Diamonds & Why Men Buy Them |...

By kellicandsuch

Kellin is just a innocent boy from Michigan. When he moves to San Diego, he realizes he may be much too femin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character Ask
Character Answers
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Final
Update
Decision O

Chapter 8

2.9K 167 113
By kellicandsuch

Kellin's POV
I couldn't last without Vic. There was no way I could do this. I hadn't talked to him or my father for about a month. But today, I would talk to both.

I left the house without letting my dad know, and I headed to Vic's. When I arrived, I knocked three times. He opened the door without emotion in his eyes, but when he realized it was me, they were filled with something different.

"We...we need to talk." I stammered.

"Okay." He agreed. "Come on in."

I walked in hastily while he led us to his room upstairs. Nobody was home; it was silent. He opened the door to his room and sat on the chair next his desk. I sat on his bed as my feet dangled from it.

"Well first off, I'm sorry." I started. I could already feel my eyes watering.

"I am too." He stated. "I'm sorry for continuing when you said your dad was gonna be home soon and I'm sorry for getting us caught. I'm mostly sorry for staying away from you, but I have no choice. I'm even scared to be near you right now." He finished, eyes glistening.

"I know, I know. I heard the conversation. I just...I miss you and..." I looked down sadly. "I've come to the conclusion that...I...I love you." I told him.

It was true. After the month that we'd been separated, I realized that I did love him. Even if we weren't together long, it only made sense to express these feelings as love. True love.

"I love you too." He said. "I want to work this out so badly, but we can't and it breaks my heart."

"What if we kept it a secret? What if I only hang out with you after school, before my dad gets home from work?" I  asked.

"We could try." He stated. "Could you stay for a while longer today, please?"

"Of course." I replied.

He came over to the bed and sat next to me, hugging me and lightly placing a kiss on the side of my temple. I snuggled up to him and rested my head on his chest.

"I missed you so much, Vic." I whispered.

"I missed you too, babe." He spoke softly. After not hearing his voice for so long, it felt nice to hear it again.

"You know, when I first met you, I thought you were just a fuckboy. I thought maybe you just wanted to corrupt me for a good one night stand, but in the end, you didn't corrupt me at all. You only made me realize who I really was and I appreciate that." I told him.

He looked down at me with a smile, "To be honest, at first, I did just want you that way. It was all fun and games to me, but after hanging out with you longer, I wanted real relationship and so I asked you to join me in one. Thank god you did, because who knows what I'd be doing if it weren't for you." He chuckled.

"Probably fucking someone random." I joked.

"Most likely." He agreed.

It's weird to think that in such a small bit of time, I've changed so much. For goodness sake, I was a super shy introvert not too long ago. I'm thankful for the change though.

°

(Thanksgiving Day)

"Dad, I'm sick of having Thanksgiving alone. Is it okay if I go to a friend's house instead. I got invited to eat with their family and I really want to accept the offer." I asked.

"How do I know that this friend isn't that Mexican ex-boyfriend of yours?" He wondered suspiciously.

"Vic? I haven't talked to him for weeks. You said I wasn't allowed to." I lied.

Of course this friend was Vic, but he sure as hell didn't have to know that.

"Hmm, okay. I guess you can go. It's not like we were going to do anything anyway. What is there even to be thankful for?" He finished.

"Okay, see ya." I said, ignoring his stupid question and walking out the door.

°

I waited outside of Vic's after knocking a few times. Eventually his mother opened the door and let me in.

"Thank you, Mrs. Fuentes," I said as she did so.

"No problem, Kellin. It's nice to see you again." She stated with a smile.

"Same goes for you, mam." I replied.

I walked in and just kinda stood there when I noticed Vic's absence.

"He's upstairs. The food isn't quite ready yet, so you can go wait up there with him and his brother." She said.

I took her advice and headed up to his room, and sure enough, sitting on his bed was Mike and Vic playing video games. I peeked my head in quietly.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt." I said.

"No problem, Kells. We're almost finished with this battle anyway." He replied with a small smile.

His concentration on the screen made him look cuter than usual. I watched them for about five more minutes, resulting in Mike beating Vic in the game.

"Godammit!" Vic yelled, maybe a little too loudly.

"Victor! Keep it down and watch your language, son!" His mom yelled from downstairs.

The three of us laughed at the scene.

"So, Kellin. We've never met." Mike admitted.

It was true. The only time I had been around Vic's family was at homecoming, and Mike had went away with his boyfriend, Tony rather than taking pictures with us.

"I'm aware." I said, slightly sassily.

"Feisty one, huh, Vic?" He turned to Vic and asked with a smirk.

"Shut up, Mike. At least he actually speaks, unlike Tony." Vic defended.

"Hey, don't be mean." Mike pouted. "His shyness is cute, okay?"

"Whatever you say..." Vic mumbled.

They had completely dropped the topic once their mom called us down for the feast.

Mike ran down first, leaving Vic and I alone.

"I'm glad you came." He said, kissing me softly.

I kissed back for a few seconds before replying.

"I'm glad too, but I'm more glad about the food downstairs so let's go." I said as my stomach grumbled.

He chuckled at the sound and picked me up, bridal style, before taking me downstairs.

°

"So, Kellin. What do you want to do after high school?" Mr. Fuentes asked me. He was quite intimidating, to be honest and all I wanted to do was impress Vic's family. I had to have a good answer, but I also didn't want to lie.

"Actually, I want to be in a touring band." I said nervously.

"Oh, but that's not a real job. I meant like, a real career." He said.

Dammit. I knew I should've lied.

"Oh yes it is! All of those bands that Victor listens to make plenty of money. And with Kellin's looks, he could probably make it if he really tried." Vic's Aunt butted in.

Reason #2 of why I liked her so much.

I giggled at the compliment before replying with a small 'thank you'.

"Can you sing, boy?" His dad asked again, continuing on with the little interview he was giving me.

"Yeah, a little." I said.

"Well, let's hear it then!" He pushed.

"Victor, not at the table. Leave the poor boy alone." Mrs. Fuentes said, practically saving my life.

Something told me that Mr. Fuentes didn't like me too much.

My suspicions were confirmed when he sent a very slight glare my way, that no one else could've seen.

After dinner, everybody decided to go to bed. Except for Vic's Aunt who I learned is actually named Rosa. She was going Black Friday shopping, which didn't surprise me at all. It seemed fitting.

I texted my dad, letting him know that I was staying over, before climbing into to bed with my great boyfriend, named Vic Fuentes.

Oh how lucky I was to have him.

°

Okay so I deleted the character ask that way I could elaborate more on each character so that there would be more questions to ask. Hopefully you guys liked this chapter. I waned to do something small for thanksgiving and I had access to a laptop so I created this. Love you all, Have a great Thanksgiving!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 2.6K 16
Kellin Quinn has mysteriously awoken in an unfamiliar house, unable to remember the events of the past few days. Kellin soon discovers that he is a g...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...
117K 6.4K 37
Vic is completely obsessed with sex, and is completely confident that he can sleep with any guy he wants to. One day, his friend makes him a bet that...
45.9K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...