The Selection Poems

By ZhineBright

All characters belong to Kiera Cass These are just poems I made about The Selection Series :) More

The Selection
Maxon or Aspen?
The Crown
IMPORTANT NOTE!

The Heir

1.1K 29 23
By ZhineBright

I just finished reading The Heir and ugh! I can't wait for the final book of the series.

I really hope America won't die.

I really want Kile and Eadlyn to end up being together, even though others say it will just be a repeat of the Selection if that happens. I don't care. I like Kile for Eadlyn!

I hope Ahren would come back. If he doesn't, atleast his family would understand. And that he would visit them every once in a while. He's a great guy.

I hope Eadlyn would come up with a way for her country to finally be at pece.

I bet she'll make a great queen (though she needs to be thaught some lessons first)

I hope Lucy and Aspen would somehow find a way to have a baby.

I also hope Kile wouldn't want to leave the palace anymore, but still pursue his dream as an engineer.

I wish Eadlyn would be happy and pursue her dreams.

That's all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...