OOA

By X-ThexNowherexPeople

This is me. I'm so ugly! More

OOA
Sick (11-13-14)
Album FOUR
What the actual fuck?
single
To the directioners out there....
Me today
Another change

My (anime) husband...

20 0 0
By X-ThexNowherexPeople

Natsu Dragneel.. The son of Igneel, brother of Zeref, a fire dragon slater in Fairy Tail, and is also known as E.N.D.

I may hate pink.. But, Natsu's childishness puts that color aside and looks sexy as hell wearing pink. Like, look at him and say you cannot deny his sexiness and hotness.

Natsu Dragneel is known for being an idiot in the anime/manga named Fairy Tail. But, when his friends are in danger, all hell is broke loose and the hell of Natsu Dragneel is released. He is also known in the ship of a blonde girl named Lucy Heartfilia, another girl with white hair named Lisanna, a guy name Grey Fullbuster, etc.

He cares for people, even if he doesn't know anything about them.

Natsu maybe over 400+ years old, but hey!
•He's hot
•He's caring
•He's a doofus, which to me is cute
•and he'll fight to what he believes in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.8K 98
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
197K 4.8K 41
It is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
83.7K 6.4K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!