[Splatoon] The secret that la...

By PurpleYoshi774

Love at first sight. Abbie and Duncan are two Inklings who met in Inkopolis, their friends tease them and go... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Inkopolis Plaza
Chapter 2 - The Turf War
Chapter 3 - Mysterious Drain
A/N - I'M NOT DEAD!
Chapter 4: Octotrooper Hideout - Get that Zapfish -
Chapter 5: Lair of the Octoballs - Splat Your Way to the Top! -
A/N - THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Chapter 6: Rise of the Octocopters - Leap to Victory -
Chapter 7: Squish Squash Smash... The Mighty Octostomp!
Chapter 8: Gusher Gauntlet - Take to the Skies -
Chapter 8.5 - Where are they?
Chapter 9: Floating Sponges...w-wait a minute!!-
A/N - (sorry but) SPLATOON 2!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT

A/N - Please read

169 3 11
By PurpleYoshi774

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for not updating this story, as much as I'd like to.

I have tons of things to do, homework, school, etc. and it's getting on my nerves.

I have many plans for the future, maybe a few surprises too, but I'm not doing it, (but I really want to).

It takes roughly 5+ hours of writing a chapter related to the single player, and I don't have that much time anymore to update the story.

I haven't really got anything to update this story on currently, my iPad is...dead it doesn't really work at the moment, I need to reset it and get all my stuff back afterwards. Everything is so slow and it doesn't work.

I can't use my laptop because it gives me headaches, I recently got my new glasses but it only helps. It doesn't stop them. I don't like typing on it either.

The only thing I can use is my phone (on its notes), and then transfer to pages (for words etc.) and then continue in notes. Which I will TRY to do on my phone but I occasionally type things wrong and autocorrect kills me all the time, but I don't want to turn it off. It helps too. ;>.>

Sorry there's no Halloween chapter! Maybe a Christmas one b̶u̶t̶ m̶y̶ p̶l̶a̶n̶ f̶o̶r̶ i̶t̶ k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ r̶u̶i̶n̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ a̶n̶d̶ i̶t̶ w̶o̶n̶'t̶ b̶e̶ c̶a̶n̶o̶n̶ a̶h̶a̶.

Maybe a chapter will be released soon, I hope so myself!

- Yoshi
(P.S, I did draw that pic.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499 0 18
When Callie is late to the Halloween party, Marie agrees to tell the others a story to kill the time. The story takes place long ago and is about a s...
35.8K 910 45
Dating back to the Great Turf War in Octarian territory, located in a laboratory that's now abandoned a horrible disaster struck. Today's generation...
37.5K 400 14
Once a bitter beginning, it turned into a warm relationship. 3 doesn't like the idea of being replaced by you, so none of you get along well. Not for...
1.2M 19K 98
You are just an average inkling in Inkopolis Square, when you notice a strange person who changes your life. This story begins in Splatoon 2, but I w...