petshop pair | mingyu.

By silkydonghan

in which a girl meets a dog obsessed boy who works in a pet shop. // why does my description sound so bad... More

a/n
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
alternate ending.

two.

5.9K 375 59
By silkydonghan

a couple days later, hyemi had just gotten ready to take wonnie to the park when her phone beeped and lighted up with a text.

unknown: is this hyemi?

hyemi: yes, that's me. who's this?

unknown: it's mingyu. from the petshop?

hyemi: oh. is the food in stock already?

unknown: er no. i was just texting to say hi. so hi!

hyemi couldn't help but smile at this message. she immediately changed the name from 'unknown' to 'mingyu'.

hyemi: hi to you too! : )

mingyu: what are you up to?

hyemi: im about to take wonnie to the park to play.

mingyu: can i come?

and just like that, mingyu had invited himself over to the park to see hyemi and little wonnie.

///

a/n; i don't even know what im writing tbh. i have no direction for this story yet hELP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 289 33
Jeonghan:"Why am I feeling all this?" He shouted loudly and he could hear the waves crashing against the shore ??:"Destiny has given a chance for you...
525K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...