodge the call, we were upset with her so I wouldn't see any reason to speak to her and get our hopes up. By this time she had a new son and I was too upset to even talk to her. I felt she was making new kids therefore we started to dissappear. Those were my thoughts. I figured out mother's day was for real mothers and I didn't think too much of my mother. Needles to say, I hated mother's day.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7K 82 18
𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂 (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
Save Me Par Hannah

Roman pour Adolescents

21.2K 521 38
(Trigger warning) "Because," I start, my voice trembling as the flashbacks flood me like a tsunami. All the years of abuse swarm my mind and I can al...
STEPS Par Elise

Non-Fiction

15.7K 889 34
This is my memoir. As such, I am letting you in on the most intimate parts of me. No glib opinion piece or a well-thought-out theory, this. It's me...
1.2K 113 53
"Mommy?" I looked up from her arms and into her smile. "Yes, my little light?" She replied back, with a curious grin. Nothing but love, gentleness...