My Human Mate (GxG) (On Hold)

_Chlover_ द्वारा

Hi! I'm Iris Jones! And I'm the future alpha. My pack and I have been a secret for many many years but becaus... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AN
Rewrite!

Chapter 4

775 23 2
_Chlover_ द्वारा

Olivia's POV:

Opening my eyes, I saw darkness.

My head throbbed in pain and when I placed my hand to it, I felt a sticky thick fluid.

My other hand was supporting my weight as I sat up. I was sitting on something hard. It hurt my butt.

Drops of water (I hope) falling onto the floor was the only sound I heard.

Suddenly, I felt a presence next to me. I could feel it breathing on my neck in an exhausted manner.

"They got you too?" a girl, possibly my age, with a scratchy voice said.

Her silhouetted outline made its way into my eyesight. She was quite tall and thin. I could tell she didn't have many clothes on. She must be freezing down here... If we are down somewhere.

Wait a minute... Where is down here?

I tried to reply but my throat felt so dry that it hurt. I tried to swallow but it hurt more. I held my throat in an attempt to tell the girl why I couldn't talk.

"Oh, here! I have water!" said the girl. That must be why she can talk but I can't. She has a bottle of frickin' water!

I saw the outline of a small water bottle and reached over to grab it.

I bought it to my dry, cracked lips and struggled to swallow the cold, murky water. But it helped.

I believe I drank most of the water in the bottle.

"Th--" I violently coughed whilst the girl weakly patted my back. "Thanks." I said. My throat still hurt and my voice wasn't working well but at least I could talk.

"No problem." She took the bottle from my hands. "My name is Leia. Me and you are the only two people in here. The others were taken away."

Taken away? Weren't we already taken away? To here?

Wait a minute... Why was I taken away? Why am I here? What happened?!

I scanned my memory, trying to remember what had happened at the prom.

Nothing but darkness.

Much like here!

"I... Don't know why I'm here?" I said. "Why am I here?" I started to panic, I tried to stand up but my legs gave way, landing me back on the painful stone floor.

"Hey, relax. Nobody knows why they're here. Well... They didn't know why they were here... I guess they did when they were taken from this room..." she sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "I've been out there you know? I sneaked out when someone was being taken. It's not a pleasant place. Bodies everywhere and blood too. It looked like they were being tortured as some were still alive. Others...–"

She was interrupted by the sound of old, heavy doors being opened and the blinding light of the outside sun.

"Take the newest. Save the other 'til last. She'll be fun." said a man possibly in his 20's or 30's. He sounded clearer than me and Leia.

Was I the newest? Was I being taken? Again?! I don't want to be tortured!

"Don't!" Yelled Leia as loud as she could. You could barely here her. "Take me!"

Two big, dry hands grabbed my wrists and trapped them together in some kind of cuffs. I felt them cutting into my skin but the more I moved, the deeper they cut.

I couldn't see who was leading me out because I was still blinded by the light. How long was I in the darkness?!

I was pulled into the light in the room and I heard moans. Pained moans.

Bodies everywhere and blood too. It looked like they were being tortured.....

Leia's words repeated in my head as I stepped in something warm. Blood.

"Help..." I heard a whisper of a voice.

Slap

"Shut up and answer my question!"

"I told you... I don't know..."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

These people were hurt. And now it's my turn.

*****

Iris's POV:

I sat in my room, dark purple walls surrounded me. I sat on my white covered bed with my head in my hands.

"Being away from your mate will have a huge impact on you." my mum was sat at the end of my bed whilst I was sat on the opposite end. "You will feel... Lost... Empty... Until you are with her again."

And that's exactly how me and Riley felt. Lost. Empty. But also very very angry. Whoever took our mate was going to pay.

"You will get her back. I promise." she said, placing her hand on my knees, comforting me. "Search parties have been sent out to find her. It won't be long now."

I raised my head and smiled. "Thanks mum."

"Love you, sweety." she stood up, kissed my forehead and walked out of my room, forgetting to close the door behind her.

I sat alone, thinking about Olivia and if she was being hurt in any way.

I hung my head in my hands again and thought of a way to get my mind off things until Olivia was found.

Riley shifted uncomfortably on all fours. But what if they don't--

No! I yell, shutting her up. They will find her.

I stood up from my bed and walked out of the room, into the dim hallway.

The clock on the wall showed me that it was 9 o'clock at night. Late, but I'm not tired enough to sleep; not like I would, with everything that's happening.

I plodded down the stairs and into the pack's front room. The TV was on and many members sat around it.

I spotted a seat next to Dane, the beta.

Dane is the type of guy that you can talk to no matter what. He listens to everything you have to say and he never judges you. He helps all of us. I think that's why he was positioned beta.

I walked in and sat next to him. "What are we watching?" I asked.

"Smiley. Best horror movie in existence."

I looked at the screen and saw the main character type "I did it for the lulz" three times. "Oh, I've seen this! This movie is amazing!" I exclaimed as everyone mumbled their agreements.

I sat watching the movie until I heard my name coming from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Ethan, my best friend.

"Come here." he whispered.

I rolled my eyes as I was watching the best part of the movie but had to get up.

I stood and made my way out of the door, to Ethan.

Ethan is the goofy best friend that everybody has. If anything happened, it was him that caused it. If you wanted to do something stupid, he's the guy. He's basically a 5 year old in an 18 year old body.

I hugged him and messed his amazing hair up with my fingers. "Hey, what's up?"

He smiled and playfully punched my arm. "Hey! Don't touch the hair!" he said, fixing it. He then looked at me in the eyes and said, "The alpha has news on Olivia."

I flew past him, almost knocking him off his feet, and ran to my mum's office where I knocked on the door and was let in.

I walked in quietly and saw her put down a pen she was holding.

"Sit down, dear." she ordered gently from behind her desk.

I walked to the chair on the other side of the desk and sat down nervously.

"So, firstly, I have to tell you that the search parties were stationed around the whole world. One of them came back here with news." she looked very disappointed. "I don't think you're going to like it. I didn't." she stared into my eyes with the look of anger, hurt and sadness.

"Tell me." were the only words I could say as tears were threatening to leave my eyes. Was she...

Mum sighed and looked down at her desk full of paperwork. "A group was sent to spy on your father. They discovered that Ulric... He and his pack took her."

I sat there in silence, an angry tear fell onto my cheek and I stared out of the window into the distance.

How could Ulric do this to me?! He was our alpha! My father! And he stole my mate. He will pay for what he has done.

Mum hugged me and let me cry into her chest.

If only we had mated... We could've completed the bond and we could've communicated. Yes, that's possible. Human or not.

I mean, we're only teenagers; we have ages to do that.

But it would've come in handy.

Me and mum jumped in surprise as the office phone rang.

"Go and calm down. Go distract yourself." she said, holding the phone, waiting for me to walk out of the room.

I sighed and walked out of the room, trying to think where Ulric would have took her, and bumped into Sandra. Fun.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" she yelled, giving me a dirty look.

"Whatever."

Me and Sandra hate each other. We always have done. No, we never did anything to each other, it just happened.

It must be because we're so different.

I turn around and start to walk back to the TV room. "Hey hey hey hey hey!" great. Now Finn is here.

Finn is the player of the pack. He has been in the bed of every girl here. Except me. But because I'm the only one he hasn't played, I'm his one and only target that he concentrates hard on. That's another reason why Sandra hates me; she was the target before me and she believes that Finn broke up with her for me. False. He just had his fun and got bored but she ignores everyone who tells her the truth.

"What now, Finn?" I asked, folding my arms impatiently.

"Just wondering how my lovely alpha-to-be is. Is that a crime?" He smirks.

I roll my eyes and start to walk away but then Finn grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "Wait." he whispers.

"What?" I snap. I'm not in the mood for this.

"Listen. I know I'm a jerk. I'm not denying that. But I know that losing a mate is the worst thing that could happen to us. I hope they find her. I really do." he said, looking down at me with concern written on his face and in his eyes. "Oh, and hey, don't worry about everybody else. She's a human. And a girl. So what? She's your mate; nobody else's, nobody can tell you right from wrong in your own life." He smiles apologetically.

"Thank you, Finn." I smiled gently but I was also confused at the sudden change of his attitude.

He returned the smile and walked away leaving me standing there in the hallway.

The next thing I heard made my heart skip a beat.

"We found her!"

--------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy!!!!! Long time no see!!!!!

Sorry for the long wait!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!

Love you all!!!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.1K 1.4K 17
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...
93.7K 2.5K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
Unwanted Malia द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
The Chase GongYoosWhore द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

544K 12.1K 60
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.