His Story (boyxboy)[Finished]

By MerlinGrayson

Axel Victor is a 16 year old Junior who's life could be a lot happier. His mother is a drug addict and his Da... More

Chapter 1 ~ Purple
Chapter 2 ~ Elliots an Ass
Chapter 3~ Green Eyes
Chapter 4~ Axel... you okay?
Chapter 5 ~ Hospital Visit
Chapter 6 ~ It's a date!
Chapter 7~ Club Night
Chapter 8~ Hangover
Chapter 9~ Date? Pool?
Chapter 10~ Ditching school? Yes Please!
Chapter 11~ Running from Problems
Chapter 12~ Mothafuckin Parkour?!
Chapter 13~ Training
Chapter 14~ Happy Birthday Axel!
Chapter 16~ Linner!
Chapter 17~ Christmas Eve Sleepover
Chapter 18 ~ Christmas Morning with some trouble
Chapter 19~ Thoughts and Accidents
Chapter 20 ~ New Job
Chapter 21 ~ Guilty and Realization
Chapter 22~ Seeing Axel and saying goodbye to old jobs
Sequel: His Epilogue
News! Giving Up Custody!

Chapter 15 ~Keeping secrets is hard!

661 45 10
By MerlinGrayson

His hair is blonde. His hair is freaking blonde. Did I mention his hair? It's FUCKING BLONDE! The color was beautiful, shining like a beautiful... I don't even know it was just the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

"Axel?" I blinked and saw that Elliot and Axel were both looking at me with weird looks. I cleared my throat and gripped Elliot's shirt.

"Jax come in, you can make yourself at home. Elliot I need to talk to you. Like... Now." I said, giving him the look. He nodded and let Jax in. Jax glanced around like a lost puppy, smiling at the house. "Go into the kitchen or the livingroom. I don't care. Be right back." And with that, I grabbed Elliots arm and jerked him down the hallway and into my dad's room. I slammed the door and let him go, looking at the door.

"What is this about?" He asked. "I've never seen you so fluste-"

"I can see Axel's hair color and eye color." I shot out, turning around to see Elliot's face. His mouth still opened until what I had said sunk in and his eyes widened.

"You can see Jax's hair?! No way! Thats imposs-" I cut him off again.

"His Aura is purple, Elliot. PURPLE!" I scream and practically melted where I was standing, landing on the floor with my knees crossed.

"What do you mean? You can see his features? Is it because of the Aura he has?" Elliot asked.

"I don't know!! It's bugging me though! It's like life is teasing me right now, ugh!" I squealed.

"Look at me, can you see my colors?" He asked. I glanced up and looked at him. Really looked at him and a small color of green for his eyes and the small color of... Jax's hair? No his was darker... What is the color?

"What do you see?" He asked.

"I see green eyes and... The same color as Jax's except yours is darker.." I explain, practically straining my eyes.

"No way." He says with surprise in his tone. "You can see my colors! Dude! Do you know what this means! And the color of my hair is dirty blonde!"

"Does everyone have green eyes and blond hair?" I asked. If so, am I really missing much?

"No, you have blue eyes... Like unbelievable blue eyes and black hair. Dude do you think all this is because your 17 or that you can see Jax's Aura?" He asked.

I was about to answer but a knock on the door made us both freeze. "Is everything alright in there? I hear a lot of ye-" I was up and opened the door like my heart depended on it. I smiled.

"We are fine." I say and look over his clothes. There were still small spots of gray and everything was a dull color but I could see the colors. The new colors my eyes have never seen. Are those what jeans look like? Ugh we have to leave this house so I can go explore!

"Yeah we are fine." Elliot said and walked out of the room.

"Your shirt is Green!" I pointed out and Elliot turned around and smirked.

"Very good!" He said in a sarcastic tone. That's when it hit me. Jax still didn't know my secret and I think Elliot knew it as well. Nice cover up, Elliot. Nice cover up.

"Are you okay? Is the sleep deprivation getting to you?" Jax asked after Elliot turned into the kitchen.

"You know what, now is not the time, Jax." I say. I glance at him and his eyes glistened as he smirked. His smirk with the color of his skin was marvelous. Ugh I may not make it today.

"So have you been practicing the exercises I gave you?" He asked, leaning against the staircase.

"I came home and went to bed and just woke up and hour ago. No I haven't been practicing them. Also it's my birthday so no, I haven't been doing it and I won't until tomorrow." I say, matter-of-factly.

He chuckled. "Oh so your gonna get flabby on cake and food today and then fail tomorrow?" He asks.

"No."

"Then I suggest you do them by tonight." He said.

"How about you stop suggesting things and come hang out, you blonde bimbo." I say and turn around to head into the livingroom where Elliot was currently lying upside down on the couch playing with his phone.

"Don't drop your IPhone on your face." I say as I enter the room.

"I won't, I'm not you." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and plopped on the loveseat, sprawling my feet out.

Jax came in and just stood by the door and just watched us. I tried my hardest not to look at his eyes once again. Elliot grunted and tossed his phone to the other end of the couch.

"Let me guess, girl problems again?" I asked, watching his expression.

He sighed as he nodded. "Lizbeth is asking me out to the sweethearts dance in February as well as Kathy. Do you see how this is a problem?" He asked.

"Oh poor Elliot having all the girls swooning over him, oh how do you live you poor soul?" I teased, hearing Jax chuckling behind me.

"At least you don't have to worry about girls swooning over you." He shot.

"Hey just because I don't swing that way doesn't mean I don't have people swooning over me!" I shot.

"Oh, like who? Tyler?" He asked sitting up to get into a more comfortable sitting position.

"Okay, in my defense I didn't know he was your cousin and I will not take back calling him a spicy tamale." I laugh.

"A spicy tamale?" Jax asked and I immediately froze. Oh shit! He doesn't know I swung that way! Fuck my fuck fucking fuck life!

"Yeah, Axel didn't know about Tyler Mason being my cousin and so he kept hitting on him and so Tyler started hitting on him back, and when I told Axel that Tyler was my cousin he freaked and stopped talking to Tyler. It was his first crush." Elliot said with a smile.

I felt a blush form on my cheeks, too afraid to look back at Jax's face. I stopped talking to Tyler because I didn't want it to ruin Elliot's and mines relationship. We have been friends forever and I want to keep it like that. Plus you could tell it was bothering him.

"So you're gay?" Jax asked, coming into the livingroom to sit down by Elliot on the couch.

I gulped and glanced down at my hands, just now seeing the actual color. Damn was I light skinned. Like... Holy damn! "Axel?" Jax countered, trying to get my attention.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I am gay, if you have a problem take it up with Elliot." I say and felt myself blush after saying it. Ugh! I feel like a damsel in distress.

"I don't have a problem with it. After all I'm gay as well. I have a boyfriend too." He said with a smile.

For some reason, hearing that made my stomach drop. He has a boyfriend? Since when? Why does that bother me so much? Could I be... Falling for my instructor? No that can't be. I haven't thought about him like that until now. Has it been burried deep? No that can't be right.

"Nice, I know Axel wants a boyfriend but he can't ever seem to find one." Elliot chuckled.

"Oh shut up!" I say with a smirk.

He chuckles. "Well we have been dating for three months but I got a feeling he wants to break up with me." Jax says sadly.

"Really?" I interjected fast, blushing when I did. "I mean... You think he wants to? Why?"

"I don't know, we don't have much in common and hes saying he needs to focus on college." He says, shrugging.

"College? How old is he... I mean if you don't mind." I say.

"He's 21."

Wow. Jax is dating a 21 year old? Damn. I can't even get someone to look my way and that's saying something. I sighed. "We should go somewhere, I mean I know its my birthday and its Christmas eve but still, we should go out and do something." I say and sink into my chair. "All this talking about boyfriends is making me depressed." I tell them, standing up and stretching.
"I need to go get dressed first." Elliot said, standing up to grab his backpack. "I'm using your dad's room since he's never home."

"That works. I need to get ready too. Wanna come up to my room?" I asked Jax, just so that he wasn't alone.

Jax nodded and followed me up the stairs and into my room. Once in there I opened my closet door and stared at it. All the clothes I never knew the colors off were slowly seeping through my vision. Like... There's a purple shirt and a pair of black jeans. Wow I didn't know how dull my wardrobe was until now. My sense of color must be pretty bad.

"Your room is nice," he said, going over to sit on my bed. I shrugged, reaching for the skinny jeans and purple shirt.

"Thanks I guess. It's okay." I say and pull my shirt off to turn around to him he glanced at my stomach and I mentally wanted to kick my own ass. You guys remember Damien right? Yeah he beat the shit out of me two days ago because I talked back to my mom and I came home late. They were only visible on my stomach and thighs but they hurt like a fucker. Plus they were right there so you could see them.

"Was it Aaron?" Jax asked as I shoved the purple shirt on.

"It's Adam." I corrected even though I don't know why I did.

"Oh I'm sorry I got your bullies name mixed up, want me to throw him a party while I'm at it." Jax said with a mocking tone.

"Whatever. I didn't mean to correct you." I say harshly as I Chuck off my pants and put on the thicker ones.

"Don't whatever me, I don't like that Adam kid, sorry for hating on your close pal who beats you. Man what was I thinking?" He said sarcastically.

"It wasn't Adam who did this. I haven't seen him in a while." I say, grabbing for my main jacket and my other Supernatural hoodie. I bent down and grabbed my thick socks and a pair of Chucks.

"Who was it then?" He asked as I sat down to put my socks on.

"One of his mom's friends. He's a real dick. I don't like him." Elliot said, inviting himself to the conversation.

"No one likes him.." I mumble as I shove my shoes on.

"I can see why. Where's your dad in all this?" He asked, watching me put my jackets on.

"My dad is... Well he works a lot and I hardly see him. He's just kind of... Well... Hes-"

"He's blind on what is going on in the house." Elliot said. "Which is why I give all the attention Axel needs in one day!" Elliot lunged for me and I tried to dodge, screaming as he tackled me to the ground.

"Dammit Elliot get off of me!" I Shout.

"I'm not getting off of you until you cheer up! Quite looking at my aura!" He shouted when I was searching him.

"It's pink like a girl, don't want it to change then I suggest you get off of me!" I scream.

"Want me to tickle you? I can!" He said and instantly went for the thighs, where I was at my most vulnerable.

"Ah! ELLIOT STOP GET OFF OF ME! NO! HAHA NO! STOP YOU GREEN EYED MONSTER!" I screamed as I tried to wiggle free from under him.

"Will you stop taunting me about my Aura color?" He asks.

"Yes I will! Get off of me! We need to leave." I say.

"That's what I thought." He jumped up and smiled. "Let's go explore kiddies!" He shouts as he runs down the stairs and about eats it. Well is what it sounded like.

"Well that conversation was weird. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't think to much of it. It's code." I say remembering that he doesn't know much about me. I gulped and followed Elliots lead.

"Aura is code? For what?" He asked.

"Like I said, I'll tell you when I am good at parkour. Come on. We need to leave." I say as I go down the stairs. Elliot opened the door and I felt my stomach settle. Jesus with Elliot around its hard to keep secrets. I need to get better at Managing both of them. Ugh this is gonna be difficult.

A/N: Hey guys! This is a birthday present for KotomeIchinose and its a thanksgiving present. Let me know what you guys think about it! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 443 19
*WARNING* INCLUDES SENSITIVE SUBJECTS DEPRESSION SELF HARM ANXIETY PTSD RAPE BULLYING ~ Introduction ~ Scott is a highschool boy who's 18. Skinny, li...
2.9K 156 13
**THIS FAN FICTION CONTAINS NO CHARACTER DEATH** ***PLEASE DO NOT READ, IF TERMINAL ILLNESS UPSETS YOU*** - - - Yuri was halfway through his program...
18.6K 1.6K 25
Chicago had never greeted the Valentines with open arms. Instead it greeted them with a slap in the face and reality served on a silver platter. Livi...
7.7K 505 45
|Things never got this bad, and when it felt like it might ... They both got through it together. | "Don't call yourself that ... Yuuri, you've never...