Amelie Leveridge and Severus...

By Adele015

Amelie Leveridge was orphaned at 3 years old. After spending the next 8 years of her life going from orphanag... More

Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 1
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 2
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 3
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 4
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 5
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 6
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 7
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 8
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 9
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 10
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 11
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 12
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 13
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 14
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 15
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 16
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 17
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 18
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 19
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 20
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 21
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 22
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 24
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 25
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 26
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 27
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 28
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 29
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 30
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 31
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 32
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Epilogue

Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 23

8.8K 206 47
By Adele015

Recap:

"Yeah. So if you're gonna kill me, kill me now. Because I have nothing to live for. The parents who loved me are dead. My real parents disowned me before I could even sit up. And Snape will never love me like a daughter. So go ahead. Cos I'm sick of people saving me."

Malfoy looked at me, confused.

"Won't your boyfriend be upset?"

"Who, Neville?" He nodded. "Probably. But I'm easily replaceable. So just do it!"

"Oh. Ok then." He walked closer to me.

"Avada Kedavra!" I slumped to the floor, as Draco laughed, and walked away.

"Father will be pleased." He muttered, walking out through the trees.

CHAPTER 23

Snape's P.O.V.

Seeing Amelie, lying in that forest, was just too much to bear. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I cared about Amelie, so it hurt me to see her that ill.

I ran out of the hospital, my fists clenched, dead set on finding Malfoy.

And there he was. Strutting pompously down an empty corridor.

"Malfoy!" I growled, marching right up to him.

"Good evening Professor." He had an evil glint in his eye, and he was smirking ever so slightly.

"What. Did you do. To Amelie?!" I had to grit my teeth to stop myself from saying something regrettable.

"Oh, that useless mudblood. I killed her, a couple of hours ago now." He said smugly

"What?!" I pinned him to the wall by his collar.

"Yeah, I killed her. Well, actually, she asked me to kill her, and so did father, so who am I to refuse?" He didn't act very scared, but I could see, in his eyes, that he was teriffied of what I might do to him.

I let him down, struggling to cope with the fact that my daughter had asked to be killed.

"Why?!"

"She said something along the lines of you don't love her, so there's no point in living anymore."

"No! No! She can't have asked to be killed...she wouldn't. Why does your father want her dead?!"

"He says that she's too powerful, a threat even. Which I think is stupid. Because I hit her with the 'Avada Kedavra' curse, and she didn't do anything."

"What?!" I growled, raising my wand to his face.

"I swear, if Lucius wasn't your Father, I would kill you where you stand." And with that, I stormed back down the corridor, and to the hospital ward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelie's P.O.V.

Sunlight burned through my eyelids, and my head was pounding. I groaned, and covered my eyes with my hand.

"Amelie?" A quiet, caring voice asked from somewhere beside me.

"N..Neville?" I blinked my eyes a couple of time, and they focused on the distraught boy standing next to me.

"Oh my god! Amelie!! I was so worried." He crushed me into a hug.

"W...where am I? Why aren't I dead?"

"What? You're in the hospital, Amelie. Me and Snape found you unconscious in the forest a couple of hours ago."

"Oh." I said, slightly disapointed. I'd have rather been dead, then have to deal with Snape, who had just burst through the doors.

"Amelie?" He looked even more pale than usual, and shocked to see me awake. He rushed over to me.

"You stupid girl!! Why did you ask Malfoy to kill you?! How come you're even alive?" I shrugged, and fell back down onto my pillow.

"Answer my questions." He growled, leaning closer to me.

"Fine. I asked Malfoy to kill me, because I have nothing to live for. My real parents ditched me at birth. My adoptive parents are dead, and you will never love me. And I have no idea how I survived the death curse. I didn't even defend myself."

"What?!" Neville looked shocked. "You have lots to live for!! You're beautiful, clever, kind and brave! You have friends who love you. I love you." I looked up to see tears welling in his eyes. I sighed.

"You're right Neville. I...I'm so sorry..." And with that, I started crying again. He pulled me into a hug, as Snape watched us akwardly.

"I'm sorry, Sevy. For being so much trouble..." his expression softened, and he sat down in the chair next to Neville.

"Amelie... why does Malfoy keep trying to kill you?" Neville asked, squeezing my hand in his.

"Apparently I'm too powerful or something. So his Dad wants me dead." He looked shocked.

"Don't worry Amelie. I'll make sure that Malfoy doesn't come anywhere near you, ever again." I smiled, and turned to Madame Pomfrey, who had just appeared at the end of my bed.

"When can I leave?"

"Considering, you just narrowly avoided death, I am going to say...not until tomorrow."

"Oh..." I frowned. I really hated this hospital ward, and wanted to get out as soon as possible.

"Neville... could you tell Harry and the others that I wont be in lessons tomorrow... and I wont be able to come tonight." He nodded, understanding perfectly about how I would miss our first Dumbledore's Army meeting since Christmas, and left me and Snape alone.

"What's tonight?" Snape asked, looking concerned.

"Oh...nothing..." I said vaguely, studying the scar on my hand.

"Neville seems very fond of you..." He noted, his voice cold.

"He should do really, seeing as he's my boyfriend." Wow, it felt weird saying that. Snape started scowling.

"Oh... Amelie...I want you to know that I don't...I don't hate you, okay?" He stood up, and patted my hand. Wow, that was one of the nicest things that he's ever said to me...

"I know." I smiled up at him, and he strode out of the hospital, leaving me to sleep.

When I woke up, it was 3 o'clock, the next day. I hauled myself out of bed, and pulled on the clean uniform someone had folded up on the chair next to me.

"Madame Pomfrey?" I walked over to the elderly nurse. "Can I go now?" She sighed.

"I don't see why not...but just be careful. You've only just recovered." I nodded, and walked in the direction of the Gryfindor common room.

"Hey guys!" I shouted, as I walked into the crowded room.

"Amelie!" Harry shouted, and all of my friends crushed me in a hug.

I walked over to where Neville was standing, and flung my arms round his neck.

"Thank you Neville. For saving me." I looked up to see him smiling.

"Right, come on then. Seeing as Amelie missed the meeting yesterday, we'll have it today instead!" Harry shouted, and started walking along to the room of requirement.

I noticed that Umbridge had got Filch to put up plaques, saying things like "No public displays of affection" and "all wizard organisations must be disbanded". She had started suspecting us of forming a group, so set Malfoy and his drones to follow us. Neville instinctively held onto me tighter, as Malfoy followed us to the room of requirement. Apparently, they had been trying to get into the room for ages, but everytime they would get stuck out.

When we'd finished the meeting, we had to hurry out of a side door, because Filch and his mangy cat were waiting for us outside the main entrance. We rushed along to dinner, and managed to sit down before Umbridge entered the room.

"I hear Malfoy tried to kill you again." Harry said, biting into a piece of bread.

"Yeah. But he failed. Obviously. I didn't even put up a fight, and he still failed." Harry chuckled.

"Amelie, does Draco still think that he killed you?" Neville asked.

"I think so... wanna test it out?" An evil glint appeared in his eye, and we followed Malfoy out of the great hall.

"Hey Malfoy!" I called, as we passed him in the corridor. His face went even paler, and he stared at me with wide eyes.

"What? But I though...I killed you, didn't I?"

"You did." I responded eerily.

And with that, he fainted. We burst out laughing.

"Come on Neville, lets go back to the common room." I dragged Neville round the body of Draco, and down the corridor to our common room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 16 5
Flora Etrielle, a 20-year-old homeschooled witch is taken to Hogwarts after her parents are brutally murdered by Death Eaters. Voldemort is on the hu...
2.6K 19 30
It's 1995, and Eva's last year at Hogwarts has arrived. Nothing is as it should be, her life is pretty much falling apart. Her dad has re-entered her...
28.8K 904 12
Maddie Rivers has been going to Hogwarts for a while, and when she enters her sixth year she crosses paths with a boy named Severus Snape; he's also...
59.8K 1.8K 52
After her parents deaths, Genevieve Grindelwald is raised by her uncle Gellert. But Gellert Grindelwald has no time for children, as he is trying to...