Playing the Bad Boy's game (O...

Av katecakemocka

It's senior year for Ever Steele and Drew Parker. Felhon High's most active, competitive and smartest student... Mer

Playing the Bad Boy's game.
You can kiss my uptight, teacher's pet, stuck up b---- ASS!
Bring it On
I don't need your girlie shit in my field
The Game
I might as well be a hooker!
Got ya!
Possessive Jerk!
Stalker
Numbers
Super Important!
Don't be such a sore loser.
A/N
Choco Mint Ice Cream
I'M SORRY
I NEED HELP

Read!

1.9K 40 2
Av katecakemocka

Hey guys! 

FIrst of all I want to thank you all for the support PTBBG has gotten, I didn't see it to have a thousand readers at all, so I'm so happy. I never dreamed that PTBBG would be notice since it has a cliche title XD But see where that has gotten me! So thank you again!

Second of all this book will be on hold because of school -.- It's starting to annoy me! Everyday is assignment day! They won't let me breath and to make things worse is that I'm a Senior! And Seniors has to do ten times the work load for us to be able to graduate! So I'm taking a time off, but I promise that PTBBG would be updated when I get a breather, though I have the latest chapter on MS word it still hasn't satisfied me so I decided to redo it. 

I know I know, your probably thinking "Hey! Sheriff Squinty is a college student and she doesn't puts her books on hold" I know it's a lame excuse but I seriously want to get good grades to be in one of the elite college from where I live. So yeah, hate me all you want. I don't care. But I do hope that you understand me. If your still wanting to read my stories try Fated and Mellisa Marks me or maybe Mine. Just suggesting (WInk, wink)

I guessing that it will be a week or three from my next update so yeah. Hope you really do understand. So guess this is where I say my good-bye's. 

This won't be the last my lovelies! Mwah Mwah! 

That's all for now! Peace out my lovelies! :) 

xXkatexX

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19.3K 412 9
What if Josh Chen's gorgeous colleague fell for Bridget Von Ascheberg's charming bodyguard?
88.3K 2.2K 38
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
135K 4.4K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
9.5M 375K 38
*COMPLETED* (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) *** Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Henderson, the reputated troublemaker, somehow en...