My book of horror stories

By shadow-wolf911

❝𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’”π’•π’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”βž Currently rewriting More

You're alone now
Witch!
Rejection
Short 1
Short 2
Short 3
Short 4
Short 5
Short 6
Hide and seek
Santa legend
Death note
Mother deariest
Kidnapped by cannibals
Angel of death
Competition
Short 7
Always look in the backseat...
Teddy
Shoutout
Requests
Request 1 (14)
Request 2 (amethyst eyes)
Request 3 (stealing from the dead)
Why cant horror movies be set in shops?
Till death we'll part
The hitcher
Bloody mary?
Little runt(ritual)
Imaginary friends
short 8
Looking Down
#Taginit
A/n
Short 9
Short 10
Short 11
Short 12
Sanity
Waiting for death
Midnight bus
Short 13
Short 14
Short 15
Don't open your eyes!
He's here
Short 16
Short 17
Short 18
Short 19
Short 20
I know you're awake
I'm gonna show you crazy
A/n
Eva

The hidden soul taker

273 16 8
By shadow-wolf911

A man took his fling down to the river in his car, they parked inside the woods so they couldn't be seen. They began to kiss but were interrupted by a scratching, clawing sound on the roof. The women jumped back, scared of what it could be, yet the man looked annoyed. Eventually the noise disappeared and the couple continued with what they were doing. Again came the noise, the man jumped back, his face boiling with anger. He got out the car, closing the door behind him. The clawing noise was replaced by heavy banging, the women, scared for her life, locked the car. Not caring for the welfare of the man. The banging eventually stopped, a few shallow dints on the inside of the car, the man never came back to her. Then the clawing noise came back, the women lost it, she climbed over to the drivers seat, continuously pipping the horn. The police eventually found her that night, giving her safety. The course of the banging was still on top of the car, it was the mans head. Yet they never found the rest of his body.
___________________________________________________________ , this is apparently a true story (according to my dad anyway)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 14.8K 80
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
63.4K 4.3K 51
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
145K 2.4K 64
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
81.3K 2.7K 118
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...