Ask The TARDIS

By TheTardis95

Ask me anything you wish! I will answer truthfully and honestly! ;) More

Ask the Tardis
Question 1
Question 2
Question 3
Question 4
Question 5
Question 2
Question 3
Question 6
Question 7
Question 8
Question 10
Question 9
Question 11
Question 12
Question 13
Question 15
Question 18
Question 20
Question 17
Question 21
Question 22
Question 25
Question 30
Question 35
Question 40
Question 45
Question 50
Question 55
Question 60
Question 65
Question 70
Question 75
Thanksgiving!
Question 80
Question 85
I spy! #1
I spy #2
I spy #3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Question 90
Question 95
I spy #4
I spy #5
Question 100
Question 92
Doctor Who Finale
I Spy #6
Doctor Who Finale
Favorite Things
I spy #7
I spy #8
I spy #9
I spy #10
ITS CHRISTMAS!!!
PRESENTS!!!
I spy #11
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Question 16

133 22 3
By TheTardis95

@NyFunny0015 ... that last question was not his/her last question... and thats ok! :D You may ask me however many questions you like! Here's his/her next question... "If you were a human, what would you look like?"

To answer this, I will remind you that I have had a human body before. When I was in that body, I couldn't be called the Tardis, so I made up a name. I switched the letters in Tardis around and came up with Idris! :D And I had long curly black, ... or was it brown?... long curly hair, very tall... Cute little button nose and dark blue eyes. And I told the Doctor what I had always wanted to tell him. ... "Hello." ... I also told him that I was thinking of a word. It was a sad word. ... It was on the tip of my tongue... that word was, "Alive." He told me that that word wasnt sad, and I said, "Its sad when its over..." Because I knew I had to get back in my Blue Box form, to take the Doctor places, and although I am still alive in here, having a human body is a whole different life experience...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
630K 38.6K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
429K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...