Cameran x Skydoesminecraft

By CammyWrites

Yes my real name is Cameran so all of u know I am 11 the age I say I am on here it is a LIE!! So yea! Me, wo... More

Moving
Settling in
The date
The Singing Kiss
The Kidnapping
The proposale
Flashback
Authors Note
Flashback (Part 2)
Awoken (After 9-12 dreams -.-)
Is it time??
Authors Note
The mall
She's back...
Hospital.... Again....
Jake and Kaiden?!

The squid

25 2 2
By CammyWrites

Day 5: Okay when I got kidnapped by Kaiden umm well he took off his FACE!! Well umm he was a squid.....  Ever since the squids failed their king they set out to kidnap the girls of Sky Army...... After all what happened Adam & the Sky Army, me and Sky decide to do a Livestream and the hate went FLYING!!!

May_gurl_1987- Who is that?!

Unknown- Do I really need to hack this person?! Take down their social media?! (Idea from a story I read)

Callehgal- THAT SHOULD BE MEH!!!!

After a while tears were streaming down my face and I went to my office and slammed the door...

-----TIME SKIP 20 MINS-----

Everyone headed out for lunch but I stayed and every comment rolled through my mind... I knew Markiplier at the time and he texted me

Mark- Hey I saw what happened....

Me- Yea I know.... It sucked....

Mark- -.- Oh man I just saw a group of fangirls... 

Me- where are u?! XD (btw ur SCREWED if u see fangirls XD)

Mark- With Wade, BAHB, and Jack...

Me- Kk!! *hears knock* Gotta go!!

Mark- Okay see ya

We quit texting and I opened the door and it was a delivery man he asked "Are you Cameran Whigham??" I replied "Um yes... Why??" "You have a package." Okay thank you" He walked in, took off his hat.... IT WAS ADAM!!!! He grabbed my sides and kissed me and I was FROZEN!!!!

Thanks for reading!! I hoped u enjoyed!! ^^ U saw that I did not include Sky_Writes_ or Flutterdoc in this one because I really just went along with what I typed!! ^.^ Forgive me if I do not post tomorrow!! I will be spending the night with my cuz!! Welp that is all I gotta say for now... Go subscribe to my youtube channel!!
Youtube- Cameran Whigham
Instamine- ChicaChick
Flipagram- Cammy the Arctic Wolf
BYE WOLFIESSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 107K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
380K 28.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...