Your Very Own Hetaloid (ranek...

By RaneKurodo

Beloved Reader, Congratulations! You are given a chance to have your very ow... More

Your Very Own Hetaloid (>^w^)>
You proceeded... didn't you?
Female!Reader with Hetaloid!Sweden
Female!Reader with Hetaloid Philippines
Fem!Reader w/ Hetaloid!Nihon
Fem!Reader w/ Hetaloid!Canada
Fem!Reader w/ Hetaloid!America
Fem!Reader w/ Hetaloid!France
Female!Reader w/ Hetaloid!Ukraine
Female!Reader w/ Santa~!
Female!Reader with Hetaloid Philippines (English ver.)
Male!Reader x Hetaloid!Belarus
Female!ReaderxHetaloid!Lithuania
Rane Kurodo
Female!Reader x Hetaloid!Poland
Hey Everyone~

Hello. (A quick message from me)

230 6 8
By RaneKurodo

Hello again everyone!

First things first. I want to thank you, each and everyone of you that took their time to read this little book of mine. It means a whole lot to me that you enjoy reading it and are having fun while doing so because, it may not seem much but I put alot of effort in each little chapter within this. I make it a point that I get atleast some resemblance with Himaruya-sensei's characters and mine.
I'm not saying that I'm copying him though. I can never compete nor do I have any intention to. Also, Hetalia belongs to him. :)

And, I am giving my thanks to AshFlames on DA as they are the one that inspired me to make this book.
I read her works and got inspired to make my own.

Second thing I want to say is that, I apologize for the lack of replies to your messages, I am currently swamped full with paper works and activities.
I am giving no excuses.

Lastly, the holiday season has already started! Do you have any plans for this December?
:D

Well wishes to each and everyone of you!!!

-Rane

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 28 9
Angst, limes, lemons with anyone from Hetalia (as long as it's legal). 2p and Nyos as well. "But why?" one might ponder. Hetalia is coming back in 20...
151K 6.1K 148
How does a curious, world traveling, demisexual end up in a polyamorous relationship with a trio of lustful vampires? It starts with a broken down ca...
8K 158 58
. . . . . . . . . . . Random Hetalia x Reader Oneshots . . . . . . . . . . . Read at your own risk *cringes* I'm not deleting or editing this book so...
14.9K 216 4
Pretty Self-explanatory. Hetalia boyfriend scenarios! This features America, England, China, France, Russia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada. If this g...