(Kathniel story) I'm inlove w...

By lang022511

TRUST---ang pinakaimportanteng bagay sa isang relasyon..... Pag mahal mo ang isang tao,tanggapin mo kung ano... More

I'm inlove with a prostitute?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Thank you
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: SHE's BACK
Chapter 27: WHAT IFS
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry
Chapter 31 Leave her????
Chapter 32
On hold

Chapter 12

4.5K 43 0
By lang022511

Chapter 12: The Truth II

KATH’s POV

Nagmukmok lang ako sa bahay nang tumawag si ate reign….

Ate Reign: Kath congratulation,you made it and we are so proud of you..And because of that you will be introduce to all the members tomorrow night..i’ll be expecting you to come,ok?

Me: ok te,ill be there.. Pwede bang isama sina JUL’s?

Ate Reign: Ok.. Kahit di sila nagtagumpay,you can bring them with you..ok? I have to go.. see you tom..

Me: Ok te,thanks……

Si  Ate Reign ang current president ng Rocket Organization..She was just 25 years old..She is the daughter of the other founder of that organization..Halos puro mga bata pa ang sumali sa org nay an..

Naalala ko pa nong time kung bakit ako sumali sa organization nay an kahit ayoko..

Flashbacks:

Matapos ang pageant na sinalihan ko sa university na pinasukan ko..

PAPA LEO: Kathcha,ano bang nasa isip mo at sumasali ka sa isang pageant? Lagi ka nalang nagpapansin sa akin? Walang kwentang bagay yang pinag gagawa mo..

ME: Dad,pinaghirapan ko yon..Pinaghirapan kong manalo,, pwede bang maging proud ka nalang sa akin?

PAPA LEO: Anong pinaghirapan? Alam no bang after ng pageant ay tumawag ang mga judges sa akin at sinabi nilang nanalo ka daw dahil nalaman nilang anak kita? Kung di nila nalaman na anak kita,ewan ko lang if mananalo ka.. Now tell me pinaghirapan mo ba talaga yon?Nanalo ka dahil anak kita…

Napaiyak ako sa nalaman ko.. Sumali kasi ako sa MMDR(MIKAELLA MAGHIRANG DELA ROSA) University.. Akala ko maging proud na siya sa akin..Pero nagkamali na naman ako..Nanalo ako dahil anak ako ng isang LEO BERNARDO..How can I get out of that name..Naririndi na ako.

PAPA LEO: Now tell me,magiging proud ba ako sayo?

ME: Well it’s  not my fault..I don’t even tell them that you’re my father..I want them to know me as myself not as your daughter..

PAPA LEO: You want that to happen?Then join the ROCket Org..

ME: That’s imposible..That’s your organization..

PAPA LEO: Yes but they will never treat you as my daughter..they will treat you the way they treat others..trust me..kung gusto mong makilala bilang ikaw,the sumali ka diyan.. baka sakali maging proud ako sayo…

Pagkatapos non ay kinausap ko din sina JULIA..

ME: Guys please Sali na tayo diyan..

Julia: But Kath parang di natin kakayanin yan…

ME: Try lang natin guys..

YEN: eh Kath alam naman natin ang challenges diyan.. Napakahirap at wala silang sinasanto..Paninidigan ang kailangan diyan at tibay ng loob..

ARIA: And I don’t think we can do it..

Me: Bakit naman hindi?Please girls for me? Let’s try it..

Julia: BAkit ba gusto mong sumali diyan?

Me: It’s all about my father..

Aria: Ang hirap maging ama si LEO BERNARDO..

Yen: Yeah right..

Pumayag naman sila sa huli..Alam kasi nila ang tungkol sa ama ko..Tungkol rin kay James..Kaibigan din nila si James..

After non ay agad naming pinuntahan ang presidente ng Organization na yon..

Ate Reign: Ow? MS.MMDR what are you doing here?

ME: We are here to be your applicant..

Ate Reign: Applicant? Are you sure Ms. Bernardo?

Me: Just call me Kath,don’t call me by my last name..

Ate Reign: Why? Intimadated?Pressure?

Me: Both..But please I am not here to talk about that..

Ate Reign: Then ok.. So you will apply to be one of us? Are you sure? What made you decide to join in our organization? Infact according to your mom your not even interested in our organization?

ME: I want to do this to prove to my father that I can be somebody else without his help..

Ate Reign: Well you pick the right organization… We don’t care about your family background.. We want here as you.. Yourself… We’ll anyway who’s with you?

ME: This is Julia Montes…

Ate Reign: Your  father is RICHARD MONTES? The owner of one of the best car company in the whole world..

Tumango nalang si Julia dahil tama ang lahat ng sinabi ni Ate Reign… Nagpatuloy si Ate reign.. Inisa isa niya kami..

Ate Reign: Yen Santos,the one and only daughter of ALFRED SANTOS..One of the major stock holders in malls..and one of the investor in almost beach resorts.. Aria Clemente,the daughter of Lendon Clemente..The owner of Aria House and Lot company and some hotels all over the world..

Aria: How do you know?

Ate Reign: We know everything ladies.. especially you four young ladies..The daughters of the four best businessman in the world.. Take note best.. When you say the best,your number 1.. So it means they are also expecting the best from you.. Now tell me are you sure you will gonna do this?

Me: Yes.. we are sure..

Ate Reign: I don’t know if your worth a chance..Baka magsayang lang kami ng panahon sa inyo.

Yen:  Don’t you think your being unfair to us? What do you think of us?

Ate Reign: Your spoiled brats.. Walang ibang gawin but to go shopping and made yourself beautiful..

Me: Don’t underestimate us.. We can do whatever you can do..

Ate Reign: You Ms. Bernardo.. the daughter of LEO BERNARDO.. Ang tagapagmana ng BERNARDO CLOTHING COMPANY,almost 100 branches in the Philippines,10 branches in EUROPE.. 20 branches in US,20 in Asia..One of the investor in some malls,restaurants and hotel..

Me: Why Are you saying that? We are here to apply not to know how the company of our parents..

Ate Reign: Palaban ka ahh.. I was just trying to imply here that you are all rich.. And I don’t think you can do it..

Julia: Hindi porket anak kami ng mga sikat na may-ari ng companies ay hindi na naming kaya ang challenges..

Yen: Kaya namin yan..

Aria: So can you give us a try?

Ate Reign: What if susuko kayo?Then I am just wasting my time on you..

Me: We can do it..

Ate Reign: What is my assurance?

Yen: You.. It’s up to you what will you do if susuko kami..

Ate Reign: Ok I’ll give consequence.. Is that a deal?

Nagtinginan kaming apat at sabay sabing

YES….

Ate Reign: Pinahanga niyo ako sa tibay ng loob niyo.. Sana malagpasan niyo ang challenge na ibigay naming.. but easy lang din naman to eh.. So here is your challenge..

You will go to Batangas for one month after you graduate in highschool.. You will become a prostitute there.. Hindi naman kasali ang take out..you know what I mean.. But the final task will be in the last day..And that would be you will spend the night with a guy in the hotel room..It’s either wala kayong gagawin or what IDC..As long as you spend the night together..And take note kailangan di malaman ng mga tao na you will not really a prostitute.. Kailangan maniwala sila na you are a prostitute..

Now tell me? Zyou will still do it?

Me: Obcourse…

Ate Reign: I’m telling you PROSTITUTE….you will dance infront of many people wearing sexy outfits..

ME: Yeah we know and we will do it..

Ate Reign: And by the way if ever susuko na kayo,you will know your consequence here..

ME: Fine.. We will do it..

Ate Reign: Pinahanga niyo talaga ako sa tapang niyo.. I hope you can do it.. We’ll goodluck guys..

Umalis na kami sa opisina niya…

Julia: Can we do it?

Aria: I don’t think so.

Yen: I’m afraid for the consequence..

Me: Don’t think the consequence girls..we can do it..

END OF FLASHBACKS…

Continue Reading