5SOS Imagines

By retromalum

I love to write about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in my free time. 5 Seconds of Summer imagines all origi... More

All - Giggly Ball of Punk
Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Two
Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Three
All - #Y/NDrenched5SOS
Luke - You Have a Nightmare
Luke - Brake Lights
Luke - Don't Ever Forget
Michael - Song Imagine 'Not Like The Movies' by Katy Perry
Michael - Song Imagine 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith
Michael - You Have a Nightmare
Calum - Wrong Number Darlin'
4/4 Preference - He Finds out You're Ticklish
Calum - I Think We Need to Talk
Luke - Pranks
Luke - Our Little Angel
4/4 Preference - He Uses Your Boobs as a Pillow
Luke - All Yours
Michael - He's Sick
Cashton Preference - You Have a Nightmare
All - New Kids
Luke - Groupies
Calum - New Kids Part Two
Calum - Forced Marriage
4/4 Preference - You Color with Him
Calum - Sugar Daddy
Luke - Mr. Rockstar
Calum - Song Imagine 'Cocoon' by Catfish And The Bottlemen
Ashton - A Part of the Family
4/4 Preference - Giving Their Kid(s) a Bath
Luke - He Has a Nightmare
Luke - Song Imagine 'Roman Holiday' by Halsey

4/4 Preference - Another Member Says Something Sexual About You

10.1K 128 58
By retromalum

Luke Hemmings

"I look huge." You whine, pulling on the baggy t-shirt hanging loosely over your growing baby bump.

"You're eight months pregnant, babe. You're carrying our baby in there. You aren't huge, okay? I'd be worried if you still had your pre-baby figure." Luke wraps his arms around your waist, resting his hands on your baby bump, kissing your neck softly. "You're beautiful, princess."

You smile shyly, turning your head to face him, quickly kissing him. "How is it that you always know what to say?"

He chuckles, shrugging lightly. "I guess it just comes with being your husband. Now, the boys are coming over soon, do you want me to just get them out right away or are you up for having company?"

"They're not company, Luke. They're family. But, I'm not making food for you guys, and if Michael gets sassy with me today I can't promise I won't switch his next hair dye with Nair shaving cream."

Luke lets out a loud laugh, holding you close to him. "That's why I love you, babe."

"Y/N? Luke?!" You hear Calum shout as he enters the house.

"Coming!" You call, unwrapping Luke's arms from around your waist, trying to get up as gracefully as possible with your large stomach.

Luke helps you waddle down the stairs, gently sitting you down on the couch before the three boys come running into the living room.

"Look at you!" Ashton exclaims. "You're glowing!" He hands you a box of your favorite candy, a beaming smile on his lips. "I know Luke and you are strict about keeping you on a healthy diet for baby Hemmo, but I figured you'd appreciate some candy." He whispers with a wink.

"Thanks Ash, you know how to make a pregnant lady happy don't you?"

"Well, after dealing with two pregnancies with my wife I'd hope so!" He chuckles, sitting on the couch across from you with Calum.

"How are you feeling?" Calum asks.

"Honestly? I really have to pee right now, and that's about how I am ninety percent of the time." You shake your head, struggling to stand up.

"Let me help you, love." Luke coos, hurrying to your side.

"No! I can do this! I just have to rock forward hard enough to build the momentum." You explain, biting your tongue softly in concentration as you rock back and forth trying to stand up.

"Y/N, just let me he-"

"I've got this, Luke!" You exclaim, rocking forward at just the right moment, quickly standing up. "See? Told you." You grin, patting his chest as you pass him to go to the bathroom.

"She's quite stubborn." Ashton chuckles as Luke sits down, running his hands over his face.

"You have no idea, mate."

"Her boobs look amazing though." Michael whispers in awe.

Luke's head snaps up at his comment, the other two boys stare at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Luke asks in disbelief.

"Her boobs." Michael explains, gesturing towards his chest with his hands dramatically. "They're huge! How are you not constantly having sex with her? I just want to shove my face betw-"

"Stop right this minute!" Luke snaps.

"Sorry, mate. I didn't mean to offend you." Michael mumbles.

"That's my wife! My pregnant wife! She's not some sex object for you to comment on." Luke hisses, his chest heaving as his face begins to turn red with anger.

"Sorry, mate. I really didn't mean to upset you." Michael apologizes, playing with his hands nervously under Luke's persistent stare.

"Keep it in your pants, and keep your sexual comments about my wife to yourself." Luke whispers harshly, straightening up as he hears you coming back.

"What'd I miss?" You ask as you sit back down.

"Nothing." Luke smiles, wrapping his arm around your waist, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek. "The boys were just wondering if you'd like us to order some food."

"Oh, yeah, can we get Chinese, please? I'm really craving some vegetable lo mein with a lot of broccoli."

"Sounds good. Michael's paying." He smiles.

"Really? You don't have to Micha-"

"He insisted, babe." Luke smirks as Michael shoots him a glare.

He turns towards you, a tight lipped smile forming on his lips. "Yeah, my treat, Y/N."

"Alright, I'll go call it in." You smile, this time accepting Luke's hand as he helps you up.

"Not cool, mate." Michael hisses once you're out of the room.

"Hey, make a comment about my wife's huge boobs and you'll be buying her dinner." He shrugs.

The other two boys laugh as Michael continues to glare at Luke.

Ashton Irwin

"Hey babe!" Ashton chirps as he enters the house, Calum trailing closely behind him.

"Hi!" You smile as you turn your head slightly. "I'd come over and hug you, but I'm in the middle of yoga." You explain, laying down on the floor as you do the child's pose.

"That's fine, babe." He replies, wandering into the kitchen as Calum stays planted in the living room watching you.

You stand back up, slowly stretching downwards as you reach your toes, your bum on full display for Calum. He lets out an awkward cough, joining Ashton in the kitchen.

"Mate" He states, releasing an airy breath.

"Hmm?" Ashton asks, pouring himself a glass of water as he observes his friend's sudden change in demeanor.

"Her ass. Holy shit." Calum whispers.

"Excuse me?" Ashton furrows his brows, watching Calum carefully.

"Y/N! She was doing her yoga, and holy shit that ass is perfect! Those yoga pants re-"

"If you know what's good for you you won't finish that sentence." Ashton hisses, his jaw clenching tightly.

"I'm just say-"

"I think you need to leave, Calum." He orders, gripping his glass so tightly his knuckles begin to turn white.

Calum looks at him with wide eyes before he grabs his keys and scurries out the front door.

You stand up, looking at Ashton as he grits his teeth.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing." He states, rushing to your side and kissing you harshly as his hands begin to wander down your sides.

"What was that for?" You ask breathlessly once he pulls away.

"I just want you to remember that only I get to touch you this way." He grins, placing his hands on the backside of your thighs quietly telling you to jump. He pushes you against the wall as he holds your legs tightly around him.

"Always." You whisper as he begins to kiss your neck harshly.

Michael Clifford

"Where's Y/N?" Ashton asks.

"She had to change into her suit." Michael explains, laying out a beach towel for the two of you.

"Holy shit." Ashton whistles lowly as you come around the corner.

"Hey! That's my girlfriend!" Michael exclaims, slapping Ashton's chest.

"Yeah, and her legs are killer. I can't even imagine how hot they'd look in a nice pair of heels wrapped around my hea-"

"Hey guys!" You chirp as you reach the two of them.

"Hey baby, come on." Michael grumbles, standing up and grabbing your hand as he tugs you to the water.

"What are w-"

Michael interrupts you, pressing his lips against yours harshly.

"What's gotten into you?" You giggle against his lips.

"Ashton decided to make a comment about your legs, and I don't want him thinking he has a chance." He mumbles, pulling you closer to his chest.

You roll your eyes, standing on your tip toes to softly peck his forehead.

"As if he'd ever actually have a chance, baby. My heart already belongs to one idiot." You tease.

Michael laughs, throwing you over his shoulder as he runs into the water.

"No!" You scream, hitting his back to put you down.

"Yes! This is what you get for dating an idiot!" He teases, carrying you deep into the water as you continue to giggle.

Calum Hood

"Y/N! I'm home!" Calum calls out.

You adjust your outfit once more, ensuring your new lingerie looks just right. You quietly scurry downstairs, standing in the doorway to the kitchen as Calum digs around in the fridge.

"Hey baby." You coo softly.

His eyes widen once he sees you, the boys entering through the backdoor before he can say anything. An embarrassed shriek leaves your lips as you run into the bathroom, your face burning with embarrassment.

"Baby?" Calum asks softly, gently knocking on the door.

"Go away." You groan.

"Baby, it's okay. I have a t-shirt for you if you'd like."

"Hey Y/N, don't worry. Your boobs look amazing in that bra." Luke states, a soft chuckle leaving his lips.

"That's my girlfriend!" Calum yells. You can hear him slap Luke upside the head, a small smile forming on your lips.

"I was just trying to cheer her up!" He defends.

"Leave that to me, okay? You shouldn't be commenting on her boobs!"

"Fine." He huffs, as you hear his footsteps pad towards the living room.

"Baby? Please let me in or come out." Calum asks.

You open the door a creak, grabbing him by his shirt and tugging him in the cramped bathroom with you.

"I wanted to surprise you." You pout.

Calum chuckles, placing his hands on your hips.

"It was quite the surprise." He smirks.

A blush creeps across your cheeks as his eyes roam your body.

You stand on your tip toes, pressing your lips against his ear. "If you get the boys to leave you can still enjoy it." You whisper against his ear.

His eyes widen, quickly running out the door. "Guys! You need to leave, now!" He yells, shooing them all out the door as you peek around the corner.

He picks you up bridal style, grinning as he carries you upstairs.

"So you like your surprise?" You giggle.

"My favorite surprise ever." He smiles, kissing your forehead quickly as he gently lays you down on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 5K 57
Preferences and imagines from tumblr about 5 Seconds of Summer. (Mostly mature)
655K 7.4K 200
Requested as well as personally written imagines based around 5 Seconds of Summer. Highest Ranking: Short story #388, #364, #317 Fanfict...
32.7K 835 89
Just some preferences and imagine I like to do on 5SOS
42.8K 395 84
This is a preferences book of 5SOS (most from Tumblr) and please request something !!!!! Love you X If you want to talk or ask something feel fr...