God's Promises To You

By Chachang110

This book contains Bible verses that will encourage and make you feel better. This book cites the promises Go... More

Introduction
When you feel...
When you need...
When you face...
20 Foundation Stones for Success
Ask for...
Eyes Mouth Hands Ears
Relationships
GOD is Bigger Than...
People & God
GOD Made the Great Exchange
JESUS
His Story
6 Reasons Why You Should Trust The Lord
Acceptance Prayer
Jesus is Better!!!
3 Rs of Christianity
Without God, our week would be...
Those who were CALLED!!!
7 Keys to Life
WAIT
What if we...
10 Things God Wants You to Know
READ THIS!
Don't Forget
Lord Jesus Christ (The SEVEN I AM)
WORSHIP
No One Can't Stop
Knowing God (Every Nation Campus)

This is my prayer for you. :)

1.2K 43 3
By Chachang110

Heavenly Father, thank You for his/her life. We know, Father God that You have plans but greater plans for his/her life. I pray to give this person smiles when sadness intrudes, laughter to kiss his/her lips, hugs when spirits sag, friendships to brighten his/her being, confidence when he/she doubts, courage to know himself/herself, comfort on difficult days, rainbows to follow the clouds, sunsets to warm his/her heart, beauty for his/her eyes to see, faith so that he/she can believe, patience to accept the truth,  and love to complete his/her life. Continually bless him/her and their family and friends. Always guide them and send thousands of Your holy angels that will protect them. Let this child of Yours be filled with the Holy Spirit and be able to serve You. Thank You God for everything. In the sweet name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
558K 24.4K 41
He was the Man who preferred darkness. She was the Woman who preferred brightness. He preferred Loneliness. She preferred Togetherness. He had suf...
14.3K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
1.7M 159K 83
Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one glance she had been yearning for years now...