Partners In Crime (erisol)

By erisolshipper

Erisol Criminal!Stuck AU After both Eridan's and Sollux's father disapprove of their relationship, Sollux co... More

1
2 (#TW)
4
5
6 (NSFW)
7
8 (#TW)
9
10
11
12 (#TW)
13
14
15 (NSFW)
16
17 (#TW)
18
19
20 The End

3

1.1K 60 47
By erisolshipper

Eridan's POV:

The wind blew softly.
My hand stuck out the window as Sollux drove us out of the city.
It was already 1 am.

"I was thinking we travel a couple of states away.." He said, staring at the road, "I think we could start a new life somewhere as long as the police don't catch our tails.."

I looked at him.
"Sol.. WWont the police think it's all me since I'm gone?"

"Probably not.. Once they find the body of my dad, they'll only question Mituna. That won't get the police anywhere.. But once they find yours, next to be questioned will be people from both our fathers work, from our school, and your brothers boyfriend.. They'll most likely think I murdered them and kidnapped you or something like that.. I don't know, this whole thing can go anywhere honestly.." He shrugs like its nothing!

"WWAIT.. Y-You killed your father?"

"Yeah.. He was going to send me to boarding school... Another reason that the police will find out that I killed him.." He groaned. "Ugh, I forgot to use a fucking glove.. Eh, oh well. Hopefully they'll give up our search.."

"Sol!"

"What?!" He looked at me for a second.

"Are you crazy?! Noww they're definitely goin' to be searchin' for you EVVERYWWHERE!"

"Hey, calm down.. I got this all under control.. Don't worry. They will never catch me or you.. Trust me.."

I looked out the window, staring at the moon. "You don't knoww that.. You just said this can go anywwhere!"

"I know, but I just do ED.. Just trust me... You should get some sleep though, we have a long drive until our first stop.. Or until we need gas.."

I nodded and put the seat back. I got on my side and stared at Sollux as he drove.

He says he has it all under control..
Maybe I should calm down and trust him.. He's going to keep us safe.. I know it..
He said he'd take the blame for everything so I wouldn't get into trouble...

If he ever gets caught, I'll try my best to help him in Whatever way I can..
If we both get caught, I'll never leave his side..
If I get caught, then I'll protect him in whatever way I can..
If we never get caught, we'll live together until the very end; for the rest of our lives..

His eyes focused on the road ahead. He blinked twice every twenty two seconds.
I counted..

He looked at me and smiled.
"Sweet dreams, my prince..."

10:15 A.M ==>

The sun shined down, hitting my face. I squinted when I opened my eyes. I looked and saw Sollux with his seat back, sleeping.

I smiled, leaning over  and kissed his forehead. "Sol~"

His eyes slowly opened. He looked at me, "Hey cutie.. Did you sleep okay? I tried not to drive over any bumps and stuff so you could sleep.."

"I'm fine.. Howw long did you drive?" I put my seat back up and so did he.

"Like... Till' four am? Six maybe... We didn't drive very far.."

I looked at the time on the car and sighed. "Sol, swwitch sides wwith me. I'll drivve, you get some more rest. Wwe can't havve you fallin' asleep on the wwheel.."

"Okay.." He rubbed his eyes and yawned.
We both got out and switched. When we passed by each other, he pushed me down to the hood of the car and kissed me.

"Mmmmhh!!!" My surprised scream was muffled by his lips. I bit his lip slightly and pushed him away. "W-WWhat the actual fuck Sol!?"

"What?"

"Seriously??? You HAD to just push me dowwn to do that? A simple kiss wwould havve been just fine!"

He laughed and got in the car. I groaned and did the same.

"ED, you know I'm a weird son of a bitch." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and started the car.
"Ugh, just lay back and sleep Sol.. You're probably just really fuckin' sexual from not havvin' enough sleep."

"Baby, I'm always sexual. Plus, I had a boner at like four am when you couldn't stop saying my name in your sleep.."

My eyes widened. "I-I didn't say your name... D-Did I?"

I looked to him for an answer, but he was already out and snoring.
Asshole..

The drive wasn't that long..
We had to eventually stop for gas.
I'm surprised his dad's car already lasted us this long. I for sure would have thought we would have run out of gas in the middle of the night. .

Sollux was still asleep, so I got out to put in the gas. I walked inside the liquor store, not seeing much of anyone.

There was a man at the cash register, his eyes glued to a small television in the corner.

I walked up to him.
"Um... Excus-"
"Shhhhh!!!!"

Wow.. Rude.

"Sir, if you could just–"
"Ever heard of the Ampora Company, Kid?" He looked to me. His voice was raspy, like he's been smoking cigarettes for a long time. He looked completely done with everything.

I slowly nodded.

Okay, he may not recognize me... Usually a lot of people do because of my father..

"Look at this.." He pointed to the television.
On the screen, was a wide shot of my house, with police tape surrounding it.

A voice was heard as the screen focused on my house,
"Just this morning at nine, son of big company CEO Orpheus Dualscar Ampora, Cronus Ampora, contacted the police after finding his father in bed, dead. Officials say that there were marks in blood on his face, resembling some sort of symbols.
Cronus Ampora was on his way to his partners house, when neither of his family members responded to him. He looked first in his brothers room, who is missing, then his fathers.
It is currently under investigation on the Ampora's disappearance and murder. Reporting to you live, from the-" The man shut off the tv.

"W-WWoww... That's huge.."

"Yeah.. Sorry, what was it you needed again, kid? I just get so caught up in shit like this."

"Oh.. Uh... Thirty on number four please..." I gave him the money and quickly walked back to the car.
I put the gas in.

Okay.. As long as Sol doesn't find out that I didn't kill Cro... I'm okay...
What will happen if he finds out?!
Oh god, I messed up big time!!! I'm going to get us caught..

An hour before==>
Cronus's POV:

"Hey dad! I'm goin' out to Kanny's place, alright?" I called out, as I buttoned up my shirt. I waited for a reply, but there was nothing.
"Dad! ...... Hellooooo? Eri?...."

No reply at all.
I groaned and walked down the hall, opening the door to Eridans room.

What the hell? He isn't here..

"Dad? Eri?"

I walked over to my dads room, feeling weird. I hesitated before opening the door.
"Dad, vwha– OH MY GOD!"

I immediately ran for the phone, calling 911.

– –

Camera crews, police, paramedics, and neighbors surrounded the house.
Nobody, other than the police and paramedics, passed the yellow police tape that was surrounding our house.

"So, Orpheus D. Ampora is your father?"

"Y-Yeah.. And Eridan is my lil' brother.." I told the female officer who was questioning me.

"You have no clue about your brothers whereabouts? Has he told you anything of him leaving or..?" She tilted her head, tapping her notepad with the red pen she held.

"No! I just vwoke up and he's gone! You hawve to find him! He could be hurt, o-or vworse!"

"Calm down, Mr. Ampora. We will do our best to find him and find the murderer responsible for your fathers death.."

I nodded, feeling a swarm of emotions take over.

Eridan's missing..
My father's dead..
Whoever did this also stole our emergency funds.. I wonder how they even found it.. It's hidden.

Was Eridan kidnapped? Maybe whoever did it, wants a ransom? Maybe they killed my dad so he wouldn't get in the way? Gosh I'm overthinking this..

"Cronus?"

I turned and saw Kanny, the love of my life with worried eyes. He ran up to me and I hugged him tightly. I tried not to sob into his shoulder, but it was no use.

I cried like a big baby.

He patted my back and kissed the temple of my head, whispering sweet nothings. "Shhhh.. It's alright Cronus, I'm here for you.."

"I-I'm sorry.. I-I'm such a vwuss f-for cryin.." I wiped my eyes. He sighed and took my hand in his.

"No you're not.. It's completely understandable.. Why, I would be crying my eyes out if something were to happen to you, Porrim, or my brother Karkat.. It's okay to cry.." He sighs and pulls me over to the side of the yard, sitting down on the small brick wall that separates the plants from the grass and walkway.

I sit next to him, sniffling. "I'm... Im just really vworried about Eri nowv.. I hawve no clue vwhere he is, a-and he could be hurt! And nowv dad's dead! They both had a really bad argument the other d-day and nowv they can newver clear it up.. I-I'm scared Kanny.." I groan, placing my hands over my face in frustration. Why does everything suck??

"Maybe... Maybe Eridan ran away?"

"Vwhy vwould he do that?" I look at him.

"Well.. You always tell me what goes on.. It seems like Eridan's always distant from you and your dad.. Is there a reason to that?"

"Uh.. Oh, just this idiot that he's datin'.. But I don't think that vwould cause him to run avway.."

Kankri laughed slightly, "Well you never know. Love can make a person do crazy things or break promises."

I smirked, "Like vwhen you broke your vwowv for me, eh cutie?~" I winked.

His face flushed and he giggled, pushing me away playfully. "Exactly.. But, I could be wrong.. It just depends on the person.. Eridan could be just fine.. We just have to wait, Cronus.. Patiently and calmly, okay? I'll be here for you.."

I hugged him. "I lowve you so much.. Thank you.."

He hugged back, "Love you too, Cronus.. Eridan will be okay.. Don't worry.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
21.4K 1.1K 26
Alive Amongst The Dead "You make me feel some type of way Levi, You make me feel so alive amongst all the dead." When two complete strangers are forc...
78.3K 2.8K 30
Solkat Karkat Vantas just moved into a new town along with his brother Kankri and Porrim. He has this internet friend he likes to open up with but he...
405K 8.8K 84
(currently editing) When Isabella has finally had enough of the abuse, she decides to leave. She finally has the strength to run from the monster she...