Class of the Titans rp

By PJOfanboy18

This is a Class of the Titans rp. More

Rules/Oc's
FORM
Hermes room
Artifact weapons

Modern Weaponry

126 2 0
By PJOfanboy18

This is where we get all are high tech weaponry.It held all the powerful weapons that the seven have know.It is mostly made from Hephaestus's forge.A minor amount was also made from Daedalus's work shop before he went on his secluded island and turned evil.They are held in metal pods that only the gods of Olympus mad the seven have access too.You may also have assess to are huge arsenal if you join Olympus high.Like the school doors of the janitor closet,you need the pendent with the beginning letter of you name on the back of it to open both the arsenal and Olympus high.But it only works for your blood/DNA,so not just any body with the pendant can open it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 707 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
88.7K 1.9K 26
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
75.4K 2.7K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
91.4K 9.4K 48
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...