You and Me ( vanossgaming x r...

By MarieGaming20

More

The Suprise
Finally
A/n
Small Problem
The Ball
A/N
You and Me
Sorry
Bored

Would You

1.1K 30 1
By MarieGaming20

Y/n:

"Sso what are you doing here" I said. " Oh, I'm here for Pax" Evan said."Really so am I, maybe we should hang out over there" trying to keep my cool.

Evan pov:

"Really so am I, maybe we should hang out over there" Y/n said. "Omg she wants to hang out with me" I thought to myself. "Are you ok" she said as she looked at me with concern, " Oh yeah, so there is going to be a YouTube Masquerade Ball and I was wondering if you would like to go with me tomorrow" hoping that I won't get rejected.

Y/n

"Oh my" was I could only think" what should I do" still thinking. "Yes I would like to" "Cool, should we just meet there so we can surprise each other then" he said." Yeah that would be good, well I have to go for the hotel, see you later then" kind of sad that we have to leave, but I'll get to see him again later.

* sorry for the short chapters I've been busy lately for research papers and the holidays guys. Thank you for understanding.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
387K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
839K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
348K 12.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...