Escape The Prison

נכתב על ידי PinkydaAuthor116

Pauline the Polar Bear wanted that famous diamond in the museum.So, she decided to bust into the museum.But t... עוד

Chapter 1 The Plan
Chapter 2 Bustin' in

Chapter 3 Gone Downhill

0 0 0
נכתב על ידי PinkydaAuthor116

The security guard behind the statue watched closely as Pauline tiptoed closer to the diamond.Then the guard kicked Pauline right in the face.In which that kick almost knocked her out.She pretended to be knocked out.When the guard turned around,Pauline did a uppercut in the chin.The guard had already called a gigantic guard . Pauline took the diamond and snickered at the guard."My dad is going to be so proud when he sees this!"exclaimed Pauline.But then the gigantic guard came and Pauline was scared to death.She got on her motorcycle and tried to get away,but it was out of gas!"How could this happen to me!"Thought Pauline.The gigantic guard grabbed her by the arm.She squirmed and squirmed but she couldn't escape. This was the worst thing ever that happened to her.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.9K 452 27
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
192K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
8.6K 326 7
لا استبيح النقل 🩵
22.5K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...