Jerk (G-Dragon)

By 1NS1DE

Tara attends G-Dragon's concert, after 3 months she lands an internship at YGE. G-Dragon begins to feel somet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

2.8K 97 71
By 1NS1DE

G-Dragon's P.O.V

I took a week off to not think about anything stressful.

It was hard not to think of anything at all.

Seungri had called me asking where I had been the week before.

"Jiyong! Hey! Where have you been, its been off without you here with us"

"I was just taking a break Ri, that's all"

"Ah, then i'll see you soon, right?"

"Yeah, i'm coming today actually"

"That's great then, all the guys are here today, so its gonna be all of us!"

"I have to get ready now, see you in a few"

She's probably there too.

I can't avoid anything anymore, I just have to face the fact that I may have some sort of feelings for Tara.

A/N:
I tried to do a good update but it isn't even remotely good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
128K 7.6K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 98.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...