Darui becomes a, Jinchūriki...

Oleh MontelBauernfeind

Sometime after, Yugito's death she would seek out to find, Darui and arrange for him to be the new Two Tails... Lebih Banyak

Yugitos' offer. Chpt, One.

72 0 0
Oleh MontelBauernfeind

After, Yugito's death and the capture of the, Two Tails beast the, Raikage and other set out to find them but are in no luck Raikage- "FIND THE TWO TAILS!"
C- "Yes, Sir...!" Darui- "S-u-r-e...?" The three have spent days looking for the Two tails but with no luck Darui- "Hey, C. . . This hunt is getting nowhere let's go back.?" Darui examined C-"Darui you know we just can't leave the, Two Tails in someone's else's hands." Darui towards, C. Darui- "Yeah but what if, Yugito is really dead. . . And the Two Tails goes on a rampage?" Omoi- "Yeah what they does happen. . . But I'm some other village what if we get blamed for this. . . What if we have to fight to the death!?" Karui smacks, Omoi over the head. Karui- "Shut up, Omoi!" Meanwhile in a secret hideout.  Pein- "We shall now behind to extract the Two Tails." ~Now let's flash forwards a couple months~ The Two Tails is now in, Madara's hand a long with the one and seven Tails. After the fight wit the other, Jinchūriki's including Naruto Yugito would seek out to find, Darui. Yugito- "Darui over here!" Darui walking towards her. "Yes, Yugito wait aren't you dead?" Yugito- "Yes, I'll explain this all later. . . But I have something to tell you that may change your life for the better/worse." Darui- "Okay, Yugito go ahead. . . And please try not to make this dull okay?" Yugito- "Darui I want you to be the new, Two Tails Jinchūriki I trust that you can look after her." Darui in shock. Darui- "I don't know what to say, Yugito. . . Thank you?" Yugito- "listen I know that you use the, Black Lighting, Black Panther jutsu. . . So I know your right for this job not to mention your chakra control and how much you have!" Darui listening intently. "Thank you but. . . I don't know if I'm ready?" Yugito- "Don't worry you'll be fine." Serval hours later... Darui- "Och, my head hurts. . . Wait, Yugito where did you go." Yugito fading away into nothingness. "I believe in you, D-a-r-u-i."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
594K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...