What a curvy girl wants

Da BabyDollKnowsAll

Juliette M. Lake was not fat. She was curvy and had the hips of a goddess, that didn't stop her from feeling... Altro

Cheeks
The Acquaintance
Time Management
Revival
Men R' Us
A day off
The Devil's Daughter
With Blessings On top
A Proposition at Hand
Two Faced
What she needs
Taking Turns
Body Worship
The day after
Blue
Play by Play
A little brothers place
Juliettes keeper
The clumsy writer
Sweetie Short
A Bittersweet Helping
The Secret Side Of the Sinclair Boys
Sweetest touch
Discoveries in the oddest places
Rekindle
Fire and Rain
A new heart for Juliette
3 Wave Love
Morning Milk

What A Sinclair Wants

16.9K 598 57
Da BabyDollKnowsAll

Thank yew for reading and the votes *bows*
Y'all are the best hunties a girl could ask for.

I closed the box for the necklace with a lump in my throat before looking at myself in the mirror.

It was almost time for work. Do I..say something to him? I felt my skin heat up again. No, I have someone. Carlos, he's nice. Nice to me and a really great guy. We kissed, I liked it. So why am I still thinking about Andres?

The Andres that disrupts the clear sky's in my mind. I knew him for only a year. Who rarely smiles but when he does it is truly a magnificent sight. Caring, moody but we all have our flaws and just down right gorgeous.

I let my head bang against the glass groaning. "What am I in high school?"

Maybe high school was better..

*

I walked outside of my apartment ready to catch the train then my heels slowed down when I caught sight of a familiar face.

He leaned up against the glittering black Maybach that was too fancy for this setting, are pigs going to fly now that Aero Sinclair is here harassing me?

"Get in." He demanded with hands tucked into his black slacks. My teeth grinded down together as my quick temper began to rear. "There's a subway right there. I know how to get to work." I walked away. Does he think that he could just talk to me however he wants and that I'll just do whatever he says? What am I the Sinclair brother's lapdog?

Well technically...

He rolled up on me quickly-- grabbing my upper arm and I scoffed pulling away then promptly slapped him. His head swiped left and a shrilled cold went down my back. I looked around and not that many people paid attention. "Qué demonios.." slipped from my mouth.

"How dare you.." His features turned back to me were shadowed in something I could not describe. Was it anger..no its more like--want. I mk moved my midnight hair out of my eyes. Still stunned he would be so aggressive with me. I hated men who put hands on women.

"No, how dare you! You don't ever put your hands on me. You come to my home and have the nerve to get physical with me?" Aeros expression never changes but he does get closer. He wasn't as tall as Andres but he certainly was taller than me and I breathed harder at the closer he got.

"Don't try to intimidate me."

"I'm sorry."

"And don't -excuse me?"

Aero chuckled. "I'm apologizing Cheeks. I was..not a person who you could call boss. I was irresponsible and prejudice, I..of all people should know what that feels like." It seemed like he was saying the last part to himself more than anything.

I felt my gaurd drop a little. "Then why did you say those things to me? I was just.." Better say it now. "

"Chelsea used to bully me." I came out and say it. I really really didn't want people to know about that horrible piece of my life but he needs to hear it. As my boss, and as someone who..well, I think it's too earlier for that again.

Aeros jaws tensed up, the angled structure squared into a frustrated form. "What?" I sighed a quiet sob and let the wind brush back my hair.

"Chelsea was never a 'friend' from school. She tormented me because of my weight. It happened after..it happened after I lost control of myself and she took the opportunity." I looked down ashamed. My game was thrown off after my dad died. And I let Chelsea become the queen of hearts.

"Good God, Juliette..why didn't you say.." I rolled my eyes that were fogged with brimmed tears. "I tried telling you she wasn't nice but." Arms wrapped around me and the cold air around me was dismissed. Then Aero pulled me away to expose my blushing face.

"I couldn't even hear your plea. Next time, punch me as hard as you can. I'll be sure to let it go, for it was surely my fault. Clear?"

Damn, there's that chill again.

"Even.." I breathed. "Even when you're apologizing. You're still demanding as ever." Aero have a lopsided smirk. "I'll have a word with Chelsea later but now-- I'm focused on you. Get in" Aero strolled back over to the expensive vehicle and opened the door."You're beginning to look like a certain red nosed reindeer."

I gasped and hid my nose, quickly hopping inside. Aero laughing right beside me.

"You know, when you slapped me. It felt amazing." Aero casually said peering at the window as we drove to work. I blushed, getting warmer. Gosh, is that a kink? D..did he like it--rough? "You're such a masochist. That was supposed to hurt."

"Hmmm" he only hummed still staring out into the street. It would be a while before we reached the office, just sitting here would be boring and I didn't want to completely ignore him. So I thought, why not be nosy?

"You and Mr. Sinclair..are from Greece right?"

"Yes, Athens. Born and raised."

"So what made the two of you come here? The land of "opportunity" I joked. Aero clicked his tounge. "How about I tell you since you're probably the nosiest secretary I've ever had--"

"I'm the only secretary you've ever had." I point out, enticing a growl from my boss. It was kind of cute because he was childish about it.

"Don't push it. Anyways-- how about I tell you, and you inform me where you picked up the barista." Barista??

Carlos??

"Are you talking about my boyfriend..who's a book organizer?" I almost laughed at how nonchalant he was. Why was he focused on Carlos?

"Same difference, are you going to tell me or not." I rolled my eyes.

"I met him through a friend, shes his cousin and informed me that he's wanted to get to know me for sometime. Things just happened really fast--next thing I know he's kissing me-"

"He kissed you.." Aero sneered but I blushed at the memory. "He's a really nice guy."

The silence between us became evidently awkward and I kept silent, not knowing why this problem had upset the Sinclair man. It would take sometime before I could recap the courage to speak again.

A while later I remembered our deal. "Your turn." I said but noticed that our surroundings were becoming more and more familiar. Too familiar..like we literally just passed by the office building where we work familiar.

My face was scrunched up against the window watching the building leave my sight.

"Aero, we just passed the office we have to turn back!" I'm going to be late and Mr. Sinclair needs me! I'm the bloody secretary! Aero lucked at his nails, no sense of worry indicated on his face.

"You're going to spend the day with me. I'll just tell Andres you're dealing with a few errands with me." I shifted in my seat uncomfortably

"No offense but I doubt he would believe you if you said you were just 'taking care of errands.'" Instead of a whip of his ever so sharp tounge Aero laughed.

"Yes. Quite."

*

Andres POV (yas hunty)

It was almost 11, and I saw no sign of the cautious woman at her desk. Was the gift really too much that she decided to skip work?

But women like that right? Of course I was shocked when she tried to give it back but I persisted. She looked extreamly eloquent with the beadings around her neck. I bit my pen sitting at my desk frustratedly.

Where was Juliette?

She was not one to be late. Ever and even if I had nothing scheduled for today, she'd make sure I had tomorrows work already started and even bring me coffee while I work.

And after I got bored, I went after her--looking for her presence as a sign of comfort in the confines of this tycoon lifestyle. The money..it is well, I would have loved to have this amount of money and investments when I were younger.

I would cry when I received a ten dollar bill. Now I could care less if I accidentally lost $100. That twinged in my chest, reaching to the top required so so much sacrifice. The people who were born with a silver spoon couldn't and would never understand such.

That is why I regularly donate to organizations I know would fund people who were like Aero and I fairly.

A knock slapped me out of my dream state. Juliette?

I fixed my red tie and sat up to smooth up my suit and leaned slightly on to my manly ass desk. It was the first desk I bought when I started this organization and I will love it forever more. I cleared my throat.

"Come in."

And instead of the voluptuous Cuban Beauty, the petite blonde danced it with her smile coated in underlying intention. Chelsea, my brothers latest conquest has taken to becoming extreamly comfortable. I mean, all of his conquests have, but they eventually gave up.

But not Chelsea. She seems even more sinister than a person may see. She was an amazingly beautiful woman but years labor and shit have made me realize that the translucent greens every one sees in her eyes are of a poisonous python.

And she knew that I knew.

"Chelsea. Why must you find yourself in my office. The Janitors were already supposed to have taken out the garbage." I slumped back down into my seat. She smiled with the Clack of her Gold Louis Vuitton heel.

"You are so not cute. That's why I love Aero, he's such a doll and curtious to the ladies."

"The ladies yes. You're nothing but a succubus that he's wasting his time on. Now what do you want before I call security. How dare you lie, saying you love him." I spat

She pured lucidly

"Oh Andres darling don't be like that. I'm here to see Aero but he seems to be..absent." Aero is gone too? I slid my phone out of my pocket and ignored Chelsea's questions on if I've seen him. Slidding the call feature for the number under Aeros name I waited. Only to be sent to voice mail..one that made me want to murder my little brother.

Hey if this is anyone else other than my brother who have managed to interest me well enough to get my personal number--congrats now hang up. If you are Andres, its Aero-- the good brother. And you know what a sweet brother like me does?

Kidnap his gorgeous secretary and take her out for..a spin. See you later, don't wait up and if Chelsea comes looking for me, tell her to wait in my off-

And the line went dead.

"Fucking little shit." I shoved the device back into my pocket and grabbed my coat from off of the rack them strolled angrily past Chelsea. "Where do you think you're going?

Where's Aero?"

I halted her once I locked the door of my office and went into the elevator. She was definitely not going to be tagging along. Seeing her face was enough to make me nauseous for the rest of my days.

"I'm going to fetch my secretary."

And the elevator doors closed shut.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.4K 176 10
Angie is a normal teenage girl. But she isn't the expected skinny girl that some asshole guys will fall for. She is the girl with curvy edges and plu...
25.9K 1.2K 9
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
299K 13.1K 36
(Editing) His eyes widen and his lips part in pain as he stares wordlessly at me and then at the large blotch that forms around his chest . He clutc...
2.1M 56.4K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...