I'm His (BoyxBoy)

By Ria277

"G-get the hell away from me!" I yelled at the monster before me. It didn't budge, only stared at me with it'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

9.1K 423 51
By Ria277

Thank you all for reading such a start up of a story, I must commend you for your ability to read a story that is still just barely in the making. You guys make me happy if you've read this far :D

Now kick back and read some werewolf boyxboy and vote/recommend to someone else who might enjoy this story.

Adios, until next time~
_____

A knock sounded at the door and I jumped before hesitantly getting up from the table and answering the door.

"Hey, thought you'd never answer the door." Mark said. I scoffed and walked away from the door, letting him come inside.

"Sorry, was putting a few final touches on our project. Actually, here, I have to take a leak." I said, stuffing the papers into my backpack before handing it to him.

"Don't take too long, we do have a schedule." he said as I walked down the hall and into the restroom. I closed and locked the door and turned on the sink, acutely aware of his super hearing.

We were just going to the library, I needed to chill out. I wet my hands and ran my fingers through my naturally disheveled brown hair. After fixing the short fluff the best I could, I splashed cold water on my face and made eye contact with myself in the mirror.

I naturally looked calm, and of course wet, but my hazel eyes revealed how much anxiety I was feeling at this moment. I groaned and gripped the counter roughly.

Why the hell was I like this? It was Mark, a guy, a werewolf guy. Why was it him that made me feel shaky and elated at the same time? I have multiple attractive and athletic friends that are in fact guys, so why is it him?

The terribly rich bad boy who almost killed me, but then offered friendship rather than expecting resentment, was going to work with me-- no big deal. I turned off the sink and wiped my face off, taking one last look in the mirror before unlocking the door and making my way outside.

He was leaning against his grey Volvo and finishing a cigarette. I locked the door behind me and shoved my noisy keys into my back pocket. He seemed to notice me then, putting out his cigarette on the street.

I walked up to him and tried my best to not let my eyes wander off. He smiled and breathed out a hot huff of air into the cold atmosphere.

"Finally done?" he asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said brushing past him and opening the car door. I dropped onto the seat and closed the door after me, trying to steady my heart. I knew he could hear it, and it made my nerves sky rocket even more.

He plopped into his seat and slipped on his seat belt.

"Um, got any good music?" I asked. He shrugged and pointed at the glove department.

"Find out." I opened the glove department and pulled out a few CD's before finding Queen and popping it into the stereo. I skipped until I found Bohemian Rhapsody. We made light conversation and I barely payed attention to the words he spoke, rather it was his voice that interested me.

Gruff and deep, yet smooth enough to calm the toughest nerves. It would have worked on me if it didn't entice whole other reasons to send my heart pounding. For the past week of texting and planning this day to work at the library for a few hours, hints of this feeling shone through and made me uneasy about this adventure.

Yet, I knew this feeling was no longer fear or hatred for what he did to me. It was only the beginning of what was yet to come, but it was enough to set me over the edge already.
_____
We pulled into the library and he switched the car off. He handed me my back pack and told me to go inside before him.

"I'll be in there in a minute, I'd like to get a smoke in before we do hardcore work together." he said. I didn't question him and exited the car, walking a little bit before entering. I couldn't stop mulling over what he just said... Before we do hardcore work together... I smiled at a librarian and sat a table, trying to stop the vicious blush I knew was arising. Was this really happening right now? Me, blushing, and over another guy? What was he doing to me? I pulled our work material out and checked my phone for a minute.

Someone just bought a ferret and named him Jack, another person feels like their life is over, and I just finished reading a excerpt from Dr. Seuss' book Cat in the Hat when Mark suddenly pulled out a chair next to me and startled me.

"I scare you?" he asked. I turned to him and cleared my throat.

"Nah, not really." I said. He chuckled and scooted in towards the table.

"That's not what you're heart says." he said. I laughed and looked at him.

"What?"

"I can hear your heart beat, and it isn't very gentle." I gave a sheepish smile and handed him a pen and laid out the project.

"So how well can you hear?" I asked. He shrugged and rested his face against his palm.

"I can hear about as well as a dog can." he said. I smirked and focused on his nonchalant expression.

"You are half dog, idiot." I said. He grabbed the pen I handed him and chunked it at me. I deflected it with master ninja skills and threw my own pen at him. It somehow flew into his shirt and we erupted with laughter. When we were calming down he shushed me completely and pointed across the library at two librarians talking.

"They're talking about us." he said. I laughed and turned to look at the snobby old ladies who were glaring at us. I turned my attention back to him and asked what they were saying. I gave him a second and he closed his eyes before opening them again and smiling. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and he cleared his throat.

"The red head says, 'For such a handsome young man he sure does look like a ruffian!'" he said in the most hilarious old lady voice I had ever heard, "Now the blonde is saying, 'I know! Such good looks wasted on the likes of him! I bet he's juggling more than one girlfriend, too! Oh, here's the best part, 'Mary they're looking right at us, we should stop.' And then the red head is saying, 'Nonsense, they're all the way over there!'" We erupted in laughter once again and then we saw the red head coming towards us.

"Uh oh." I said with a grin. He cleared his throat and didn't let his smile falter once.

"Watch this." he said. She stopped right in front of us, as expected, and spoke her rude old lady mind.

"I'd say excuse me, but I don't think you'd be able to hear me over yourselves." she said, crossing her arms.

"I'm so sorry ma'am," Mark stood and gave his warmest apologies to her, shocking her, "My friend and I didn't realize we were being so... rambunctious. Surely, there's a way you can forgive us, Mary?" he smooth talked. Her mouth was agape and she struggled to maintain a hard expression.

"Oh, well, I suppose so, I just don't want to hear you all the way over there again." she said. He nodded and sat back down.

"Of course, wouldn't dream of it." he finalized before she quickly left. I lightly laughed and he joined in.

"Was that some form of magic you used on her?" I asked. He laughed and shook his head.

"You mean my amazing werewolf powers? Nope. Just using my gentlemen skills, you should try it sometime."

"Hardy har har, you're hilarious." I said, checking my phone and cursing under my breath. We had already spent ten minutes goofing off and we only had a few more hours before I had to eat dinner with Trish and Dad. "We have to get to work." I said. He sighed and scooted closer.

"Fine. How far are we again?" he asked. I looked through the papers and found the one we were looking for.

"We finished all the math, now we just have to finish the five page essay that goes along with it, which we only have one paragraph for..." I said. He sneered but didn't object to the work we had ahead of us. We finished another two paragraphs before my phone buzzed and alerted me of the time.

"Is it five already?" he asked. I nodded and started to put things into my backpack.

"Yeah, sorry. You ready?" I asked. He nodded and handed the rest of our work to me.

"Sorry I wasn't available until two." he said. I shook my head and slipped my backpack over one shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. We can try for tomorrow." I said. He sighed and I read his expression loud and clear. "You're not able to tomorrow?" I asked. He shook his head and we exited the library, avoiding Mary and the other old lady's gaze.

"Are you going to be available at any time this week?" I asked. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Nope. Sorry, man." he said. We got to the car and I got inside, waiting on him. I was a little pissed at his mysterious reason for not being able to help me finish this project, but I knew that he was lazy so what could I really expect? After a few minutes he climbed into the chilly car and turned it on, smelling of cigarette smoke and cold. Queen blasted as soon as the engine turned over and I hurried to turn it down. After having a heart attack I buckled up and sat in somewhat silence for a few minutes, the drive easy and smooth.

"How often do you eat with your family?" he asked. I didn't look at him and shrugged.

"Every day or every other day, why?" I asked.

"Do you think you might be able to skip a meal just this once, maybe grab a bite to eat with me?" he asked. My heart skipped a beat and I finally looked at him. "We can work on our project a little bit more, too." he said. My anger dissipated and I thought about his offer.

"Uh, yeah sure. Let me call Trish." I said. I pulled out my phone and found her contact, the line ringing a few times before she picked up.

"Hello?" Trish answered.

"Uh, hey, Trish. Do you think you and dad would be all right without me for dinner?"

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Mark and I wanted to go out and eat." I said, glancing at him. His eyes flickered at me a second before returning to the road.

"Oh really? Ditching me and Dad for the boy toy are you?"

"No, you know it's not like that." I said. She laughed on the other end and Mark kept a plain expression. Could he hear what she was saying?

"Well Dad said it was okay with him. He also said that you need to hang out with your friends more, it's depressing that you really haven't since Mo--"

"Dad did not say that, you did. I gotta go now, bye Trish." I didn't give her a chance to respond and ended the call. I slipped it into my pocket and brought my attention back to Mark.

"What'd she say?" he asked.

"She said it'd be okay. She also called you a boy toy." I said. Mark laughed and stopped at a red light.

"Your sister seems like a wonderful person." he said.

"You have no idea."

"So then are you ready for a date with your boy toy?" he asked. I scoffed and hit him on his arm. "Ow, you know that hurt."

"If it hurt so bad, then heal yourself." He gave me a smirk and the car started again a few seconds later.

"You're going to get it for that."

"Bring it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 150 24
(COMPLETED) I gasp unintentionally and I see one of them look in my direction. Well, that's my queue to run. I bolt away in the other direction as...
445K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
154K 7.2K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...
2.6K 77 18
Surviving a rough life with an abusive boyfriend and almost continuous fighting at home is hard. I keep everything to myself and to top it off I have...