Structure.

By iamjanessaelliot

Sequel to Heart Under Construction. More

Sequel
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 9
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update!

Chapter 1

15.9K 375 65
By iamjanessaelliot

Beyond proud and excited to start the sequel y'all :)! Vote and comment. Love y'all! 💜

2 Months Later

Shay POV

"What did I say nigga?" I said through clenched teeth in Carter's ear as I laid on him with my arm wrapped around his neck. I was laying on his back while he was on the ground.

He chuckled his sexy, deep laugh as he grabbed my leg and flipped us over while being extra careful not to hurt me.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. I than readjusted my arm that was wrapped around his neck while his huge muscular back was infront of my face.

We were wrestling because he didn't give me a kiss when I went for one when he got here.

He loves to fuck with me.... 😌

He was gone all day because he was doing yard work for Koree. I was running errands all day also and I came home to this nigga not even giving me a kiss.

"Give me my mothafuckin kisses" I said in his ear, trying to sound serious as I smiled.

I cracked my cover and giggled.

Dammit.

I laughed again but uncontrollably this time.

He licked my shoulder and I gasped, making him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my back. He lifted his body up, making me come up off the ground with my right grip around him.

I unwrapped one leg from around his waist and pushed it on the ground, pushing him lay on his back with me ontop of him... I had my knees on both sides of hips and my arms still comfortably around his neck.

"Oh shiittttt" he said lowly while looking at me as he bit his lip with a sexy smile.

I couldn't help but laugh.

He placed his hands on my knees and slowly went up my bare thighs before he comfortably and securely placed his big hands on my ass through my booty shorts... Seconds later, I felt him squeezing it.

I smiled and shook my head as I looked at him.

"Now you can give me my kisses" He said lowly as I looked at his sexy lips while trying to hide my smile.

"Now you don't get them" I said with a small smile as my eyes shifted from his mouth to his eyes.

"Oh I don't?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Nope" I said simply with a smile before I bit my lip at his sexy face.

I felt his hands slowly sliding up my ass and going up my back.... Letting his fingertips glide against the material of his shirt that I was wearing.

One hand stopped and wrapped securely around my waist while the other one took it's time going up my back.

His soft, slow touch made my neck hair stand up.

"Really?" He said lowly with the other hand continuing to slide up.

His strong arm slowly wrapped around my neck as I nodded with my lip biting fading and turning to a big grin while I felt myself being pulled down even closer to him.

He pulled me to his soft lips.

I tried not to smile through my puckered lips as I kissed my fiancé.

... My fineass fiancé that is.

Alisha POV

"Hey bitchhhh" I sang to Zechariah as he hugged me.

I grabbed his ass and he laughed uncontrollably before we separated from our hug.

"Girl you know I like that" He said as he winked at me.

I shook my head and burst out laughing at my other bestfriend.

We were going on a walk with his dog Bubbles today....

I have been spending a lot of time with everybody lately and haven't been working overtime or as much as I was before.

It's shocking a little but I feel like I'm a much happier person now.

I think I finally accepted the fact that Ky doesn't love me anymore and that he moved on with his new life featuring Monè.

People keep asking me and telling me to see what's wrong with Ky because he seems so "unhappy and depressed" to them... I guess he's just a different person now.

My birthday even passed and he didn't call or text or even tell anybody to tell me happy birthday so I was even MORE hurt if it was possible but that's when I realized that my own bestfriend, FWB and man that I loved so damn much.... didn't give a fuck about me anymore.

I thought about reaching out a couple times but it's not my place because of Monè and I'm still VERY in love with him....

I mean disgustingly deeply... In love with Mehki Harris.

But I guess this is just the way it goes so I just push the millions of loud laughs, cries and special moments that we shared to the back of my head the absolute best way I can.

I only talked to him one time with Monè at another BBQ that we had and it was me asking them if they wanted cake so that doesn't even really count.

I only seen him twice ever since that time when I went to excitedly tell him that I was in love with him too but got cut off by his girlfriend... The two times I seen him, he gave me a short, SIDE hug while saying 'Hi' or 'Hey' and that was it.

It heavily effected me when they first started their relationship.

Everybody had to help me through it... My adorable little brothers were there for me also.

💭 Flashback 💭

I was getting inside the house from work and I was fucking beyond exhausted.

I have been working even more hours than overtime to not think about what was going on with Ky.

I always think about what he's doing.

I was currently coming into my empty house from a long day of work and he was probably holding Monè and kissing on her as they laid up together like we used to.

I breath out stressfully as I ran my hand down my face as if it was erasing my thoughts.

My phone started ringing and I took it out of my purse. I read the caller ID.

Baby Bro #1 🎈😍

Garrett was the oldest brother out of the two. He was 19 and Terez is 17.

I breathed out and answered.

"Open the door sis" I heard him say.

"What?" I asked confused while I glanced at the door through the low lighting of the lamp as if I could see him through the door.

"Open the door" he laughed out.

I went over and unlocked the door to see my brother standing there with a Nike bag over his shoulder.

"Heyyyyy!!" I sang excited to see him as I tossed my phone.

"Wassup sis" he said as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I love how respectful my parents taught my brothers to be to people in general but especially women.

"Hey baby brother" I smiled before we separated.

"How did you get here?" I asked as he came inside and began taking his shoes off.

I look out to the dark street to see my mom in her car, grinning at me.

She so cute and goofy...

I laughed a little and headed out to her car.

I talked to her for a minute. I hugged my mother, kissed her cheek and told her that I loved her before she left while I went back inside.

I guess my brother Terez had basketball practice or he would've came too.... He doing the damn thang in his sports though so I don't trip.

I was happy that I had other company besides my bestfriends and college friends.... It's nice to talk to and be able to catch up with your younger siblings as they mature and grow up.

We went to the living room to eat dinner and talk.

After we ate and did the dishes, we were just catching up in the living room.... We talked about school, sports, girls and everything else that we had to catch up on.

My brothers, Shay and I have always been very close so we can tell eachother anything.

As we talked... He must have known that something was wrong.

"Sis..." He said getting my attention as he sat on the couch by my feet while I slightly sat up with my legs on the couch with a blanket laying on them.

I transitioned my view from the TV to him.

"What's wrong?.... Are you okay?" He said concerned with a welcoming voice that could make anybody comfortable to talk to him.

I looked at him for a second and I knew I couldn't lie to him.

I laughed a little and looked away so I could attempt to lie.

"Nothin" I said as I looked down at my hands... My smile faded very quickly.

He was gonna push it... He was gonna push the subject while I sat here and pushed back my tears.

"Your my sister... You think I don't know when your not okay?" He said seriously as I continued to look down.

I sucked my lips in as I tried not to cry...

I've been trying to be SO strong about the situation lately but my heart was so sore and aching that it was hard to not react emotionally when people asked about it.

I truly feel like a part of me died when Shay almost passed away and the whole process of her healing. Don't get me wrong I will do anything for her.... But having to deal with all of that and than RIGHT when things started to regulate and get back on track Ky had to fuck everything up for me.

It was like 2 atomic blows at the exact same time.

"So let me ask you again... Are you okay?" He asked me again.

I tried my hardest to not cry as I sat there for a second.

"...... No" I whispered as I began crying deeply with my face in my hands.

Seconds later I felt him hugging me as I cried.

"It's okay sis" I heard him say, comforting me.

I cried in my little brother's arms as my heart tried to rebuild itself.

💭 End Of Flashback 💭

I breathed out at the memory.

I absolutely hated that Ky and I's relationship ended like this but I was gonna have to get used to it now because this was the new usual... And it didn't seem temporary.

It's okay because I know that everything happens for a reason....

One day at a time Alisha.... One day at a time.

... I am also am SO excited for Shay and Carter's wedding!!

They owe me $100 because I bet them niggas that they was gonna get married like 9 months ago so I got a tab on them now.

I smiled at the thought of them finally being together after all this time.

I have never seen them SO happy and excited all the time.

It makes my heart melt when I see them all cuddled up or laughing together because I know all the things that they've been through together... 😌

They definitely goals.

Ky POV

I blinked slowly as I thought of another plan to get out of Monè's presence.

I wasn't supposed to even be in a relationship with her at all, led alone be in this situation for THIS long.

We are two completely different people that have different morals and goals.

For example...

I want to have my own children one day and she wants to work forever because her career 'wouldn't allow her to have time' for a family.

I love peanut butter and she absolutely hates it to the point where she won't come near me if she smells it.

I like to kiss slow and she hates it because she doesn't like tongues in her mouth and she says it messes her lipstick up.

I like to do adventurous random things and she said she is too 'classy', to go midnight bowling.

She always asks me for things and makes sure to give me the check whenever we go out somewhere... I am going to pay anyway but the fact that she is so dependent about it and never even argues to pay for anything really bothers me.

Don't get me wrong, she's a good person and everything but we are just TOO different.

All I know is that I'm probably in the most unhappy place I've ever been in and it doesn't feel like anything is getting better.

I'm digging myself a hole by continuing to be with her.. The longer and longer that I stay, the more unhappy I become.

I was already extremely unhappy to even begin with when I first got with her.

I felt like it was my only option.

Carter gasses on me about it too.

He tells me that I need to leave Monè and get Alisha back.... But than again, that not saying much because everybody tells me that.

They all tell me how dumb as fuck I am for being so stupid.

I seen her 3 times since that time when she said she had something to tell me.

She looks amazing ALL THE TIME so when I left Monè's apartment to go to any store just to get away from her, I seen Alisha.

My heart started bouncing uncontrollably and excitedly around in my chest....

As if I became alive again.

She was pushing her cart slowly as she looked down the aisles.

She was so beautiful.

She had on one of them grey cardigan things, a baby blue scarf, Uggs, light blue pants and a white long sleeve shirt with her hair up in a bun with no makeup on.

I seen her at the grocery store that we always used to go to together.

I still come here except I make sure not to bring Monè... I feel like that's just crossing the line or something to bring her somewhere that Alisha and I spent so much time at. That's why I regret ever taking her to the house.

And when Carter dropped off all the things that I got Alisha for her graduation and other occasions ... I began quickly losing hope that I would ever be able to be with her again but I caused all of that on myself like a dumbass nigga so I had to face it.

Ontop of all that... Monè thought that I bought all of those things for her so she was trippin and excited. I told her that my cousin needed a place to put her things and she threw a big ass fit about it.

I put all of Alisha's things in a storage unit because I didn't want to deal with it and I didn't want to let any of it go.... And I damn sure didn't want Monè to touch any of it.

I breathed out sadly as Monè talked to me about work while I didn't listen at all.

As I watched her go on and on while I sat at the dining table in her apartment with my hand to my mouth... I thought about Alisha.

I didn't think she would let me go that easy but than again... She takes things for what they are.

That's one of the many things I love about her.

But for this one time... I really wish she didn't respect it and accept this particular situation for what it was.

I wanted her to fight for me the way I would've if she was in my stupidass situation... But I remembered that she wasn't in love with me so I push the big thought to the back of my head the best I can.

This felt like it was the only option.

I really just want to be happy again... And being with Monè is NOT doing that at all.

I heard a knock on the door to her apartment so I got up as an escape to get away from her and her mouth.

I opened the door and nobody was there. I look down to see a piece of paper.

I read it.

Dot... Dot... Dot...

It was in a woman's cursive.

These past couple of weeks, their has been some type of woman that is obsessed with me.

I take my strap out my waistband and scan in the parking lot... Nobody.

I'm too crazy... Nobody want this heat I stay packin with so I'm not trippin.

I began going back up to her apartment as I thought of a gameplan of how I could lie to Monè so I could leave, just to go back home....

Shay POV

"You are not gonna win, just accept it" I said as I played in Carter's hair as he laid on me while we barely watched the TV.

We were currently laying on the couch at Carter's apartment. I was laying down with a blanket on my legs while he took a shower and came out before he cuddled up with me.

He was laying on my chest with his arms wrapped around me and his legs ontop of mine as I held his head delicately like I always did.

He said that he was so comfortable that he was falling asleep and he couldn't stop moving... As if he was trying to see if it was even possible to get any more comfy.

My baby too goofy...

He tiredly chuckled.

"No you ain't" He said as he slightly readjusted his head in my breasts.

I laughed and shook my head.

We were talking about the basketball game that he challenged me to. We both have a strong basketball background so he wanted to see what I was about...

He gone be mad as fuck when I win.

I looked down at him.

He breathed out with his eyes closed.

"So.... Fucking.... Comfortable" he said slowly before he smiled.

"Shut up" I said before I giggled at how tired he was.

He got up at like 5 to do it so he could finish it today and still have time for us to have some time together and also for our plans tonight.

He laughed with me for a second before he started falling into a deep sleep as I continued to play in his soft, small curls.

I kissed the top of his head and raised my head back up with a small smile on my face.

I looked at him to see a tiny smile on his face before it faded.

Minutes later, he started breathing deeply and calmly like how he does when he's asleep.

I gave myself another small smile as I continued to play in his hair.

I'm so happy and thankful that I stayed with my baby 😊

I didn't know that somebody could love me so much.... That they would want to be with me in general, led alone want to marry me.

I realized something...

I deserve him.

All these things in my life that I have gone through and things that make me unhappy.... I deserve to be happy the way I am with him.

I was able to start treating myself in other ways in order to let myself love another person and let them love me the way I needed them to.

I'm glad I had the opportunity that I do to be with a man like him.

We respect, love and admire eachother.... We also have a really good and healthy line of communication.

He was willing to wait as long as I wanted to, for our marriage and even for us to make love to eachother. He wasn't even worried about it... He was just genuinely happy.

And I can tell by how he acts when I'm in the shower or get out of it that seeing me naked or seeing any part of me bare and vulnerable truly means something to him.

The only time he saw anything was that one time he saw my bare chest when he took my vest off.

He'll patiently wait until I'm done changing or he'll respectfully turn his back and not look when I need another towel for my hair or when I forget it and need him to give me one while I'm still in the shower.

I'm truly blessed.

I was glad he was able to lay on my chest and let me hold him again too.

My physical therapy has been really working, thanks to Mike.... so I can do things that I wasn't able to do for months.

I think I can honestly say that I damn near feel better than how I did before.

Even though my respiratory system hurts sometimes still and I get chest pains... I'm doing amazing.

My body has been really cooperating and responding well.

I still flinch but the more people I am around, the less my nervous system reacts.

I REALLY try not to flinch especially when Carter touches me because I know that he thinks about Dante sometimes and how I think about what happened to me... Because him paying the price for what Dante did to me isn't fair.

He knows that he's my present and future forever now so that reassurance helps him.

And it's my job to love him the way he loves me.... And even Karsyn's touching letter helped me understand, get closure and just love everything.

I thought about the letter she wrote me before she passed away for a second...

I have such an understanding of the way things were and the way things have been with her, Koree, Carter and everybody.

I also found out some things about Carter that I didn't know or realize, that totally made sense to me...

I am going to reread the letter on the day of my wedding.

Speaking of the future, I couldn't wait to meet my 2nd little niece or nephew!

My mom told me in my near death experience that Sydney was pregnant so I knew she was pregnant before she announced it so I tried my hardest to keep it to myself.

Derek and I laughed about it because we both knew that our adorable mom couldn't keep a secret especially if it was a exciting one like this.

My nephew and Carter's niece are having a play date again so their coming over in a couple days.

They are my babiessssss.

I breathed out.

Everybody and everything is going so good...

For example, my brother got a huge promotion, Mrs. Rose is currently on a fully paid for vacation for all of her services as a certified medical resident and Terez got invited to a special sports camp with pro athletes attending.

Their are other things with everybody because it just seems like everything is going so good.

I breathed out as I looked down to see my fiancé in a deep sleep on me....

He started lightly snoring.

I smile as I place my hand on his bare, muscular back and run my fingers gently on his soft skin.

He had on sweatpants and Nike ankle socks. He said he was hot for some reason when he got out the shower so he didn't want a blanket... I think he just trippin.

It was about 2 o'clock right now but it was super windy outside so it was cold.

I gently took my hands off of his head and out of his hair to grab the other blanket ontop of the couch.

Making sure not to move Carter, I carefully plopped the big blanket open and laid it on his huge body.

I ran my hands over it to smooth it out on his wide back and arms as I watched my diamond glisten in the corner of my eyes.

I smiled a little and shook my head at how he got ahold of my box that was hidden under my bed as I heard the wind beating up the trees outside.

It's December so it's almost Christmas time. I was so excited for Carter and I's first Christmas being together 😊

We also have started planning the wedding already.

I was waaaayyyy to excited not to.

I think we're ready and I don't see the point of waiting if we feel THIS way about eachother...

*Hours Later*

I got called into work due to a emergency gallbladder removal that I needed to be at so I left my big ole sleeping bear.

We still had a late night house viewing at about 7:30 tonight... The nice lady made it around both of our schedules so it was fine.

Carter and I are looking for a house to move into right now instead of waiting until we are married.... We're together 24/7 anyways.

We're getting a big house too so I'm excited about that.

We wanted to move out of state but we didn't want to leave everybody so for the most part we decided to stay here.

I got off of work after singing to my adorable little cancer patients and holding them until they fell asleep safely.

I drove back to Carter's apartment.

I quietly unlocked the door just incase he was still asleep to see him folding my laundry on the couch.

I smiled as I locked the door.

I put my purse down and slipped my shoes off as I gushed.

"Awweee!" I squealed as I went over to him.

He smiled at me and shook his head as he continued folding my clothes while he made the neat stack of assortments of my clothes on the table.

He was still folding when I collapsed my body on his, making him lay down on the couch as he laughed uncontrollably while placing his big hands snugly on my hips.

I kissed his face about six times as I thanked him.

He knew I wasn't tryna be doing no laundry after this long day.

"Girl it's just laundry" he said as he moved a piece of hair out of my face.

I smiled and pecked him again twice.

"Ight go get ready... witcho fineass" I said lowly as I bit my lip. I ran my hand down his stomach slowly and to the top of the waistband of his sweatpants.

He shivered and his body jerked.

I burst out laughing at his reaction to my touch as he blushed bright red while getting up and not looking towards me... Leaving me laughing on the couch.

"Girl you better stop playin with me" I heard him mumble as he disappeared into the room.

"I got that magic touch nicuhhh" I said 'nigga' in the YG voice and I heard him laugh from the room.

He came out looking fine as hell as usual and I realized that I still had to get ready when Alisha got here.

She needed to drop off some things and phone numbers of specific houses for us to look at.

I got ready and before I came back out, I see them finishing up a conversation.

"You cuteeee" I heard Alisha say while looking at me while Carter was too....

Letting his eyes wander along with his mind.

I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I put on comfy leggings with Uggs and a cute long sweater that goes past my butt in the back. I also added a cute cream white scarf because it's still super cold outside.

We talked a little bit before she left so she could get ready for bed... I could my big booty biscuit was hella tired from work.

I was washing my hands infront of the kitchen sink when I felt Carter's gentle hands against me, making me shiver before he kept walking like nothing happened.

He was proving a point.

"Don't act like I don't have an effect on you too girl!" He yelled to me as he chuckled a little.

I smiled at his honesty and at the fact that he was 100% right.

"You don't!" I lied miserably.

"What? Girl..... Hold up, you sayin I can't make you moan without us even doing anything?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

I smacked my lips as I continued what I was doing.

"Nigga I know you can't" I challenged.

I wanted him to 😈.

I seen him stand up in the corner of my eye and come over to me.

I was done drying my hands so I was walking along the side of the marble counter when he placed his left hand on my hip to push me against it as he pushed his body against mine while he used his other hand to place in my hair above my ear as he put my face on the side of me head and kissed my ear.... Letting me feel his body heat.

I let out a husky breath and quickly wrapped my arms around his muscular lower stomach to keep the closeness.

He blew warm air on my ear, making my body shiver and my eyes get heavy so I closed them to intensify the feeling.

He moved his hand deeper into my hair before he grabbed a bunch in his hand and held my hair gently so I would stay in place.

I felt his hand go up my body slowly before I felt a small, gentle tug on my scarf... Slowly undoing it as the material very slowly glided around my skin, unwrapping itself.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck and it was making my knees soften with weakness.

He than kissed behind my ear before he kissed down my jaw slowly.

I let out a strained breath as I fought off my moans... It was the only way to relieve the amount of tingling my body was going through because he was turning me on so much.

He than sucked and slowly kissed down the soft, sensitive skin on my neck 3 times....

I was moaning without trying to stop myself... He let his lips stay against my skin as he kissed my neck one last time sweetly.

Point proven.

I breathed out to release the tension of my body when he stopped.

I grew embarrassed that I was moaning as much as I was, just from him kissing my neck a couple times.

He smiled at me as I blushed and tried to hide my face from him in embarrassment.

He and I both knew that I wanted him to... 😉

"Ight than" he said lowly as he bit his lip while looking in my eyes.

I pushed him off me as I tried not to smile and went in the room with my cheeks bright red. I was way too turned on to be by him right now.

I breathed out as I got myself together and covered the hickies he gave me.... Smh.

I laughed and shook my head as I went back out there and got my scarf from him with no eye contact.

"Gimme kiss first" he said smiling, holding my scarf hostage.

I giggled and pecked him sweetly.

I pulled back quickly before he deepened it as I snatched my scarf from him.

He raised his eyebrows at me and I couldn't help but to keep laughing.

"Mhhmm... I'll remember that" he said playfully as a smile creeped on his face.

"Come on foo" I said with a laugh as I adjusted the scarf back on my neck to cover up the hickies.

He has never given me a hickie before... Even though their ugly as fuck I was excited about it being from him to be honest.

I looked at my left hand as I held my purse while waiting for Carter at the door... My ring really complimented me in all elements.

I smiled at the fact that I was marrying my bestfriend when I heard his footsteps.

We got outside and Carter was locking the door as I stood there talking to him about the directions that the lady sent us.

I was waiting for him to start walking so I could follow without paying attention as I texted her back on my phone when I realized he wasn't moving.

I look up at him confused as I put my phone in my purse.

"Walk infront of me" he said with lust as he bit his lip at me.

"Wha-why?...." I stopped myself as I squinted my eyes while trying not to smile at him.

He stuck his tongue out as he pulled his shoulders upward with his arms up like a shield as I playfully hit him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me as we headed out.

*50 minutes later*

Lisa was showing us around this huge property... She was one of Alisha's real estate friends.

Alisha had to be promoted to sell this areas of houses but that won't take long because my boo be ontop of her work 😊

Carter held my hand as we walked around the beautiful house.

Carter picked this one out... He also told me during this entire house hunting process not to ask about the prices because he said he had it handled so he would only show me pictures of the houses instead of the entire profile.

I didn't trip because I know we are very stable with our heavy income so I try not to worry even though there's nothing to worry about.

In this house, it had 5 perfect bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The yard was huge with a waterfall attached to the pool and jacuzzi, HUGE kitchen that looked like a mothafuckin culinary chef fun land and their was a long, nice driveway with bright green grass spread out around it.

Their were so many more details about this house that I loved that my mind was going crazy and I couldn't even focus.

I couldn't even handle this house... it's so perfect and beautiful.

The master bedroom and huge bathroom was AMAZING...

I was having nasty thoughts about Carter just being in that thang honey.

The stairs were wide and nice with beautifully polished wood. The floors for the most part were hard wood.

Their was also a gate in the front... A fucking GATE!!

The one.

Carter and I have looked at other houses but I think this one is the one.

I wasn't going to tell Carter how much I loved it because I didn't want him to spend this much on a house so I wanted to wait until I asked her at the end of our tour how much it costs on the DL because I know Carter probably said something to her.

When Lisa asked if we liked it and if we were interested, I tried not to squeal and act a fool at how this house was definitely the one while Carter took a quick glance at me.

Seconds later, Carter asked her if he could see the papers to go over some things and she said she left them in her car so we were going to wait here until she got back with them.

I didn't think anything of it as I stood infront of Carter with my back towards him as he sat down. I was looking out the window at the amazing view and at the kitchen appliances.

"Come here" he said as I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me backwards towards him.

I smiled to myself as I stepped backwards.

"Let me see that thang" I heard his sexy voice say before I felt his hands all over my ass and hips.

I giggled and shook my head at how we are both VERY sexual people.

I than felt my sweater being slowly lifted over my ass and held up... Revealing my booty in my leggings.

"Gaaawwdamn!!" I heard him yell loudly.

"Shhhh" I said looking around with a laugh, making sure the lady wasn't near us.

"Let me justttt..." I heard him say as I felt my sweater being pulled up more... As if my big sweater was being pulled backwards.

I felt his hands squeezing, jiggling and bouncing my booty cheeks... I mean this nigga was absolutely having fun.

I look back and his head was inside of my sweater.

He was holding my sweater back with his head so he could play with my ass.

I burst out laughing at my dumb fiancé.

I can't deal with him...

He took his head out as I plotted my body down onto his lap... I was laughing too hard to stand up.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me as I had tears rolling down my face.

I felt him kiss my cheek as I continued laughing.

He was about to speak when the lady came back.

My laughing started dying down as she spoke.

"Can you tell me what the pri-" Carter cut my question off as I tried to talk to the lady.

"Nope" he said simply.

The lady giggled as I slightly scrunched up my face confused with my hand up.

"He told me not to and Alisha told me not to also so I can't" she said.

I crossed my arms and leaned back against Carter's hard chest.

"Triflin" I scoffed and mumbled.

They both laughed a little and I felt Carter kiss my cheek again with his arms comfortably around my waist.

"Oh! Baby can you go check to make sure the pool lights work? Just press the button next to the lounge chairs and umbrellas" he asked.

I nodded and headed outside... Knowing that he was watching my ass jiggle.

I went outside to make sure the lights were working and got sucked into the scenery.

I pressed the button to turn the lights on and watched them change colors as I caught glimpses of the glistening water.

I changed my view to the beautiful waterfall and waterslides that draped the glistening rocks.

I love this house... And I love my future husband.

I was doing wedding planning with my maid of honor of course Alisha and my adorably pregnant matrid of honor Sydney.

I can't wait to get married! It's safe to say I'm in a rush also because I want him to get me pregnant before it's too late.

I'm in my younger most fertile years so I need to go see my OBGYN to get the update on my lady bits...

My thoughts got cut off by Carter.

"Baby..." I heard him say, getting my attention.

I turned around.

"Oh! Sorry, I got sidetracked" I said with a small innocent smile.

He laughed a little and waited for me to go back inside so he could close the sliding glass door behind us.

We went back to the amazing, big kitchen and the lady was ripping papers apart.

I must have been outside for like 15 minutes.

"Baby I got a surprise for you" I heard Carter say.

My heart dropped.

"What?" I asked nervously.

He slid a small plate over to me with cookies on it... They were the oatmeal raisin ones that I said I was gonna have to cop later when we first got here.

He grinned at me and I smiled back at him.

I looked at Lisa and than back at Carter... They were both suspiciously looking at me.

"What the hell?" I asked myself outloud with a quiet laugh.

Were they waiting for me to take a bite of the cookie or something? I guess they were.

I grabbed the cookie without looking at it and was lifting it up towards my head when I caught a glimpse of something silver...

I look at the small plate to see a brand new, silver key...

My mouth dropped to the floor and my body tingled.

"Welcome home baby" I heard Carter say softly to me.

I dropped the cookie on the table and put my face in one hand as I cried tears of joy and shock while I went to Carter with the other one out to him.

"Awee" he said softly before he chuckled.

I got to him and he wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my cheek.

I can't believe he did this... I'm lying.

I actually can because he loves doing stuff like this for the people he loves.

"I love you babygirl" he whispered in my ear before he kissed my ear....

Carter POV

As my baby slept peacefully and comfortable.... Snuggled up to my chest, I ran my fingers gently over her small back... I was thinking about our wedding, future and family that we were going to create.

She talked herself to sleep.

I could tell by the way she was looking at the house that it was the one for us... Her reaction was priceless. She cried and screamed for like 45 minutes bruh. Swear.

It was the exact reaction I was hoping for too 😌...

She thanked me a million times as if it wasn't my job to make her dream lifestyle and life come true for the both for us.

I couldn't wait until we moved in to that bigass house.

That house was around $1.6 million and I was perfectly fine with that. It was a damn mansion.

I made sure to have her sign all the exact same papers I signed too. I didn't want her to feel like I had all the control plus we're about to get married so everything was going to be the both of us for everything anyways.

I knew she was going to love this one so I already told the real estate lady to get the paperwork ready with both of our names on all the documents....

My baby wasn't getting left out.

... I also am thinking about being a scrub nurse or some shit. Shay told me I should because it doesn't take long and you get paid a lot. I have a high school diploma and I wasn't playin about getting out of the game for Shay.

I'm still going to have guards at our new house because I've been a kingpin for years and of course niggas is still after me but I still want to be able to get paid the way I did when I was in the game but just in a safer way.

I thought of a way to do that that Shay would approve of but I still haven't because I don't want to distract her from everything.

I gave the kingdom to Ky.... Even though when he stops being dumb and gets with Alisha, she gon make his ass do the same thing but he gone keep gettin his paper up before then, I guess.

Everything is going so good rn... I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

I breathed out at the life we were creating for ourselves...

I didn't care how long she wanted to wait to get married or to even make love to me when we got married because I didn't care. As long as I had her I was perfectly fine.

I was also determined to make sure that both of our dreams of being parents was going to happen whether it was IVF or adoption.

I was thinking heavy about it because at a huge store earlier... I seen her looking at cribs with this certain look in her eyes before she realized how drawn into them she was and looked away before she continued shopping as if I didn't notice her looking while she tried to not acknowledge the fact that it was really effecting her.

I couldn't wait for us to start our very own family.

I thought it was cute how Shay's term of "making love" changed when she met me... Alisha told me earlier today while Shay was in the shower.

💭 Flashback 💭

"You know that she used to absolutely HATE when people said 'make love' right?" Alisha said to me. "She thought that the term wasn't real. As if it wasn't possible in a way" she added as she took a sip of her water bottle.

I looked up at her as she talked.

"All the way up until that one time you said it to her at the wedding... Than she-" I cut her off.

"She told you about that?" I asked slightly shocked, trying to hide my smile.

"Of course she told me about that nigga, the fuck?" She said with a confused face and a laugh.

I chuckled a little to myself.

I thought about it and I would've told her too if I was in Shay's position.

"You changed her views on more things than you think brother in law" she said smiling.

I smiled to myself at her statement and how she called me her brother in law...

💭 End Of Flashback 💭

I personally couldn't wait to see my fiancè naked... But I wanted to earn it.

I feel like after the wedding is when I would be able to say that I earned to see such a beautiful person in such a bare and vulnerable state.

Even if she didn't want to... after our wedding for awhile than I was fine with that too.

As long as she was comfortable and secure, than I was perfectly fine where I was in life.

My baby was staying with me for the most part except we would go back to the other house so we could keep Alisha some company.

I know she's been going through it with this whole Ky thing and to be honest... Ky is being the dumbest mothafucka I've ever met right now.

The way that that nigga is thinking ain't valid 💯.

He just need to stop playing house with Monè and get back to where his heart is at... We ALL know that that's Alisha.

And what's crazy is that he is the most unhappy, quiet and non-talkative person that I know right now. He's not hisself and it has me worried because he's NEVER been that way even when we was going through shit when we was younger.

I just can't deal with that nigga right now. He need to get his mind right...

I look away from the ceiling as I zoned out and lifted my head off the pillow to look at Shay.

I studied the new scars that had formed...

I have went over this so many times in my head but I try not to think about it... Or the millions of times that I've studied her face even more than I already do.

She has been using so much scar cream and Neosporin that her marks are fading.

She had the most beautiful and delicate face with complimenting features...

I still don't understand how somebody could want to hurt her in any type of way... It just blows my mind.

💭 Flashback 💭

I was holding Shay's hand as we walked by the elevator in a small darker lighting place in the mall. We were about to get a gift for Derek's birthday from the store "Ways To Remember".

I was about to speak when....

"Dante!!" Someone yelled in the mall.

I was about to look down at Shay when I felt her quickly grab my shirt while getting incredibly close to me as she looked around paranoid.

She hid her face in my chest while trying to get closer, making me step backwards a couple times because we were very closer together and she kept on pushing...

She was panicking.

I was about to pull her closer if it was even possible but I wasn't yet because I knew she needed the verification that it was somebody else.

"Baby look" I whispered in her ear as I rubbed her back soothingly.

She was breathing slightly hard and she start shaking her head fast because she didn't want to look.

I frowned at the scars he had left her.

"Baby it's me... I'm right here" I whispered again.

She looked up in my eyes as if she was verifying the fact that it was me and also if she felt safe enough to look.

Seconds later, she gripped my shirt in her hand without even realizing and turned her head slowly with plenty of hesitation.

She was so scared to look... as if she didn't want to see who it was but I knew that it would calm her if she got the confirmation that it wasn't him.

I had my arms securely and tightly around her currently fragile body as she looked.

She looked over to see a tall skinny man with shopping bags in his hands talking to the teenage girl that yelled his name.

They were both smiling as they talked.

She breathed out and loosened her grip on me but only a little.

She turned her head and buried it in my chest again.

"I'm sorry" I heard her whisper.

I didn't want to say anything because I hate it when she apologizes for things that she has no control over.

"Don't apologize" I said softly in her ear as I kissed her head a couple times while rubbing her back carefully.

She breathed out quietly again from my soft words to her and comforting hands ... Soothed.

💭 End Of Flashback 💭

I already killed Dante.

It helped me because I feel like it was a goodass revenge.

He was the reason Shay flinches when I touch her.

He was the reason Shay thought it was better off for me to be without her.

He was the reason Shay and I might not be able to have children.

He was the reason Shay was on birth control for no reason because she was scared to get raped again.

He was the reason Shay had nightmares and triggers...

The list could go on and on.

I don't want to give any details but let's just say he died a VERY miserable and slow death... I guess he decided to learn his lesson the hard way, he should've knew better than to fuck with mines 💯

I started getting infuriated with the thought of his pussyass crying like a hoe when I was torturing him until I look down at Shay's beautiful face as she slept with her arms around me.

She was breathing evenly and calm as if she was very relaxed and comfortable.

I quickly ease up and smile to myself for a second before I kiss her forehead gently.

I remember how the entire medical staff couldn't explain how she made it out alive and how she was truly a miracle to survive such substantial and traumatic injuries.

Everything that I cried over, fought for and suffered severely about... Was all worth it forsurely in the end.

Shay is my miracle.

50 votes to continue :).

Hey y'all! I missed my booooooo's 😘
I got finals and projects so I been realll busy lately but imma probably be bored for Christmas break so if y'all have books that y'all want me to read. Send them to my inbox!!
-Nessa 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 1 20
Hood Love Story
967K 31.6K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
510K 8.8K 56
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩
72.3K 1.8K 26
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝?