Gravity Falls x Reader [...WH...

By Nixadmos

The reader is spending the summer at her cousin's tourist trap. Who, you ask? Why, none other that Li'l Gideo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N-Please Read!!!
Chapter 6
Meeeeee
Chapter 7
Baymax And Mabel
Dipper
Capricorn
Bill Cipher and Announcements
4th of July Special
Chapter 8
More About Moi!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Sleepover Part 1
A/N: I'M SORRY!!!
Request #1
Part Eleven. . . LOL, JK, Not really. Just an A/N
Chapter 11 The Sleepover Part 2
Results!!
Christmas
Happy New Year!!
Chapter 13 Candy
Chapter 14 Grenda
sorry
Chapter 15 Mabel
Chapter 16 Grunkle Stan
**Laughs Maniacally**
Chapter 17 (Y/N)
end
after

Chapter 12 Dipper

4.7K 123 77
By Nixadmos

✒️

Dipper sighed as he said, "Alright, I guess I'll go first."
With one final glare at (y/n), who simply shrugged her shoulders, Dipper cleared his throat as he said:

"This story is called, Twins."

"Oh-oh!" Mabel yelled. "Let's make this a challenge."

"Oooh, I like what you're thinking," (y/n) grinned. "Let's try this challenge: everybody has to include at least one person in this group in their scary story-other than family." She gave a pointed look to the Pines.

"I second this motion!" Grenda yelled.

"We're not voting, Grenda," Dipper said. "But I do like this idea."

"I'm going to kick all of your butts in this challenge!!"

"Dream on, Mabel. Candy will win!"

"Please don't refer to yourself in third person, Candy," (y/n) groaned.

"Kids, settle down," Stan grumbled. "Sheesh. Let's just get on with the story, Dipper."

"That's what I've been trying to do."

~*~

Dipper and Mabel were riding with their Grunkle Stan, going on a road trip. (Y/n) was with them, sitting between the twins, asleep.

"Grunkle Stan," Dipper asked, reasonably concerned, "where, exactly, are we going?"

The old man laughed, saying that it was a surprise.

"Grunkle Stan, no offense," Mabel said as gently as possible(which, let's be honest, means as bluntly as possible), "but every time we get in the car for a surprise, something bad always happens."

"Even when it's not a surprise," Dipper muttered.

Stan stared at the girl in the review mirror. "...Kid, I'll give you two pounds of glitter if you act excited for this."

"Five pounds!"

"You got a deal."

"AHMAHGAWSH, ROAD TRIP FOR AN UNKNOWN REASON!!"

"Um, Stan, I can understand why you wanted us to come with you, but why did you bring (y/n)?" Dipper asked, pointing at said girl.

"Your sister wanted her to come."

And cue the glaring at the older twin.

"MABEL--!"

The (h/c[-ette, -head, etc]) in between the twins groaned softly at them.

"Shut the-" Stan honked at a car that recklessly pulled out in front of them "-up; I'm trying to sleep!" (y/n) muttered sleepily.

The drive went on in an awkward silence, until Stan decided that they had to stop for the night.

"Ok, kids, it's time to go to a motel!"

Mabel started chattering to (Y/N) about how she was finally going to a hotel, dreaming about getting room service and falling in love with the cute bellhop that she always hears about. (Y/n) couldn't bear to crush her new friend's dreams, so she simply kept quiet.

Ten minutes passed, and the car arrived to a shady, dank Great Eastern (a/n: I'M THE QUEEN OF AVOIDING COPYRIGHT), and the crew started to bring in their bags.

"This isn't what I thought a hotel looked like," Mabel contemplated, looking at the plain yellow walls, twin king-size beds, and hideous paintings. There were actually some cracks in the walls, and the table by the window had some unintelligible writing carved into its surface. Yup, that's basically your everyday motel room.

Stan laughed obnoxiously before saying, "Kid, if we went to a hotel, I wouldn't feed you kids for the next week and a half, and I don't need another lawsuit on my hands, so we're staying at this motel! Just stay clear of bedbugs."

Dipper stuck out his tongue in disgust as Mabel ignored her grunkle, jumping onto one of the beds.

Stan walked to the door, saying, "I'm going to go pick up some food. Don't answer the door while I'm gone." He narrowed his eyes at the kids, making the I'm watching you gesture with his first two fingers before leaving the room.

"Responsible adult," (y/n) stated.

"Eh, you get used to it," Dipper shrugged, sitting on the couch. "So, what should we do while Stan's out?"

Ten minutes later, one and a half inches of glitter covered the floor, and three sheets of drawings (one crudely made kitty, a shaky stick figure in a forest, and a caricature of the twins) hung on the wall by three pieces of tape. (Y/N) lied on the floor in a starfish position, Mabel sat on the couch upside down, and Dipper was sitting on the table, fist on cheek, and they all breathed a sigh of boredom in sync.

"Welp, that was everything that I could think of," Mabel said, staring at one lock of hair suspiciously.

"Yeah, I'm bored now," Dipper stated, pulling out his journal. "I keep on expecting for something to happen, but then I forget that we aren't in Gravity Falls anymore."

"Don't say that, Dipper," (Y/N) warned. "Be careful what you wish for."

Dipper rolled his eyes, muttering "yeah, right" as he looked back to the journal.

There was a knock on the door, and Mabel skipped to the entrance.

"Who is it~?" Mabel sang as she looked through the peephole.

On the other side, a boy and a girl started talking to the elder twin.

"We need some help!" the girl said tearfully. "Please! Mom's really hurt, and we really need help!! Please, let us call the cops, she's gonna--!" The kids broke into tears as Mabel's heartstrings were plucked.

"O-oh-"

"Wait," (Y/N) cautioned. "Remember what Stan said?"

"Yeah, but they need some help or else something's gonna happen to their mom!" Mabel cried.

Dipper pulled back the curtains to look at the kids. "Mabel, tell me the one most notable thing about these kids."

"They need help!"

"No, look at their eyes."

(Y/N) looked outside with Dipper. "WHAT THE--!! OOOOOKAY, they have pitch-black eyes."

"Oh come on, guys, its not their fault that they have different colored eyes; it's called genetics," Mabel scolded.

"Mabel, trust me on this," (y/n) warned.

It was too late; Mabel opened the doors, saying, "The Pines will assist!!!!!!"

Then everything went black.

When (Y/N) woke up, she saw the twins bound and blindfolded in a white, windowless room. But...there were two of them. There were two pairs of the Pines twins, and, honestly, the world would get along better with just one.

"Guys?!" (Y/N) said, panicked.

"You have to choose," a girl's voice informed. The (h/c [-ette, -head, etc]) girl looked to her side, seeing a young black-eyed girl staring up at her.

"Pardon?" She choked.

"You have to choose," the girl stated once again. "Who are the real twins? Your and your friends' fates depend on your answer."

(Y/N) gulped. "What happens if my choice is wrong?"

"Well," she said, "if you're right, you all get to go home. However, if you're wrong, you become one of us."

(Y/n) was almost sickened by how excited the girl seemed to trap her and her friends in this mess. But she could focus on that later; right now, she needs to save her friends.

"Dipper- uh- Dippers, what exactly are these things?"

"Well," the Dipper on the left said matter-of-factly, "these are black-eyed kids-"

"--Kids," the Dipper on the right interrupted, "that go up to unsuspecting people, asking for help and to be let inside the vehicle or home that the person is presently residing in."

"Nobody knows what they do if a person does let them in-"

"They probably didn't survive to tell the tale."

"Well, you could have told me and Mabel this earlier, you dingaling!!" (Y/n) screeched.

"Sorry!!"

She rolled her eyes as she looked to the Mabels.

"Ok, guys," (y/n) heaved a sigh. "Let's figure out who's fake.

She fell into a deep silence, staring at the twins, her eyes lined with silver.

"... The Dipper and the Mabel on the right are the real ones; the other two are fakes," (y/n) stated as she set them free.

The black-eyed girl and the other Pines Twins started to hiss and screech, screaming, "A demon must have told you! A demon must have told you!" as they faded away...

The kids woke up on the two motel beds, each with extreme headaches.

"Ohh, man," Mabel groaned, "what the heck happened? Did we hit our heads or something?"

"Nope," (y/n) said, holding her head, "cuz you and I wouldn't be having this kind of headache; plus, I'm a little smarter than that."

Mabel playfully pushed her friend, laughing.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Stan.

"Who wants pizza?!" He cheered.

"Meeeeeee!" The kids laughed.

"Ok, guys, but leave some for our guests."

"What?"

"Yeah, I found these two on the road. They said that they were willing to work for me if they had some pizza with my family. Of course I said yes!!!"

The kids stared in horror as the two kids from before entered the room, malicious grins decorating their lips.

They looked back at their guardian, meeting a horrifying sight that they felt that they should have seen before.

"Well, come on, kids," Grunkle Stan's black eyes gleamed. "There's enough pizza for everyone."

|a/n: FIRST STORY! Finally! Sorry if it wasn't all that great. And I was working on, literally, every other story except this one, and, all of a sudden, BAM! Flood of inspiration. This is actually based off of a real urban legend, and there were enough holes in the story for me to play around with it; plus, I figured that this was one for a twelve year old to come up with, and is not completely traumatic. **shrugs**

I DID NOT MAKE THAT PICTURE. I found this picture on Google when I was looking for a picture that fit this chapter, and found this. (It was pinned on Pinterest by Noelle Noland O.o)

Ok, Grenda and Candy got, like, zero love, what the heck? Now I have to console these girls, they-they're eating all of my chocolate out of depression, how dare they?
Plus..........

Over 34k views!!!!!! I am so so thankful, guys! I mean, this is so fantastic! You guys are so awesome, I can't even put in the right words to describe you guys. Thank y'all so much!
Alright. Vote for who you want next, and please respond to the comment for who you want so that I can keep an accurate count. The deadline for your vote is February 16th. Thanks!
And I can't believe that this story has so many views. I swear, I thought that this story would get nowhere and, tbh, at the beginning of the summer, I was going to scrap this story and work on a different story. I'm glad I didn't tho. :3|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.2K 42
BOOK 1 {Completed} You haven't been to Gravity Falls for 5 years. You really miss Dipper and Mabel and are excited to see them again. You are now 17...
3.6K 171 26
Gideon Pines spends the summer with his cousin, Pacifica Southeast, and her family. He doesn't expect much of the summer, but that expectation quickl...
44K 2.1K 30
(An original AU by yours truly) To help her cope with her brother's recent death, Mabel has been sent to Gravity Falls to stay with her Great Uncle...