Neriah

By AbbyTheAmazing

Neriah Calvin is 23 and is starting a once in a lifetime internship with one of the most successful teams in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
!!!
!!!!!

22

11.5K 706 12
By AbbyTheAmazing

Jacques

"Fuck." I looked up and down the road trying to see if any cars were coming. Only thing that was out here was dirt and what looks like a old house.

Then this sharp pain hit me. "Ah shit." I held my head in my hands as this pounding headache started from nowhere.

Once it pasted I tried to see if anything looked familiar but nothing did.

Where the fuck am I?

I laced around trying to figure something out.

My phone!

I unzipped my hoodie pocket and reached in for it.

I turned towards the moon light to see my screen shattered so bad there were pieces missing.

I turned it on but the battery sign flashed letting me know I have one percent.

"Damn." I put my hand on my forehead as the pain came back.

My head felt like someone was trying to grab my brain through my eyes.

The pain was so bad I couldn't stand anymore. I flipped down on the ground and felt myself sink in.

"What the hell?" Fresh dirt was under me. I looked around at the ground to see there were no other spots like this.

I unconsciously dug into the dirt patch and my hand connected with something cold.

Grabbing the object and instantly knew it was metal. I pulled it up to see it was the head of a shovel.

I used the end of it to stand up.

Even with my head hurting like this, I don't know why but I felt the need to dig deeper.

---------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.9K 46
Sweet innocent 17 year old Kayla who lives in Chicago is being stalked by Isaiah who is a thug and really wants this girl. Kayla knows Isaiah is no g...
11.8K 226 25
"𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉'𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕴'𝖉 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚?" It's your freshman year of college, and you have been accepted to USC. After having a ha...
171K 6K 34
First, you're 18 and in love. You're at the peak of your youth and everything you've ever dreamed of is possible. Then, you're as good as homeless...
43.9K 789 35
It's great to be on the court, but sometimes you can get a better view from the sidelines. Highest Rank: #380 in Romance