The Celebrated Frog Forger of...

By NicoleJLeBoeuf

Say what you like, there was inarguable demand for his services. More

Author's Note
The Celebrated Frog Forger of Clackamas County

Further Reading

4 0 1
By NicoleJLeBoeuf

This is the full text (1026 words) of the Friday Fictionette for September 18, 2015--it's this month's "Fictionette Freebie". The PDF and MP3 formats accessible at Patreon are also free for anyone to download. See author's comment below for direct links!

Become a Patron at http://www.patreon.com/NicoleJLeBoeuf to access the fictionette archives along with a new fictionette on each of the first four Fridays of the month. Or just stay tuned for one new Fictionette Freebie to be released on the last day of each month.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.2K 46
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
110K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...