Trap Kween (Boyxboy)

By itzthakween

They say opposites attract, but is it really true? And when you meet the one you've been waiting for, is it j... More

Prologue - Right Through My Fingers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Somebody
Chapter 4 -Can I
Chapter 5- Groper
Chapter 6 - Photograph
Chapter 7- Ring off
Chapter 8- Fly Away
Chapter 9- Fly Away Pt. 2
Chapter 10- Call me big daddy
Chapter 11- Gimme a kiss.
Chapter 12 - Kiss it Better
Cell ZJ143
Chapter 13- Dirty Slang
Chapter 14- Be alright
Chapter 16- Together
Chapter 17- Easy Money
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- Weak
Chapter 20
Chapter 21- Five
The End...?

Chapter 3

8K 263 63
By itzthakween

See I told you I didn't forget about you all. I'm already blowing up your notifications.

Micahdamac (His instagram) as Perry

Matthew Lush as Vic

Marcello Alvarez as Leo

Traviance is his instagram as Shawn

Rafael De La Fuente as Antonio

Daryl Stevens as Kai

These are all Alonzo's friends so yea they'll be introduced this chapter.

A L O N Z O

"Dear Diary," I wrote while voicing the words aloud before continuing with, "It's day 1, the first day since I've been working on music with 'Re' as I liked to call him." After that day we met up the next day and 'worked' on music, if you could say that. He kept catching me gazing at him but didn't say much about it. He just smirked and moved along with the music. From what I gathered throughout his lessons, his ideas for the music sounded pretty good, I liked what he had worked up, maybe only because it was coming from him though.

Today I was going over to my friend Perry's house to meet up with some friends. It seemed like it has been forever since I last heard from them and I was in desperate need to know what the tea was.

When I arrived, I could already tell the squad was already there which meant this day was bound to be a turn up day. I knocked in the door and was greeted with "who dis is?" I know, grammer. I put on my most flamboyant voice and responded with, "It's me bitchhh!!" When he opened the door, the first thing he said was,"Oh hey bitch, where you been?!" I was gonna respond with something snappy but sniffed the room and pushed him out the way into the house when I smelled food.

"What you cooking girlll?" I sassed and ended it with a head tilt. He kept playing on his phone and I just walked towards the sounds of the others.

"Oh now you come to see us bitch?!" Greeted Vic when he saw me. I was gonna respond to him until I saw his hair which took my breath away.

"Bitch you dyed your hair again?!" I shout before looking closer.

"Yes bitch taste the rainbow!" Vic sassed while snapping his fingers. I only laughed and sat down on the sofa next to Vic.

"Where is everybody?" I ask looking around and noticing it's just me, Vic , and Antonio on his phone as usual.

"Leo's cooking in the kitchen, Kai is on his way with Perry and Shawn is where he's usually at, in some poor boy's ass.

"Oh that boy won't learn until he catches something." Antonio says while shaking his head before going back to his phone. Antonio is the social butterfly of our group, he's on all social media and always on his phone 24/7. Vic is the sassy and wild one, hence the rainbow hair. Leo and Shawn are the manly men of our group, they play tons of sports and work out, well Leo works out Shawn just has lots of sex. Perry and Kai are the quiet ones, they just sit and watch and are the best to go to for advice, mainly cause they're always watching and speak the truth. The only difference between the two is that Kai is the peacemaker out if all of us and loathes all drama.

With all of them they make up 'the squad', my group of friends that are all gay and we can talk about anything with. We found each other one by one and have been inseparable since.

____

A half an hour later, everyone has arrived by then and the food is done.

"Hey Zo looks you finally remembered you had actual friends who cared about you." Perry sassed before taking a bite of his food and moaning at the taste. He began smacking and everyone looked at him irritated meanwhile he's just oblivious to it all.

"Yall know I smack so don't act like yall ain't use to it." He said while slurping more noodles from his chicken pasta. Vic gave him the side eye and went back to eating.

"Sorry yall I was busy. I met someone." I say and clear my throat attempting to play off the major voice crack.

That grabbed everyone's attention and all eyes were on me. Here comes the interrogation.

"What's his name?"

"Is he cute?"

"Do he got a brotha?!"

I stared blankly trying to process all the questions I was just asked. "His name is Reggie, yes he's cute and I don't know if he got a brother honestly."

"So what's the tea? What's been happening in my absence?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Did yall hear, that Chris Brown said he's ready to settle down girll?" Vic said while fanning himself.

We all just stared at him and continued with the convo. "So yall guess what?" Antonio began. We all paid attention cause Antonio always had the tea. "Yall know Jason? He fucked around and done got da bug."

"Jason with the buck teeth or jason with the big ass?" Shawn questioned joining in on the gossip.

"Big ass Jason. His boyfriend cheated on him with some 2 dolla hoe, got the bug, and passed it onto Jason."

"So what happened after that?" I asked knowing that's not the full story because there has to be some more details.

"Jason went cray-cray, he bust the windows out his boyfriend car, and word on the street, he looking for that 2 dolla hoe."

"Oooh bitch I don't blame him for that but Jason knew that man was sleeping with everybody and they mama, so why he stayed with him?" Leo said coming out of the kitchen.

"Because he loved him and hoped he would change." Perry piped up announcing his prescence. Everyone just sighed dramatically because this was typical Perry. He loved love, he was the romantic one, steady looking for his prince charming. I looked at him knowingly and looked over at Shawn.

"Hey Per, lemme talk to you outside." I say and nod to the door.

"That's not shady at all." Antonio muttered while taking selfies.

I ignore him and keep walking outside. "Are you still, yanno?" I whisper in case we have people eavesdropping, we always do.

"Yes. I can't help it." He whined while crossing his arms.

"You can try to. Or I don't know tell him and see how things work out."

"I can't , it'd be awkward and you know I don't handle awkward silence well. Remember that time I death dropped outta nowhere because of the awkward silence?"

I hold in my laughs and try my best to put on a straight face.

"Well, I think you should do it and know that I'll be there for you know who." I say while patting his shoulder.

"You can say his name, bitch it's not like you gone burst in to flames or somethin."

"I know. But I'm too tired to handle second hand embarrassment right now." I say while opening the door an watching as all the bodies fall on the floor.

"Yall hoes nosy as fuck." Is all Perry says before stepping over them and walking in the house. I give them the side eye and follow Perry in the house.

___

Everybody decided we were gonna stay the night and just chill.

"Shit!!"

We all look over at Antonio to see what's his problem.

"I accidentally liked the picture of this dude page I was lurking on. I'm dead." He explained.

"It's just a picture calm down." I say while going back to writing stuff down.

"The picture was posted 102 weeks ago." He deadpanned and went back to whining.

"Ooh bitch you wasn't lurking you was stalking, and not even low key." Vic sassed when he came in the room and plopped down on the floor.

"Ohmigod!! He liked one of my pictures back!"

"Can someone please take his phone away from him?" Leo begged while he was looking through movies for us to watch.

"No ma'am pam, last time he threw a bitch fit. But what we can do is go to the club yall, let's get turnt!!" Vic cheered while dancing to non existing music.

"Not today satan, today is death drop Tuesday, and I have no time for that craziness. Not to mention I got banned." Shawn spoke up, only muttering the last part.

"How the hell you manage to do that?" Leo asked with a scrunched up face.

"Slept with the owner." He responded nonchalantly.

I looked over at Perry to see his saddened face.

He mouthed that he was ok and I left it alone, it was none of my business.

All night we talked and talked and spread gossip but my mind was on this song, the song I made for Re and I couldn't wait till he heard.

___

I hope you like the chapter it was more of a filler chapter but meet Alonzo's friends, they may be a factor in the future. Wink wink

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 51K 60
"How can you love someone that you couldn't see in person?" "You don't understand." #30 in Fanfiction - Sept. 25, 2017 #727 - Aug. 1, 2017 Date start...
Baby Daddy By ♡

General Fiction

585K 30.9K 21
Wynter Nox is just trying to get through high school without too much drama. With his best friends River, Tamir and Corrie, the quartet do their best...
28.1K 1.6K 22
When a fictional fantasy becomes your actual reality you fall in love with it. Braevino has been obsessed with a fiction ever since the loss of his f...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."